CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers: Hot Off The Press!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joolz

Joolz Police Officer

MacsLady Unfortunately, I understand only too well.. :lol:

Here's me thinking that New York is one of the most ethnically diverse cities in the world.....I can walk down my local high street and see more ethnic diversity than they show on the programme.

2. Thoughtless4u

Thoughtless4u Dead on Arrival

It all sounds so exciting, the premiere is less than 4 weeks away! I also hope they let Peyton in London, but remember what happened when they said 'unexpected turn in the relationship' for the first time. She will probably come back. But let's just wait and see.
    Flack flirting with Angell, does that mean that rich girl he has in episode 3, isn't a stayer?

3. viewer2

viewer2 Civilian

Is it known what episode was filming last week?

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

The spoiler report is out for "Boo". :) Not a lot of info about Mac and Stella's case, though. :( (And no mention of Flack or Hawkes.)

5. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I have a theory about Mac/Peyton that I got when I first saw the spoilers from my source on episode 1. I think that Mac and Peyton got married in London and he had to come back to New York. Stella knows something is up but I'm not sure what he tells her. Then in a later episode (not sure which one off the top of my head), Mac tells Flack that Peyton stayed in London. I'm thinking something has just kept her there longer than expected. Mac misses her, so he's upset. Even if they didn't get married, I still say she'll be back and that Mac misses her.

That's just one theory that went through my head.

6. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I like that theory, and it is plausible. I would love to see more M/P interaction and of course Claire Forlani is just one of my favorites now on the show. :D

As for the spoiler report for "Boo", I basically just have to say 'boo' to it. :lol: :p It sounds bland and the D/L pairings is making me just sick and tired. Can we please switch up the pairings? There are more teams you can pair up besides Danny and Lindsay. :rolleyes:

7. Faylinn

I'm thinking that the story of a multiple homicide with spooky twists and turns could be interesting--but I have the sinking feeling that we're going to be treated to a lot of Lindsay's scrunch face and her waving a flashlight around.

Plus, you know, it's so PERSONAL. We might not have made the connection if it hadn't been a shotgun used. [/sarcasm]

Something I've always wondered is why they have Mac and Stella work together so much. They're the most senior members of the team, so you would think they'd have more episodes where they each led one of the cases, working with the more junior CSIs, you know? I'm not saying the other guys aren't capable of solving the cases, I just think it's odd...

8. Moska

Moska Dead on Arrival

Because even the writers can't deny that G&M's onscreen chemistry is interesting to watch, therefore M&S are interesting to watch.

And if it's a 'secwet weddin' for Mac, then I'm done. Where is the drama in having your lead character married? Oh, other than killing off the 'wife' a la Miami. Leave her in London for the good of the show.

9. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

Holy Molly -_-; Thats one heck of a twist if it were true. I think my half shippy heart died :p If Mac's happy, Im happy, all i gotta see is how theyre gonna deal with the M/P plot cause I know one mistake could ruin the show (dont get me wrong, i wub Peyton.) it's a very delicate part of a show so *shrugs*. secret wedding? no thanks. id rather see the whole scene IF it would happen.

that's true. IMO, it's not a boring scene when they're around. (shippy aside). it's like the scene is lively and interesting. specially when they go personal (I kinda hope Stel would go personal and ask about Peyton -it's always Stella who he opens up with so...) *shrugs* i can dream.

ETA: why isnt there more info on the second case? *pouts* it's not just one case right? *sigh*

10. Faylinn

No, there are two cases, but there wasn't much info on Mac and Stella's case.

A lot of the characters have interesting chemistry together. Using Mac-Stella and Danny-Lindsay with Hawkes bouncing between them gets repetitive, regardless of whether the people are 'interesting' together. I don't think Stella and Danny work together enough, for example. *shrug*

11. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

I wonder if Mac knows that Lindsay and Danny are dating. I would think he wouldn't have them work togeather so much, because their relationship could interfer with their jobs. My experience is that when coworkers are dating they seem to spend more time flirting than working. I would like to see more of a mix myself. Has Hawkes and Danny worked togeather?

Thanks for the answer, Vegaslights.

I wonder if Mac's secret that takes 13 episodes to unfold has to do with his being harassed instead . My guess is it has to do with his marine days, an old case, or the guy who accused Mac of killing a suspect. There also is a possibility it has to do with his childhood or college days. Mac has already said he and Peyton are dating. Why would they keep their marriage a secret if they got married?

12. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I think it's pretty much out in the open that they're dating. At least, from the viewers point I think so.

And yes, Danny and Hawkes have worked together. I believe their first time was "Dancing with the Fishes" in season 2. :)

13. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Danny and Lindsay are supposed to be out in the open with their relationship, so everyone should know. Still, you'd think that Mac "I have to protect the integrity of the lab" Taylor would be wary of them working together without supervision. If they get paired with each other all the time now that they are a "couple," it will be yet another example of TPTB's shoddy handling of the characters and blatant disregard for their audience's intelligence, IMO.

14. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

And this would surprise you? :D

Must admit if they bring Peyton you do adore me dont you Driscol back I am going to be disappointed, but I will live, as long as its in VERY small doses. If it turns out shes pregnant or that they are married I am going to be sick.

Re the Halloween ep, not very hyped about what I have read so far, which is a shame cause I love Halloween and I was happy they were doing an Ghost/Horror story but so far it sounds predictable, but we will wait and see it might turn out better than it sounds. I will hold out my hope for the B case and some Flack sarcastic comments.

15. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

I agree with you on the theory about Mac's secret, Sphinx. Though, I doubt that Mac is very open with talking private stuff at the office. Remember how long it took him to get him and Peyton out of the closet and introduce her to the team!

That was - show's timeline wise - just very recently, so the team could get shocked to be informed about his marriage. Remember Danny's look (HILLARIOUS!!!) when he found out. Maybe Mac thinks he can't do that to Danny so quick again. ;)

Anyways... beside that, I'll just want to throw my 2cts into the discussion about Mac & Peyton's relationship development. They got Warrick (sp?) married secretly on LV just shortly after he sparked with Cath. Many fans weren't really amused about that stunt. I kinda think, Zuicker and the rest of TPTB is well aware of that fact and about the onscreen chemistry between M&G, so I *hardly* doubt they would pull the stunt once more.

Besides... if they REALLY get Peyton back, wouldn't have that been announced together with Adam being now a regular? This relationsship and the well known avoidance of too much relationship-drama (I am talking best case here, guys, completely ignoring reality on NY!!! ;) ) is just too unimportant against the importance of a return of Claire Forlani, don't you think so???

And I thought of another theory... Maybe they got engaged but sth serious happened to sb from Peyton's family or whatever so she had to stay behind. Then, Mac gets involved in this whole secret storyline, but hides it out from Peyton (and my shipperheart has to add - probably even Stella which could explain the "juicier" comment somewhat... ;o) ). Peyton isn't really amused about his change in behaviour and doubts that this has sth to do with another woman (shipper ad: Stella?!?!?) and subsequently she will return for an eppy or two, but those end up in fights between them and they break up (for good, I hope! Sincerly, yours SMACKed fan).

On the end of that two parter (my mind is racing by now), we got the secret around Mac resolved, the engagement dissolved and the writers have finally proven that they are capable of producing complete story arcs with reasonable and not just loose endings. Period!

Okay, okay, I got a bit carried away... but honestly... a marriage between Mac and Peyton would make things too cheesy and just reduce the possibilities of onscreen teasing between Gary and Melina. Didn't they hire Melina in first place because she interacted so good with Gary?!? Wasn't there sth??? So, why completely discourage that part? That would be completely silly. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.