CSI:NY Season 4 - U.K

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by nattybatty55, Dec 21, 2007.

1. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Ok I just had a thought....

If 4.15 is planning to air on 2nd April in the US and if i'm right 4.13 should air over here on the 5th so we'll only be two episodes behind for a change!! lol

2. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

I did enjoy this episodes but i think it was for Sid's one liner at the start it had me giggling

Tho I couldn't pay my full attention as I was in the middle of a very intense game of Mario on my mums DS and was determined to get the hghest score which i did.

The puzzle was amazing I loved how chuffed Adam was at the end it was really nice to see how much it meant to him that he did it and the end result.

Macs story hasn't got me as hooked as I hoped but i know the next episode is a great one.

2 eps behind isnt bad for us.

3. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Wow, that would/should be great. That's really close.:):cool:

4. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

Well, a HUGE slap on the wrists to Five... they blew the twist ending by mentioning 333 before the ep started - otherwise it might have been a surprise to learn that the jigsaw was about Mac. :mad: (Obviously it was supposed to be a shock, because the ep wasn't full of 333 references)

Sid's one-liner, "My very first dead ringer" had me in stitches, as did Flack's "Welcome to my world" when the neighbours claimed they hadn't seen anything.

At last, we see why there's been so much "only place in New York" evidence this season! They were setting us up! I groaned when the furniture store came up, but it was a trick - the evidence didn't come from the only place in New York after all!

I liked the jigsaw montage - given that the CSIs who handle the evidence are putting the pieces together in every case, it was fun to see one involving a literal jigsaw. Also the scene between Adam and Danny, where he can't get his head around the goop from the other case - he actually uses the word "puzzle" at one point, clearly the jigsaw has fried his brain!

Don't you think it's strange that Stella was a lot less careful with the second box? After getting the bomb squad to inspect the first one, surely that doesn't mean she can just open the second one without checking it? Whoever left the first one could easily have been setting a trap for her. (Little side note - I LOVED Stella's belt in this episode!)

The T-Shirt FINALLY gets a mention! At least we know Mac swabbed it, but why did it take us long to show us that he did?

The background music in the last couple of scenes (from the jigsaw growing, to Mac arriving in Chicago) was VERY tense. He's close to finding Mr 333! "Welcome home, Detective Taylor" indeed. This stalker is either a lot closer to Mac than we thought, or VERY dedicated, given what he knows.
    Oh, and to end on a shallow note, both Mac and Hawkes looked HOT :drool: this week (I love these new smileys!). Mac in blue, with sunglasses, and Hawkes with a couple of buttons undone ...

5. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

I loved Saturday's episode so much I watched it again on Sunday!
    First of all Adam I love you- his face when he was fitting the puzzle together, frustated much. He is s so sweet and when he was trying to understand Mac having a stalker.
    Danny, Hawkes and Sid in the autopsy actually made me laugh alot although it was quite gruesome. Also the wedding scene at the beginning what a waste of cake.
    Rambo Stella was good going to confront Drew.
    Two things that annoyed me, Drew handling the jigsaw and also Adam rubbed his hand all over his face whilst wearing gloves! Eww!!
    I loved the episode and I'm glad it's getting to the big 333 reveal. I have my suspicions.
    I forgot Flack is looking lovely at the moment with his slightly grey look.

6. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Those lines by Sid and Flack were hilarious! I found it annoying how Five blew the twist ending too,:scream: I already knew it, but still it was annoying, even more so for people who haven't seen the ep before! Oooh, and Mac in sunglasses was hot!

7. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

They always do that!! :cardie:

8. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

I was reading the tv guide and it says that next weeks CSI is the last one and the show will be back later in the year.
    How many more episodes of New York do we have left?

9. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Well we just saw 409 on Saturday, so there are 4 more new episodes of NY left to air. :D

Last edited: Mar 12, 2008
  10. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

^^I just went to five.tv and it lists the next to NY episodes (it wont let me go any further) but then I checked tuesday nights and next week has CSILV and MIA but the week after only has MIA and the LV slot has 'To Be Announced' written. So i'm guessing thats the one thats coming back later on in the year!

Did that make sense?!?!

11. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Yeah that makes sense. There is only one more new LV episode left to air, so they are probably deciding what to do on a Tuesday night in the mean time.

12. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I'm glad the eps of LV (and hopefully NY too) are being announced as being shown later THIS year rather than next year. I'm also really happy we still have four whole eps of NY left.:)

13. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

I just wonder if they'll show them the same time in both the US and the UK or they'll air them all in the US first and then we get them in the summer.

14. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

In case anyone is interested, tonight's episode details (from Five):

More 333 absurdity. I have to say, this stalker is seriously talented at stalking. :lol: :eek:

After this episode we still have 4 new ones remaining, yay!

15. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

Woohoo looks like I got here first on this one!

- Wow, this could be one of the longest teasers in CSI history! By my clock, it was at least seven minutes!
    - Obviously, they wanted to make sure everyone understood this was 333-related and the story behind it - hence TWO reminders of the whole story: one in the teaser, and one huge infodump when Mac tells the Chicago cop.
    - Danny proves that any sufficiently advanced technology can be overridden with a sufficiently large rock.
    - So that's how the stalker (come on... we can admit it was Drew now - who else figured out and/or will confess to peeping at spoilers?) knew it was Mac! Not only is he one hell of a hacker, but Mac's 'cowardice' has been bothering him for 30 years.
    - Also with the "coward" thing, yeah I understand that Andy/Drew was upset at losing his brother, but I wouldn't blame a 14-year-old kid for not wanting to be a killer.
    - You know it's serious when Danny and Stella both swear...
    - Minor observations: Stella's girls seemed to still be on display even while wearing a bulletprof vest? Does she get them custom made? Also, Hawkes and Bubba Sinclair appear to have swapped facial hair.
    - I like how Mac still won't kill Andy/Drew even after he escapes the laser trap. As Mac himself said, "They've already lost enough" once again showing Mac's not a coward, he just doesn't want to be a murderer.

I still think the resolution to the 333 story could've been better, maybe if they hadn't left the tense part until the last few minutes, and been a lot less wordy.