CSI:NY Season 4 - U.K

nattybatty55

Nadalaholic
Ok so season 3's final, Snow Day, is planned to re-air on Christmas Day but even if it doesn't season 4 should start in the new year and because a few of us have seen those annoying little 'Coming Soon' adverts I thought I'd start our thread off
icon_yippee.gif

I know it's maybe a few weeks early but who else can wait?!?! :D

LOL On their tv listings it says New Year's Day but on the csi ny ep guide page it says Christmas Day. Silly C5 people. :D :lol: But they DID put up a nice pic of Mac with a gun up next to the episode blurb, so I can't get too annoyed with them! :)

Can't wait.

Radio Times it says New Years day its a bugger because i'm away that day so don't think i will be able to watch it. But i have it on DVD to make me feel better.

Can't wait for S4... seen it up to date already but still its on UK tv so i so have to rewatch it and wind my parents up by going oooh that bits good.

I am surprised LV is getting shown before NY with the amount of eps that actually have done... but i do like the promo... i love 5 promos

Vegaslights passed on the good news
The premiere for CSI: NY in the U.K will be Tuesday, the 15th of January
What fab news. I have not seen any trailers but it may be because I don't watch any other CSI shows. But what a great start to the year :D

Yay that is great news, just saw the promo on 5ive with Ny on it!

its a mixed promo with NY and LV but i'm guessing there is a just NY promo coming soon as i've seen the LV one.

I just saw the 'coming soon' thing again and I was thinking maybe LV will be on Saturday nights and NY with a Miami re-run on Tues, like before :)

Shane thanks for the info :)

^ Oh, that way is much better. I prefer NY on Tuesday nights, and hopefully it will get a bigger audience that way (not many people go out on Tuesday nights, many go out on Saturdays). I'm guessing LV has the bigger following, so it should be ok on Saturdays. So I wonder if LV is the Saturday before or after Tues 15th?

Back