CSI:NY Season 4 - U.K

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by nattybatty55, Dec 21, 2007.

1. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

LV had the edge last week, I'm NY all the way but the lab rats episode of LV was just sooo good I was back there and Warrick topless had me there for a while.

Tho NY just has the edgeness, it still has for me the New CSi feel to it.

Dont think they are up online anywhere I vagely remember looking on youtube for them but could never find them.

2. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

^^^ And me...I've never found them ;)

3. Danistheman

Danistheman Prime Suspect

You have to be patient! I remember people mentioning them on here when they 1st started to show on 5US, and whenever I watched a CSI episode on that channel, and then waited till see if 1 of those little 2 minute wonders would come on, I was always disappointed. They would never show 1 or it be with one of the actors that I was not too keen on - it took a long time till I 1st saw the Carmine one.So don't give up hope ;)

4. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

I love the interviews! Eddie's will always be my favourite. He is such a loon.
    Carminee looked really nervous during his and Gary's is good just cos it's nice to see him smiling and cheerful.

5. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Eddie's is definatly the best :lol: Especially when he's laughing at the English bloke!! :D

6. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

It was great seeing Mac back in black this ep. :devil:

Poor Danny really does have the WORST instincts when it comes to suspects sometimes. :D I felt so sorry for him when they realized Paul wasn't Brandi's girlfriend :(, he looked shocked/guilty and then very p*ssed off when he and Mac went out to look for Paul in the waiting area. And the big smile at Mr. Boyfriend at the end was great.

Mac in a bulletproof vest, yum! :devil:

Stella's boobies were on display AGAIN! :rolleyes:

Flack seems very pissy with suspects lately. I like pissy!Flack :devil: but am curious as to why.

The B case was more interesting than the A case. The twists and turns on that one were bizarre.

Dear Guy with Tennis Ball Shooter - BUY SOME CURTAINS OR BLINDS!!!! :lol:

7. Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes Lab Technician

Poor woman, I'm surprised she doesn't catch a chill...

And you think they'd at least give her bosoms their own Supporting Role credit :lol:

8. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Maybe the Boobies will go on strike for not being recognized/credited for their work as a Supporting Role on NY. Stella will suddenly be wearing only big sweaters or cardis... :lol: :D :lol:

9. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

^^^^^^^ :lol: :lol:

This talk of Stella's boobies just proves that the latest episode wasn't the best. I remember when there were no spoilers and the spoiler thread turned into the 'Stella assets' thread at one whisper of the woman :lol:

10. xxmaybe

xxmaybe Hit and Run

I'm trying, I'm trying! Honest! lol, it's my own fault, I don't watch Five US enough to catch them! I should start watching more often to try and catch more of them!

Anyone know what's happening in this weeks episode?

11. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

I really wish they'd show the Eddie one, with Russell Kane's audition, more often - I have Five US on all the time and I've only seen it once!

12. Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes Lab Technician

I have Five US on all the time and I haven't seen it at all... :(

13. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

So, did anyone see 'One Wedding and a Funeral' tonight?

Ah, it was funny I think. I did enjoy the episode, and, geeky or not, I think that a 3d puzzle is totally cool. :lol: Adam's face was hilarious. But Adam's face was even funnier when Mac was telling them all about his 333 caller and how the puzzle was about his life... Now Mac will never be my favourite character, but this is ridiculous. And the 333 caller is one seriously immense stalker! How would he even know where Mac proposed to his wife? And where his first apartment was? :lol: Ah, it is ridiculous, but I can't wait for the episode next week. :D

Flack was great this week too, but then he always is...So much more to say, but I'll wait until tomorrow.

14. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I loved this weeks episode and even though it was meant to be all 'serious' with Mac's stalker stepping up the level Adam mad me laugh so much! Especially when he was trying to work out the puzzle :lol: His scene with Danny about the bubble stuff was great :D

What's next week's episode again?!?!......Oh yeh, 'The Thing About Heroes' I can't wait for it either ;)

15. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Good ep!

The Adam puzzle scenes were so funny. Adam's so cute.

I loved how Stella confronted Drew, but going alone (TWICE!) to see him really wasn't such a bright idea.

I felt so sad for Mac when the last building in the puzzle was the one where he proposed to Claire. That was a low blow from Mr 333. But like you said Elsie, how did Mr 333 know? Not very belivable, TPTB!:rolleyes: I didn't mind Mac saying the puzzle was about him, because it WAS about him. Before he saw it, he did assume it was all about Stella, and was asking her questions about it. But the look on Lindsay's face when Mac mentioned the 333 caller and then when he practically ignored her and just talked to Stella and handed her the shirt was funny. I don't think Lindsay likes being left out of the loop. And the '333 caller' does sound strange when you first hear it.:lol:

I liked how it was Danny who made the connection that caught the caterer - the bubble goop from the guy's son's bubble thingy. Poor Danny was so wrong last week about Brandi's boyfriend, it was nice to see him make the vital connection this week. Yay Danny! And Adam offering him money to work out what the goop was was funny.

Snarky Flack, yay!

Loved Danny in interrogation with the caterer - 'How do you think your son's gonna feel when he finds out Daddy's a killer' - great scene!

Mac in Chicago - looking all intense and HOT (IMO) - yay!

I'm glad the bloody shirt FINALLY re-appeared.

Can't wait till The Thing about Heroes. Lots of Mac angst. And then the week after that, Child's Play, lots of Danny angst! Can't wait! Even though I've seen 'em already, I'm still really excited.