CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers: Hot Off The Press!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

^^ :lol: nice one Sphinx well, as for my sanity, like my friend said... i cant lose what i didnt have from the start. :p

another state? well, the chance of my dream crossover(LV/NY) is impossible so... i think bring 'em to NCIS HQ :D as for Peyton... as much as i adore this spoiler, my other shippy heart died. i feel my (other) ship sinking (again). :( then again, my speculations could be wrong :lol:... again.

2. mulder8scullly5

mulder8scullly5 Prime Suspect

Oh my! There's a lot of spoilers already...hehe...

I should read from the start...

I also wonder what that surprising turn will be...will it be bad or good? hehe...

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I had a good laugh with parts of that list, especially the Horatio's sister one. I still hope they stay away from any bringing back of Claire, it's just not right if you ask me

Gah it's hard to keep up...what's that about Mac being 'targeted'? Is that connected with the new spoiler possibly?

4. mulder8scullly5

mulder8scullly5 Prime Suspect

haha!!! Mac finds out that Peyton used to be a man?! LOL!!!! That's really funny!!!

------------

New season will premiere on sept 26 right? This is exciting!

5. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Thanks vegaslights for posting the spoilers! :)

Sphinx, loved your list and though I wouldn't take any of it seriously but I just have to say that as much as I would like a crossover with NCIS (since I'm a big fan of the show and all), that wouldn't be likely since I think they don't exist in the same universe. Oh well...

These I found truly hilarious: :lol:

Peyton(speaking with a really deep manly voice): Well, hello there, Detective Taylor! :lol: :lol:

"We're not crazy. We're from New Joysey!"

Anyway, these were just my thoughts. :D

6. GregsAngel

GregsAngel Rookie

the spoilers are great :)
    i cant wait for this season to start

and as for the a crossover i would love one with ncis
    and maybe Peyton got a job offer in landen.:) and she wants mac to move there.:)

7. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Thanks for posting the info Shane. :)

It'd better be seriously good if we have to watch it play out for half the season. :rolleyes:

Well, Flack was going to go to Connecticut last season, and that's another state, and Mac's already been to New Jersey in season 2, so I won't get too excited by that news yet. If it's a crossover that would be great, it could hardly be worse than the Cold Case debacle could it?

Please come back. We miss you Peyton. :(

8. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I agree with you- I think to bring Claire back would be both a silly storyline, and disrespectful to the people who actually died that day and their relatives. Besides, for me it was the fact that they established that Claire had died on 9/11 that made Mac such an interesting character for me. I know she was never found, Mac told Reed that at the end of Buried Bones, but I hope if they develop that, they do it so that maybe finally her remains are found. It would be such an interesting character development for Mac. And very topical too - I think I read an article from early this year or late last year about how scientists are using new DNA techniques to help identify the remains of the Sept 11 events. But I doubt they'd go that far into SoapLand.
    I'd love to see more of Mac's relationship with Reed, and if Claire's remains were found, that would be a good way to develop their relationship. Looks like a good dose of Macky Angst whatever they do.
    I can't wait to see what the surprising thing with him and Peyton is.
    About him going out of state - I wonder whether it will be a x-over, or maybe just like when H went to Rio and Grissom went to the university. I would like that - then Stella could run the lab for a week or two, I'd love to see how she'd do that. Rambo!Stella in charge of the lab. I think she'd be less harsh on Danny than Mac sometimes is, but then again, woebetide him if he disobeys her or screws up - Stella is NOT a lady I'd like to piss off! :D Or maybe Mac goes home to Chicago for some reason. That would be cool.

9. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

Did it say if Mac is the one that goes to another state? I don't remember. It would be great to see Stella in charge for an episode or two. I wonder what state they will be going to. Maybe Mac gets to go to Hawaii or California. Mac could take the rest of his vacation when the case if over with. We could see Mac in a pair of swim trunks. I doubt if he would wear speedos. He seems too modest. Too bad.

10. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

It all sounds interesting. I like the idea of a plot line played out over a lot of episodes, I hope its good and suspenseful. Re the possibility of a crossover, god I hope not, the Cold Case one was pointless and I couldn't face another Miami one. As for Peyton...damn I was hoping she wasn't coming back, she annoyed the hell out of me in the latter half of season 3.

11. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Great spoilers, thanks for posting them, Shane! :)

Definitely wondering what Big Secret of Mac's could take him to another state (and over half the season :lol:), and also what's up between he and Peyton. I'm still holding out hope that she's coming back, or at least if she doesn't, they still have Mac hooked up with her, only offscreen (she quits the lab but they're still dating, he talks about her but we just don't see it, etc.) Hmmm, the most "surprising" thing I can think of offhand re: their relationship would be a secret marriage, but I don't know if the writers would go there...

At any rate, very much looking forward to this coming season! (I'd love to hear some juicy Hawkes spoilers, though... :()

12. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Oh God I hope they don't go there! That would be pushing it TO far into soap opera land. What with all the other hookups they seem to be brewing this season.

I am quite happy for characters to have relationships, but OFF screen please, no more screwing around on pool tables, or whining on about you do adore me dont you and no more homicidal boyfriends....this is a crime show not days of our lives..

Reed I would be happy to see return, some closure about Claire I would also be quite happy to see, Stella in charge would be kinda nice. Louie I would like to find out about, I would also be interested to find out more about Flack. But what I am really hoping for is some decent crime stories without plot holes you could drive a truck though. Some honest to goodness NEW YORK crime, I am SO fed up with the rich and famous, oh and I swear one more celebrity guest and I will scream...

I would like to see some real New York people, some well written bad guys with a decent motive for murder, the writers CAN do it when they put their minds to it....even if they cant manage any form of continuity.

13. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

:lol: LOL! I love that! Please writers, no more of that! :mad:

I would also love to see Reed come back in some way or form. His episodes (especially "Consequences") brought a great meaning to season 3 and it would be great to see him interact with Mac again this season. The chemistry they had was great and it would be ashame to let that go. :rolleyes:

Also, having Louie come back! He's in the TV limbo land with such characters as President Charles Logan (24) and Martha Logan (24). "Tanglewood" and "Run Silent, Run Deep" were two outstanding episodes and I'm sure there is a way to squeeze him in. :p

Anyways, I'm particularly looking forward to episodes 407 and 401 right now. September 26th isn't too far away. :D

14. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

They should do something different like Mac only thinks the person is after him. He could turn out to be just a lunatic who is after no one in particular or someone who retired a long time ago. They could have a character on who is just plain nuts.

They could have several bad things happen to Mac and have him convinced that someone is after him, but it turns out to be just random events that keep Mac busy. They plan to show us several sides of Mac. Maybe there is a Neurotic Mac in addition to Pissy Mac. Wait until Neurotic Mac meets Rambo Stella ;).

15. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

YES - I want to see real NY crime too. I read a lot of stuff, including crime fiction set in NY - authors like Reggie Nadelson, Lawrence Block, and I know that crime in NYC does not consist solely of stupid/rich white people who are usually all incredibly good looking. I am rewatching s1 of CSI NY now, and that's better - you actually get a range of crimes and types of people committing them. Season 2 had quite a good range too, if I remember right. But all we got in s3 was rich white people killing other rich white people.
    Midsomer Murders has a wider range in terms of the range of criminals than CSI NY has lately. (UK folks will understand just how bad that is)
    I would like less of the type of relationshippy stuff you mention too - I swear to god, I will scream at the tv if/when they pair up Stella with another jerk, have Danny and Lindsay do it on screen again, or if Peyton comes back and says 'I came back because I know you do adore me. :D For Mac, I'd like more of his relationship with Reed, and some closure about Claire. I can't wait to see what the surprise with him and Peyton is though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.