CSI:NY Season 5 Spoilers Discussion - Start Spreadin' The News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ He actually wasn't bad. His character was (if I remember correctly) a receiver who the met who ran without shoes... but he's actually relatively decent as an actor. :)

I'm curious to be honest about Nelly, he could be good or he could be pretty crap but then the role sounds like something up his alley rather than completely different which might mean he doesn't have to do much.

Maroon 5 I do like, just hope its not stuck in at the end like they did with that other singer they had because its nice but it just feels like they are plugging to much.

DL stuff well i'm just ignoring it.

:lol: NELLY! I love his song, Ride Wit Me. So cool he'll be appearing in multiple episodes too. I wonder if he's gonna rap on the show, hahah!

As for the other spoiler ... heh, in TV shows, a montage involving specific people usually happens when the person(s) shown in it have died or left or something's ended and the viewers are shown a final recap of what happened in the past. Think final episodes of shows that are about to end for good. They usually have montages of the best scenes from various episodes, like one big farewell event. :lol:

Kimmychu said:
in TV shows, a montage involving specific people usually happens when the person(s) shown in it have died or left or something's ended and the viewers are shown a final recap of what happened in the past.
Or because at the moment the whole D/L mess is so confusing -especially after a summer hiatus- that they've decided to make a little recap (especially for those who do not watch all the time) to remind people of everything that has happened thus far (perhaps they finally sit down and talk) before they bring Rikki back and introduce this possible new guy for Lindsay.

Maroon 5? Montage? Seriously? Can we get a little vomit icon in here please? :wtf:

I hate Maroon 5 and hate the thought of any sort of mushy montage (which if it's accompanied by Maroon 5 I'm assuming it will be). :rolleyes:

I really hope Aussiello was joking with this. Maybe he's decided the shipping wars have quietened too much for his liking (we all know he loves a drama) and he's wanting to stir it up again.

Anyway, I'm not sure I see the point of a montage, although it may help to answer the 'what the heck was going on between them' question. I think we've pretty much established from what we've gotten so far D/L will be over early on in the season, at least for the time being.

He says having Maroon 5 playing on the show has "Danny and Lindsay montage written all over it," not that Maroon 5 performing will have anything to do with Danny and Lindsay. I think he's suggesting that Maroon 5's music has an angsty/emo/romantic vibe that would fit with showing a montage of Danny and Lindsay "moments" from the show. A joke, kids, that's all I think it is.

Nelly and Maroon 5? Behold my joy. I was so overcome by giddy euphoria at this news that I fell into a swoon and have only now recovered my faculties, though not completely, since I keep typing like a myopic alcoholic with the bends.

Music montages featuring Danny/Lindsay? Okay, but if I have to suffer through that, then I demand a musical montage of Action!Flack's studliest moments set to either "Welcome to the Jungle", "Hit Me With Your Best Shot", or Rammstein's "Feuer Frei". And dammit, he better get nekkid in the final shot. You know, since TPTB are so into fulfilling self-indulgent fantasies.

Nelly and Maroon 5, for f**k's sake. Holy f***king fritters with a side of kiss my ass.

Oh, Flack, I wish I knew how to quit you.

I demand a musical montage of Action!Flack's studliest moments set to either "Welcome to the Jungle", "Hit Me With Your Best Shot", or Rammstein's "Feuer Frei".
Can I have Adam's dorkiest moments set to "I'm Too Sexy"? :D

(It's sad how easily I can amuse myself. :p)

PerfectAnomaly said:

A joke, kids, that's all I think it is.
One can hope that is the case.

dutch_treat said:
Kimmychu said:
in TV shows, a montage involving specific people usually happens when the person(s) shown in it have died or left or something's ended and the viewers are shown a final recap of what happened in the past.
Or because at the moment the whole D/L mess is so confusing -especially after a summer hiatus- that they've decided to make a little recap (especially for those who do not watch all the time) to remind people of everything that has happened thus far (perhaps they finally sit down and talk) before they bring Rikki back and introduce this possible new guy for Lindsay.
Same difference, actually. :lol: I think it's kinda funny if TPTB's doing a montage because even they think it's a confusing mess.

PerfectAnomaly said:
He says having Maroon 5 playing on the show has "Danny and Lindsay montage written all over it," not that Maroon 5 performing will have anything to do with Danny and Lindsay. I think he's suggesting that Maroon 5's music has an angsty/emo/romantic vibe that would fit with showing a montage of Danny and Lindsay "moments" from the show. A joke, kids, that's all I think it is.
Agreed. :lol: Every time I hear Maroon 5 on the radio, I always think drama-emo-tearz-wangst! Joke or not, it's funny either way. :lol:

Faylinn said:
I demand a musical montage of Action!Flack's studliest moments set to either "Welcome to the Jungle", "Hit Me With Your Best Shot", or Rammstein's "Feuer Frei".
Can I have Adam's dorkiest moments set to "I'm Too Sexy"? :D

(It's sad how easily I can amuse myself. :p)
:guffaw: Ya know what, I think we should all write to CBS and ask for montages of EVERYTHING. :p

Ya know what, I think we should all write to CBS and ask for montages of EVERYTHING.
Will Sheldon's montage be set to some Barry White? Or perhaps a little bit of Marvin Gaye?

My panties are all a-tingle just thinking about it. :devil:

From Ausiello:

Question: Please with Snapple on top tell me that the CSI: NY writers aren't going to knock up Rikki. — Carolyn
Ausiello:
I may end up eating my words here, but I'm fairly certain she won't be with child when she returns this fall.

Question: Do you have any CSI: NY scoop pertaining to Mac and Stella? — Lori
Ausiello:
They're both getting new love interests this season. And for once, Stella's squeeze won't turn out to be a psycho/loser! "He won't be a bad guy," laughs exec producer Pam Veasey. "This will be a real relationship for her."

the second one is VERY interesting. :lol:

Thanks for the spoilers! :)

:lol: Wow, everyone's getting love interests this season! No wonder Hill was so hopeful for Hawkes getting one too! Let us hope TPTB will be kind to him and give the poor guy at least a little lovin'!

Well, I guess it's confirmed Rikki won't be pregnant (unless Ausiello eating his words come to pass, hahaha)! I hear lots of sighs of relief, including one from me. :lol: That means we're not gonna get a pregnancy storyline ... but now I'm more curious than ever why Rikki's returning and why she may appear for up to four episodes! :D

Thanks for the spoilers, csimania! :)

Both Mac and Stella getting new love interests next season? Well, as long as neither relationship is heavy-handed or detracts from the cases and crime solving... re: Mac's interest, I'm guessing it will be either Quinn or Jordan, since the writers introduced both of them last season already; I'm guessing it won't be anyone we haven't met before.

So, it's a major possibility that Rikki won't return pregnant? Actually, color me a bit relieved to hear that. I'm greatly looking forward to Rikki's return, but I can't help but think that a pregnancy storyline will inevitably end up force-feeding us more D/L drama (because after all, Lindsay would very possibly see that as the ultimate betrayal, whether she and Messer were fully involved in a relationship or not). :eek:

That does open it up for numerous possibilities why Rikki does return, though. Many of us have been thinking her return would be an amicable/downright friendly one, but it just occured to me, what are the chances of her coming forward with some kind of Wrongful Death suit? :eek: That would certainly fall into the category of Danny Drama without Lindsay, as the writers promised us. I'm not sure I even want to think of that one.

MBGrissom said:
Many of us have been thinking her return would be an amicable/downright friendly one, but it just occured to me, what are the chances of her coming forward with some kind of Wrongful Death suit? :eek:

If that happened, you'll be seeing me do this: :brickwall:, because Rikki doing that after she tells Danny in person that she's forgiven him and that he shouldn't blame himself and says to him what a sweet man he is ... it doesn't make sense for Rikki to file a charge like that against Danny at all. However, I can see Rikki filing it against Ollie Barnes. His robbery did ultimately cause her son's death although he wasn't the one who pulled the trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back