CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Bright Lights, Big City

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Oct 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Thanks for the promo Railynn:thumbsup:
    The eyewitness is Garys daughter isnt it? Mac will kick his :censored:...if he goes after her!

2. cavanaughdevil

cavanaughdevil Victim

It's Sophie according to every cast listing I've seen to date. Can't wait to see this ep.

3. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

4. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

right?:lol::lol: i can't believe that we've got a wait almost a whole week:scream::scream: and i am sooooooooooo so so so looking forward to seeing gary act with sophie!! :luvlove::hugegrin:

5. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Finally got some spoilers for 6.16 "Uncertainty Rules". I'll be back in a bit with more info. :)

ETA: Ok, here goes:
    6.16 "Uncertainty Rules":

~ The episode starts with a man wielding an ax in the street. He's swinging it at cars and screaming, bare-chested and covered with blood. He's clearly out of control. Two cops rush to the scene and are forced to use a taser to subdue him. They end up having to put him in a body bag (with holes in it) to take him in.

~ The man had a hotel key card in his pocket. When Mac and Flack go up to the room, they discover a gruesome scene: four victims (two guys and two girls), all killed with an ax.

~ Back at the precinct, they discover that their ax-wielding suspect is James Ritchie, and he was high on LSD when he was found in the street. His girlfriend, Sara, insists that James didn't do drugs. She identifies the two male victims from the hotel room as his friends Mark and Daniel. She doesn't know the two women, though. All she knows is that Mark and Daniel were determined to take James (who wasn't big on birthday parties) out for some fun for his 21st birthday.

~ All James remembers is being kidnapped by clowns - at first, they assume he was just hallucinating, but Danny finds two clown masks with Mark and Daniel's DNA on them. They must have worn the masks when they pretended to kidnap him before taking him out for a night of fun. From that point on, the team is on their own when it comes to figuring out what happened - and whether or not James killed his friends and the two women.

~ The women are identified as Jackie and Lacey, and they are both in the system for drug possession. That may explain where the drugs came from, but it doesn't explain how they knew the other two victims - or how all four people ended up dead in a hotel room.

~ Danny and Flack appear to have a lot of scenes together. Mac seems to have some good moments with James.

~ Since we've got three characters who have been MIA in some episodes this season, I thought I'd share what I can tell from the spoilers: Sid is mentioned (so hopefully he'll be there, although it could just be one of those times where he's referenced without appearing). Adam is mentioned as well. No sign of Lindsay, but that doesn't mean she isn't in the episode. :)

Last edited: Jan 9, 2010
  6. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Sounds like it could be an interesting episode. :) Thanks for the spoilers.

7. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Thanks a lot fay.

8. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Thanks Faylinn for the interesting spoiler. Your Avatar is very nice. :thumbsup:

9. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Episode 6.16 - Uncertainty Rules

10. Faylinn

Yet again, the casting call gives away the ending. [​IMG]

11. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Sounds like a good episode! Is there any good Danny/Flack banter or humor? :D

12. Faylinn

It definitely looks like Danny and Flack will have some fun scenes together as they're following in the guys' footsteps - the best one will probably be when they visit some old people at a Bingo game. :p

When is CBS going to let us know about the Danny-and-Flack-buddy-comedy spinoff? :lol:

13. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

That show would be the definison of Must-See-TV!!! I would def. watch that!!!

14. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

Well, I do like Danny/Flack scenes. I can't wait for the new episodes to start back up in a few days.

15. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Anyone have thoughts about what Eddie said in his interview? The little snippet about Danny being put in a spot?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.