CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion--Drama in Alphabet City!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FAshipper

FAshipper Civilian

Wow, ok so I'm totally excited/nervous for tonight's finale!! I was just lookin around on youtube for so good ol' Flack & Angell scenes, and I came across that steamy almost-romp scene (lol) from 5x20 "Prey." anyways, so I was reading the description about the video in the box, and it says that the song playing during that scene was called "Until We Bleed" by Kleerup and Lykke Li.

so I thought it was a pretty good beat, went to go look for the lyrics and here's what I found for the chorus:

"Real love, I'll give it
    So we're bound to linger on
    We drink the fatal drop
    Then love until we bleed
    Then fall apart in parts."

and then OMG! it totally hit me! what if they put that song in there on purpose to foreshadow what happens in the finale? I mean when the episode aired at the beginning of April, we still didn't know who was going to be killed off.

so yeah that was my revelation for the day.. just thought i would share that with you guys! i thought it was a pretty sneaky move, or it could be coincidence and I'm totally overlooking it because I'm so excited for the finale! LOL!

(here's the scene again for those who want their last shares of Flack & Angell: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIuoXW0z7ng

2. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

Michael Ausiello just came up with a very suspicious twit:

http://twitter.com/EWAusielloFiles
    I bet all my cards on Emanuelle Vaugier :p

3. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

Yeah no, not even close. It's about Smallville - not any CSI stuff.

4. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Unsticking since season five is over!

5. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

Does anyone know when the fall schedule for CBS comes out?? like what shows got picked up which ones got cancelled ect..., NBC has released theirs so is CBS coming out soon??

6. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

The upfronts are next week, so CBS should be releasing their fall schedule then.

7. Sonne

Sonne Victim

In Germany we still wait for the start of season 5.
    I think it will start in september.

So i have to wait 4 long month :(

8. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

Thanks Top41

9. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Ok, this relates to next season - do we need a season 6 spoiler thread? :lol:

From MegaBuzz:

Also, CBS released their schedule - the three CSI shows are staying put, and they're moving The Mentalist to the 10pm Thursday spot behind CSI.

10. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Well, this thread is near 1000 posts anyway. So, feel free to start a season 6 one if you want. :)

11. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Considering they offed the character due to budget cuts I think a lot of people would be really pissed if they replaced her. :shifty: :wtf:

12. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

I'd for sure stop watching the show if they replaced her. They've already said buddget cuts---- that would be against all logic. So i guess they still don't know if they are cutting someone else or not? That's just nerve racking.

13. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

I just found this on Ausiello:

Not much... but maybe that means that they don't know who they are going to have shot/maybe killed...? I know it's just specualtion from Ausiello, but... maybe there is something there....

14. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

See thats what I thought. They have left it open and various things could factor into what happens next. It could literally be anyone or none of them. Signing a contract for the next few years..aka Gary and Melina. Doesn't mean that they are safe. Things change, peoples career wants and needs alter. I really hope Gary doesn't go. But he is getting more heavily involved in other things, so if push came to shove he might just say 5 years has been enough..:( Same goes for others as well, Hill Harper has plenty of other irons in the fire he might decide his character isnt going anywhere and may think its time to go. Carmine my want to do something other than New York.

15. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

I can't see why Gary wouldn't agree to the freeze. Isn't the freeze that their salaries must remain the same for the up coming year, not forever so Gary has to keep his god only knows salary at the same price for one year. That hardly seems like a big deal. I'd give my right arm to get Gary salary for a year. I have to say I'd lose a little respect for him and any other actor that would not agree to keep their salary at those crazy amounts they get paid for one year. So he has to go a year without a pay raise I think him and his family will survive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.