CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Bright Lights, Big City

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Oct 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Guys, can we please keep commentary related to the episode that aired tonight in the appropriate episode thread? Thanks. :)

Thanks for the promo, perlnoir! I love Flack's zingers. :lol: :D

2. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

3. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I think the storyline was streched just abit last night. When you work in a factory with sterile products you MUST wear gloves even if "They make your hands sweat!":confused:

4. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

LOL! I can see Adam kneeling in front of a big black hole saying he'd do ANYTHING just to make Haylen go away. :lol:

IN TOPIC (no way?!) : I have heard rumours of something BIG BIG BIG happening to Flack this season! Bigger than what's already happening! But this did NOT, repeat: DID NOT come from a trusted source or anything. It was a person who heard it from another person who heard it from ANOTHER person who might have just made it up. :p

So I highly doubt that it's true, but still, have anyone else heard something?

5. Top41

I'm just wondering what part of this post:

was unclear. Discussion of "Dead Reckoning" belongs in the "Dead Reckoning" grading thread. Thanks.

6. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

I haven't heard anything about Flack, but I have heard rumours that someone else is supposed to get hurt at the end of this season. But the source(s) I heard it from were under the impression that it'd either be Sid, Stella, or Lindsay.

Again, totally not a foolproof source....but has anyone else heard anything along those lines? Hope this is the place to post rumours.

7. Top41

It's probably waaaay too early to know something like that about the end of the season.

8. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

I agree its two early for spoilers for the end of the season. I think the writer's kinda know what they are going to do at the end of the season, but things can always change between now and the end of the season.

9. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I agree it's too early to know anything about the end of the season.

I could see something "big" happening to Flack if they make his mourning Angell and suffering the affects of killing a man last the whole season. If anyone finds out he killed the dude his career could be in jeopardy. But I don't see them thinking that far down the road or having continuity for a whole season.

As for the injury stuff. I would hope they'd come up with something more original than another "OMG! One of the team is seriously injured!" stories. Sid's been there, done that. Stella had her HIV "scare." And they've already gone there with Danny so there's no need to redo, "The Messer Family deals with tragedy through support, strength and true love."

10. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

I think if they were to do anything with a character at the end of the season it should be Adam. I think it would be great to see an episode about him.

11. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Sorry Top,I did not realize we could not discuss the previous episode in this thread.

12. Kreguba

Kreguba Witness

I hope it's not Lindsay. :( Personal opinion of actress and character aside, she's gotten enough screen time in these first episodes, it's time to let someone else have the spotlight.

Between Sid and Stella...hmm, that's a tough one. Stella got a huge storyline last season, though we haven't really seen to much of her this go round. If it's done right, there's a chance for some really good action there.

Personally however, I'd love/hate for it to happen to Sid. He's been left out of one episode already, and given very little screen time in the others. So having him injured could be a very good thing (ya know, tv wise. I don't want to see Sid hurt.)

I'd love to see a episode (or even better, an arc) where the target is Adam or Sid. Back in Season 3 when Hawkes got the Shane Casey thing, it was one of the best episodes ever. TPTB constantly focuses on Mac, Stella, DL, or Flack for major personal stories. It's about time Sid or especially Adam got one.

13. Top41

It's the spoiler thread--doesn't make sense to have a discussion of the episode that's just aired when there's a current episode thread stuck to the top of the forum. Hope it's clear now.

Agreed--and I don't want to see victim Lindsay anymore. Enough with that--she's beyond annoying when she perceives herself as a victim (whether rightly or wrongly) and I don't want to see any more of that. One of the refreshing things about Danny's storyline is that Lindsay didn't take that route and make it all about her and her woes.

Maybe it's just me, but between Danny getting shot and Angell's death, I think they've kind of exhausted the "team member gets hurt" angle for now.

Loved the Shane Casey arc!!! That was a great one. It would be cool to see Adam's father come back and be a thorn in his side. I'd like to see Danny's family too--I still would love an explanation for why Danny is the way he is. :lol: And Flack, Sr.--would love to see Papa Flack!!

14. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I'm with you on this. I would like to see somthing with Sids family or Adams dad.

15. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

Well, I didn't think it was the most credible rumour, since it was way too early...I think it was made up based on the victims of the last few season finales (S2 = Flack, S3 = Danny, S4 = Mac, S5 = Angell, Danny again)...it's been more than overdone, but it literally seems like the only way they know how to pull off a season finale :lol: It might be reasonable to think they're going to try the same method again this year, although judging from the main-character-trend, I can't see either Sid or Lindsay being put in the line of fire (my guess might be Stella, if they're doing it at all). But it would be so much more fun to see it happen to someone unexpected.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.