CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers: Hot Off The Press!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, what the hell is Danny doing on the Statue of Liberty? So much for continuity, huh? I'm really hoping this isn't seriously taking place two weeks after "Snow Day" because that would just be absurd.

CSIs and babies? No thanks. Kids on CSI shows tend to be annoying--Lindsay Willows and Ray Caine, Jr., I'm looking at you. Reed Garrett (who's a college student and therefore not really a kid) is an exception, but I still don't need to see CSIs cooing about babies.

Top41 said:
I know, what the hell is Danny doing on the Statue of Liberty? So much for continuity, huh? I'm really hoping this isn't seriously taking place two weeks after "Snow Day" because that would just be absurd.

Maybe it's a new type of post-traumatic stress therapy.... :lol:

darx2mint4 said:
Not that they could show Sheldon's pretty face or anything.

Isn't this Hawkes?

picture3wl1.png

OMG! Had to laugh so hard about this pic! If that was in any way Sheldon, then I'd say he had a pretty lame summer! :lol:

Anyway, the promo did make me curious...Can't wait!

Twinkletoes said:
Top41 said:

Danny really seemed to be enjoying himself. Maybe we will find out that Danny is into rock climbing.

Twinkletoes said:
Top41 said:

THAT'S IT! It's all a physical/occupational/recreational/psychological therapy program ordered by his doctors to aid in his recovery. See, there's no continuity problem after all. Very clever, PTB, very clever indeed. :rolleyes:

Twinkletoes said:
Top41 said:

Danny must have had the same miracle worker therapist that Flack had after the S2 finale.

Twinkletoes said:
Top41 said:

arrrgghhhh :mad: i was hoping the show would at least get a LITTLE bit of continuity....i mean...he got his hand smashed...and definately a few broken ribs...and now hes totally fine?? grrr.

besides that, the promo looks awesome =] The part that got me was Flack in the car surrounded by flames :eek:

(but at least we know if he gets burned it will be gone by the next episode :rolleyes:)

Sphinx said:

Danny really seemed to be enjoying himself. Maybe we will find out that Danny is into rock climbing.

Seeing as Monroe's people skills are comparable only to a granite boulder, I'd say he's been scaling rock faces for quite some time......... :lol:

Caron said:
Why doesn't TPTB put Stella on the Statue of Liberty?
She was busy cleaning her AK-47 :lol:

Nice recovery for Danny. I really want to know what kind of meds TPTB gave Danny and Flack...

Joolz said:
Sphinx said:

Seeing as Monroe's people skills are comparable only to a granite boulder, I'd say he's been scaling rock faces for quite some time......... :lol:

You never know...he might be desperately trying to get away from LM...so desperate he'll abseil down the Statue of Liberty with a gammy hand :lol:

From TVGuide:

Premiere: Wednesday, September 26, 10 pm, CBS
Where we left off: Danny (Carmine Giovanazzo) and Adam (A.J. Buckley) were held hostage (following a sexy hookup between Danny and Anna Belknap's Lindsay) as most of their CSI colleagues had to outwit a brutal Irish gang's ingenious plan to retrieve their captured cocaine from the crime lab. The good guys won and Mac (Gary Sinese) left for London with Peyton (Claire Forlani).
What's next: "Our character moments are juicier and we're very technological," pledges CSI franchise creator Anthony Zuiker. So, for the fifth episode, "We're going to have a murder [on the show] and then you can register online to be part of the CSI:NY virtual lab [on secondlife.com]." Twists and turns: Mac will have a secret playing out over 13 episodes that takes him to another state while his relationship with Peyton takes a surprising turn. And in the season premiere, the team finds blood on the Statue of Liberty's crown that leads them to a vigilante. — Ileane Rudolph

Do I think Peyton might be returning: I think she is!

Our character moments are juicier
Anybody else think that sounds...unsanitary? :lol:

Mac will have a secret playing out over 13 episodes that takes him to another state while his relationship with Peyton takes a surprising turn.
I'm definitely intrigued by this. A crossover, maybe?

Hopefully the 'surprising turn' with Peyton won't just be that she decided to stay in London--they shouldn't end things that way, you know?

I am thinking a crossover with Miami or NCIS.
The surprising turn with the Mac and Peyton could be a number of things.
1) She breaks up with him.
2) She finds out she is pregnant with his child.
3) She is the one who hired the guy who is stalking Mac.
4) Mac cheats on her.
5) Peyton finds out she is dying.
6)Mac and Peyton find out they are related and can't date.
7) Mac finds out Peyton used to be a man.
:cool:Peyton hired a private eye to follow Mac.
9) Mac finds out Peyton is married to another man.
10) Mac finds out Peyton is Horatio's sister.
11) Mac discovers Peyton's accent is fake and she is actually from New Jersey
12)All of the above.
13) Mac finds out Peyton is related to Claire.
14) Mac finds out Peyton was jealous of Claire.
15)Mac finds out Claire is still alive, because she missed her plane.
Caution: Do not take this list too seriously or you are in danger of losing your sanity. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back