CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Bright Lights, Big City

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Oct 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I'd love to see Adam's father show up too - granted, I'm sure they'd stomp all over their previously established information about him (being from Phoenix and all), but it would be nice to see AJ get to act that out, and to see the rest of the team reacting to Papa Ross (or at least Mac since it would probably be Mac Time).

Haha - remember when we had a thread a long time ago about who should play Danny's dad? I still say it should be Danny DiVito *ducks in case MrsG is still lurking around these parts* :lol:

2. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

3. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

^ Wow, Flack in jeans. I don't think he's slipped to that level yet (was he wearing jeans in "Dead Reckoning"? I can't remember -- his pants seemed really dark). I want his jacket, though :p He carries the casual look really well.

I wouldn't mind seeing Mac Time myself, if TPTB ever went the original route and brought in Adam's dad...from what I remember, he's supposed to be a bully, right? It'd be so satisfying to see Mac get in his face about that, and I don't think anyone else would be able to do it nearly as well.

4. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

yeah, that's something i'd like to see too - having brought up adam's past they did seem to drop it again pretty fast, so it would be nice to have a bit more on it.

5. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

6. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

7. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I think he was dropped on his head as a baby.

Thanks Faylinn much better!

8. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

I hope there's nothing on the season finale yet :] If so, I'm gonna die of curiosity! :p As for now, I think it's enough knowing about upcoming episodes. :) (AND I DON'T WANT LINDSAY TO BE A VICTIM. I saw enough of that during season three. sorry.)

And the idea with Adams father, I LIKE :hugegrin::hugegrin:

9. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Is this episode coming up a Stella centered episode?

10. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

The writer of the episode, Bill Haynes, said there was a lot of good stuff for Stella in it!

11. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Yay, an ep I'm looking forward to, this and Hawke's one. (And I'll be honest, that interview from a ways back is an additional reason I'm interested). That and the fact that Point of No Return was (imo) one of last season's better offerings. I hope it's just solid good (and not going too far for a kewl factor for the subject), and looking forward to seeing what kind of material's being tossed Stella's way this season. And if he manages to toss a few good Sid moments into the mix, so much the better :p.

Thanks for pic links :)

12. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Thanks for the information TOP! I enjoyed watching her and Flack in the last episode I hope they will be together working through what ever it is emotionally they are going through. I am REALLY looking forward to Flack and Nelly!!:thumbsup:

13. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

If there's going to be a focus on Stella I hope they revisit what happened with Adam. That story line is too interesting to just drop after one brief mention.

14. Curiosity

Curiosity Prime Suspect

It would be good to get some additional context or explanation around what happened between Stella and Adam in the opener.

After hearing that "Battle Scars" is supposed to highlight Stella in some way, I assumed this would be the episode we would find out more about what happened with her and Adam. I even had a whole scenario worked out for how the writers could address this, including dealing with the time jump and connecting to the case in the episode.

I'm a bit puzzled though by the lack of Stella in the promo shots for this episode and only a brief glimpse in the teaser. You'd think there would be more if this is supposed to be one of Stella's big episodes.

15. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Press release for "It Happened to Me"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.