CSI:NY Season 4 - U.K

This was one of my fave episodes!
The start on the subway train was intense - I was like Arghh! Danny made me laugh - if in trouble throw a rock at it. Where did the rock come from though.
The 333 conclusion was well handled but the minute he said Andrew I was like ahh it's Drew.
Mac is anything but a coward.
Stella, Danny and Flack were on the ball tonight.
Overall a really good episode but I'm glad we are at the end of the 333 storyline now!
I actually screamed when Drew shot his brother, I actually exhaled really loud when I realised he was wearing a vest.

Isn't next week the beginnning of Danny angst - bring it on!!

I really liked this episode :D

- Okay the I liked the train ride but, 'I think we're going for a ride!', like the others hadn't noticed!
- Stella mad me laugh not being able to open the door while they are runnng to the front of the carriage and then Flack does it :devil:
-But I agree with danny you can fix any problem with a large rock ;)
- 333, a little reminder for those out there it's mac's 333 story line again this episode!
- I swear that Jimmie (Drews brother?) has been in another CSI!
- I agree Sinclaire has changed his facial hair but what's with line, 'Walk with me!' :lol:
- Adam was just too cute when examining the mp3, thinking it was amazing rather than feeling disgusted that it was used to nearly kill his friends!
- Mac: 'You're gona get yourself killed!'
Drew: 'I can live with that!'
Sorry Drew but you can't :guffaw:

Did any one else notice that when Danny is running to save the day the man says that the control box will be on his right. However when he gets there its on his left?!?

I did love this episode it was a nice ending to the 333 stuff which I haven't been able to get into.

The train scene was good long aswell, was impressed at Five staying with it till the credits normally we have a break pretty early on.
Danny and throwing a rock was just I felt typical Danny, if it won't break lets just throw a really big rock.

I loved that as I watched it my dad went "is this the intro to CSI Chicago by any chance" I was like thank god no.

Drew is for me still to good looking to be evil but then he is a pretty good evil guy.

Great ep!

What I liked:
The train scene was awesome, but Lindsay's line 'I think we're going for a ride' had me saying, 'Well, DUH, yeah!'. :lol:

Mac ignoring the Rent-a-Cop as he searched the deserted floor in the Tribune Tower was cool, and he looked damn hot doing it, esp. when he pulled a gun.:drool: The way he worked out what the word was was very cool!

Loved Danny's solution to stop the train. When something electronic p*sses ya off, throw a rock at it. It was great to see him actually save the team as he's always the damsel in distress. I liked how Mac and the others made sure to mention it.

Loved seeing Mac in Chicago and enjoyed his interaction with Brennan (who made me think of Kathy Reichs' character! and also of Peyton, she looked like her). Brennan was a bit abrasive with Mac, but she had right to be, and she did apologize (sort of) for giving him 'bad reception'.

Loved Flack and Stella's looks when Sinclair came to them to complain about Mac. Flack's expression as he walked with Sinclair was classic!

Jimmy and Mac's confrontation was tense and interesting.

Loved Flack's subway line.

Mac's story about what happened when he was 14 was interesting and belivable. Little Mac was cute, but he looked 12, not 14. That must have been a horrible thing to go through, especially for Jimmy and Andy but also for Mac. But Mac's not a coward, he just didn't want to be a murderer. Jimmy shot to protect his brother, so instinct probably took over with him, but I can understand why Mac, who was just Will's brother's friend, would hesitate. That Mac had nightmares for years after shows that he's still haunted by what happened.

Loved that Sinclair went into the building to help Mac out and they had that little conversation before hand. Bubba ain't so bad after all, it seems.

-Flack, Mac and Danny all in Kevlar and with guns, yay!:drool::drool:

Drew was very evil and crazy, but I could sympathize with his pain.

The team is Mac's 'family', awww!

Loved the look in Mac's eyes when Drew threatened Stella and the rest of the team, saying whoever came through the door first would die.

The laser set-up was cool.

Jimmy came back to help out Mac and his brother, yay Jimmy. I was so glad he didn't die.

Yay for Mac for not killing Drew. Despite what Drew did, Mac seemed to feel sympathy for him, or for his family at least.

What I didn't like:

-Lindsay's hair. Ugh.

-TWO more renditions of the 333 story.:rolleyes:

-Flack following Danny rather than Drew's potential 'victim', Mac, and Mac going off on his own and the rest of the team letting him, in Drew's 'lair'.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Yes! Yes! YES!!!!

I finally saw the CSI:NY trail with Carmine - just now, at the end of CSI on Five +1. I'd sort of given up any hope of ever seeing it so, boy-oh-boy did it come as a wonderful surprise and boy-oh-boy did he look one little hot bunny or what??? :drool:

Going to bed one very happy little girlie tonight :D

Frank Grillo, who played Jimmy, was in another CSI - the LV episode "Happenstance". (I think I'm addicted to IMDB).

By the way, David Butcher didn't do the RT preview for the next episode! Somebody called Sarah Dempsey did it, and she's nowhere near as mean about it as he was, using phrases like "typically innovative".

Not been here for a while.
Loved the weekends epi. Didn't get to see it till Sunday but it was worth the wait. Bits I loved.

The letters merging to show what was missing. If only they did that in real.
Mac being really coy with that Chicago cop about what he knew.
The running through the train
Lots of Flack (about time too)
Where the whole 333 storyline was going although I'm sad it didn't / couldn't run the whole season.

I have found a really cheap copy of HOUSE ON TERROR TRACT - can anyone tell me if it's worth buying? Or is it 1 of Carmine's 'he wished he never made'? (Sorry I have already posted this question on another thread, but think it may get lost in the interview discussion) Ta. x

i love the epsiode "the thing about heroes" is was so great.

i love when they was on the train and it started to go and lindsay says 'I think we're going for a ride' had me laughing.

i though it was funny how stella couldnt get the door open but flack could.

it was a great epsiode and we still have 4 more lefted

OK so I watched Child's Play. Good grief!
The episode was the perfect balance of humour and emotion. I was laughing at Laughing Larry and Flack and Lindsay's reaction to him. The explosion with the fireworks was quite intense.
On the other side - poor Danny. His whole reaction to Reuben and his actions after were just heartbreaking. Danny telling Rikki and also seeing Reuben in the morgue completely broke my heart. Carmine just blew me away again with his acting. I actually also felt sorry for Lindsay because she obviously wanted to comfort Danny but I'm gladc they showed her saying she didn't know how too.
On a personal note Adam looked hot and did he mention he visited a tattoo parlour. I actually love him even more. Adam has a dark side - suicide girls, tattoos.
I loved this episode and I swear I haven't looked at many spoilers but I am glad there is more to the story and Rikki will be back.

I love his eyes in the video :)

Here's what five are saying about tommorows episode....

Time - 21:05 - 22:05 (1 hour long)When - Saturday 29th March on fiveHappily Never After. Series 4, episode 12.
New York-based spin-off of the crime drama series. A hated boss is found dead in the grounds of her own hotel; and the CSIs try to find out how a body ended up on the roof of a school bus.
Starring: Gary Sinise, Melina Kanakaredes, Carmine Giovinazzo, Hill Harper, Eddie Cahill, Anna Belknap
(Subtitles, 2008)

Whay hey! Action Flack this week! I had to fan myself down after that scene, lol - but bless him, he was not impressed by the sight of those food vendors!

Poor Flack, do not get between that man and his food - I wouldn't be surprised if did take up Stella's offer for psych leave! :lol:

Source: Insanely-Pretty.com

Happily Never After.
What I liked:

Danny standing with his hands on his hips looking up at Mac saying 'What ya got, Mac?' It was such a Danny pose and such a Danny moment.:lol:

Angell talking to Danny about Ruben. That was sweet.

Adam dancing (how cute!) and Mac's reaction - 'nice moves'

Mac's concerned look at Danny when Danny said that school or kindergarten crime scenes were the last thing he needed right now. Poor Danny.
:(

Hawkes actually got some decent screen time, yay!

Action!Flack chasing the food vendor guy, yummy.:devil:

Flack's face when he saw the state of the food vendor stand warehouse,:lol: especially when he saw the rat. Poor baby - his illusions have been destroyed. I know how much Flack loves him some street food.

The Mac/Danny/Angell scene in the kindergarten when Mac spotted the blood spatter on the little model of Mars. Loved Angell's 'Mac?!' and Danny's 'He's been doing that a lot lately':lol: and Mac having a sharp eye.

Danny's nice white top, yummy!:drool:

Danny interrogating the guy from the drug party, getting all pissy with him, and his attitude towards the actual killer when he and Mac were interrogating him at the firm. Loved how Mac was there in front of the guy and then Danny was lounging against the wall behind him.

Stella saying 'Do I really want to know?' when Lindsay asked her what was the connection between Pakistan, Nigeria and the other country.:lol: It seems even Stella's getting tired of Lindsay's long-winded build ups to revealing relevant information.:lol: Reminded me of that scene in The Deep when she told Mac to be patient with Lindsay.

Lindsay actually wasn't as annoying as usual. I like her much more when she's just doing lab/crime scene scenes and lighter scenes. The hair seemed a bit longer too, not quite as awful as it did in Thing about Heroes.

-Dorothea turned out not to be such a B*tch after all.

What I didn't like:

- More well to do white folks getting killed.:rolleyes:

-I still don't like Lindsay's new hairstyle.

-The food vendor warehouse scene grossed me out. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

-No creepy Sid moments!

Back