CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Bright Lights, Big City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say it's a small cigar.. Carmine is a smoker and apparently he is not acting in this final scene, that's why glasses, cigar and headphones;);)

Ah, you're probably right. I was looking at it as a slightly chewed-up, clear pen cap, but it does make a lot more sense as a cigar. It's gross either way. :lol:

Weird--did they show one after the episode on Wednesday? I didn't watch, but I'll check to see if TiVO got it this weekend. If they did, I'm surprised CBS doesn't have it up, or someone else...

Wednesday was the People's Choice Awards on CBS. And there were no other new episodes for either CSI Vegas or Miami.

Maybe they are waiting until next week to start will all new episode for all three shows??? :confused:

Looks very good. Thanks Railynn. I was getting antsy about not seeing anything new yet.

Interesting thing...in the written synopsis we have it says Mac is the one that goes into the court room. This preview gives that scene to Stella.

I gotta say, I'm glad they made it Stella instead of Mac - I love Mac, but it's nice when other characters get some of the good stuff too. :p (It would be even better if it was someone other than the two leads, but I'll take what I can get. ;))

Yeah, it's very cool that it's Stella! Looks like it will be an interesting episode. :cool:

Yeah, it's very cool that it's Stella! Looks like it will be an interesting episode. :cool:

Agreed. Looks like we will see at least a tad rambo-Stella this week. Don't you usually call the DA, who calls someone who calls someone, when it comes to a case like this? I mean, I love the picture of Stella marching into the courtroom. But wouldn't it usually be contempt? Never mind, just random wondering.. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back