CSI:NY Season 4 - U.K

Danistheman said:
Dawni said:
5US when they started filmed like a selection of interviews with various cast members from each show. Done by one of the comedians they are kind of short interviews or he does a lil tour of the US.

The interview with Carmine is funny cos he says how he can't stop laughing when he films with Gary, and even he didn't know which episode he was filming apart from it was about "death".

Normally they only show on FiveUS but didn't last night.

FYI Top 41 Mr G also said that he & Eddie do go out for a few drinks together, and that they have 'bonded' (I think that was the exact word he used) haha :devil: :lol:

:lol: The bromance is hot and heavy! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks, guys. Those interviews sound cute! And the fact that all he knew about the episode he was filming was that it was about "death" is funny. :lol:

When the interviewer said relationship I thought he was going down the Danny/Lindsay path. I was so surprised with the Danny/Flack/Carmine/Eddie question. Whoo!!

Chelle you weren't the only one :lol:

I just watched Buzzkill on FiveUS and I have to say I lost interest quickly and missed most of the ep because I was on here :lol:

I was like WHOOO!!!
I did not like last night's episode and to be honest it's been 24 hours and I can harldy remember what happened. I hope it picks up soon!!!

MichelleK said:
When the interviewer said relationship I thought he was going down the Danny/Lindsay path. I was so surprised with the Danny/Flack/Carmine/Eddie question. Whoo!!

:lol: Wise man. He went where the real chemistry is. :lol: :devil: :D

Are you talking about the old Five US interviews? I'd really like them to do some new ones, although it's cool that they are showing them on Five now. I've seen the Carmine ones loads of times but I've still not seen the Eddie one, and I really want to see him laughing in it. :)

Well, it seems that Buzzkill was NOT a popular episode! I think it had a few good points, but I was way more interested in the B case (kidnap/robbery) than the Martini Glass Girl.

- If Stella finds Drew "too aggressive", why did she even bother going on a date with him?
- Flack gets this week's One Liner! "...someone ordered death straight up"
- A couple of moments of Sheer Mac Hotness. First the return of the black shirt, then later on with the bulletproof vest and gun as he bursts in to rescue the kidnap victim. Oh, and the close-up when he says they have the edge over the "boyfriend".
- While I'm glad the Radio Times didn't blow the major twists to the A case, how many did it need? First it looks like she's been electrocuted, then maybe it was natural causes, then she was attacked over drugs, then caused by a parasite in a beach ball, and finally she wasn't the intended target after all!
- Still, the twists gave us that great Sid moment, talking about his Uncle Andy, who was "in freakishly good shape for an octogenarian". I LOVE Sid's TMI moments! Also, noticing the one burn that didn't match the others - just shows how much attention to detail you need when doing an autopsy.
- Those drug lollipops are major parental nightmare fuel.
- Working with the CSIs has had an effect on how the 'regular' cops work. Last week we had Flack collecting evidence from inside the car, and this week we saw Angell giving pointers to Danny and Hawkes. For some reason, Danny's surprise that Angell is "doing science now?" made me imagine him as a kid, saying "but you shouldn't know that, you're a girl!" (Don't ask why.)

Next week's ep looks good, with the blood-stained jigsaw puzzle.

I wish they would do new interviews to, would be nice but i think they were filmed during the filming of S3... well it looked it at least to me.

I love the Eddie one wish they would show that more.

I do find the filler episodes are interesting but they don't have the wow factor which keeps you going.

I have to admit Buzzkill wasn't my favourite episode of this season. It kept my interest, but i felt it was rather average. As for Drew, I think his quite cute, but when someone is that forward it's hard not to be suspicious. :lol:

In my opinion, CSI NY is blowing the rest of them out of the water this season, the episodes are far better. :)

I agree...the last Miami that aired completley got me bored :lol: and im just about following LV but your right NewYork is definatly the best this time around ;)

Tinkerbell said:
As for Drew, I think his quite cute, but when someone is that forward it's hard not to be suspicious. :lol:

In my opinion, CSI NY is blowing the rest of them out of the water this season, the episodes are far better. :)

:lol: Yeah, Drew is bound to be dodgy of course, and he's a little too forward and sleazy, but he is also very cute! I have to admit that when I heard that Kerr Smith was playing Drew I was skeptical about it, but he's great.

And absolutely, NY is by far the best for me. There are episodes which disappoint, and with Vegas, there are episodes that are outstanding, but over all I just get much more enjoyment out of watching NY. :D

Kerr Smith is lovely, I was like you sly and could easily be evil but you're way to good looking for that.

I always found Miami to over the top and fake it drove me mad and face i'm not a H fan. I do really like LV its darker and still pretty damn good specially in like the miniture killer etc.. But NY is i don't know i like the pace and the atmosphere its more fun as you say Elsie more enjoyable.

I agree that CSI NY is the best this season. Vegas did really well last season I think with the miniture killer storyline. And I think Miami's not the best of the CSIs but it's kinda fun.

Dawni said:
It definately did seem a filler ep.

Tho what amused me was my dad pointing out Flacks going grey,
Lol, so I'm not the only one who's been noticing then?

I dying to see these 5 US interviews, I only manage to ever catch Gary's interview! Are they up online anywhere?

Still not too sure what I thought of this weeks episode, I was having trouble keeping up with what was going on. Especially the was it was it not murder storyline! Though I do like the idea of a live action billboard!

A jellyfish hidden in a blow up ball? Least said the better...

Flack has been getting pretty intimidating in the last couple of episodes, someone must be stealing his coffee in the morning!

NY is coming out as favorite for me at the moment! Though this evenings LV is bringing it truely back on form! LV is my first love, but NY has the edge at the moment (that and Flack ;))

NY is starting to lose my attention slightly. It happens every so often and then some fantastic episode brings out the fangirl in me.
I know we have some fab episodes coming up so I am sure it'll be back on top form soon enough.

Back