CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers: Hot Off The Press!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

I would hope it would be permanent that Peyton stays in London. She really got on my nerves, especially in Snow Day.

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Anyone else hoping maybe Lindsay will take a little 'vacation' to London too?

3. roximonoxide

roximonoxide Lab Technician

I don't have a problem with her 100% of the time... but I have to admit the only real reason I can stand Peyton is because she provided ample opportunity to see that Mac hasn't reserved himself to solidarity for the rest of his life, but now that she's said and done plenty to annoy me, I'll be quite content in seeing her slowly weeded out.

4. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

But for that one scene in Snow Day, I like Peyton. I hope the writers are just doing their usual dramatic thing in accommodating an external filming schedule for Claire Forlani, and will bring her back a few eps later into the season. This way they've got lots of rollercoaster stuff for Mac too, and he's hopefully not gonna regress and lose any of the humanity he gained in S3 with Peyton and Reed. Me? Peyton come back, or at least send a postcard and tell us you're coming...

Nice to see Flack's getting sumthin, tho that also sounds purely plot specific and not necessarily recurring...? Maybe I missed something there, I haven't culled the articles to carefully lately, I've been trying not to torture myself too much as the dog days of summer progress...

5. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

ME! Maybe we can buy her a one-way plane ticket. :p

6. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

Maybe Peyton loves London so much that she is deciding whether to stay or not. Maybe during sweeps she comes back to one of several scenerios.

1) Mac has met and fell in love with someone else.
    2) Mac is injured and near death.
    3) Mac is near a mental break down due to the person harassing him in another episode.
    4) Peyton has to tell him she is marrying someone else.
    5) Peyton has to tell him she is pregnant.
    6) Peyton has to tell him she is dying.
    7) Peyton has to tell him she is pregnant and dying.
    :cool: Peyton has to tell him that they are getting married.

I have this picture in my mind of Peyton returning several years from now . She climbs into his bed to surprise him and in walks a woman he has sinced married. Mac gets to explain why a strange woman is in their bed.

Everyone feel free to add more scenerios you can think of.

7. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

*SPITS OUT HER TEA AT roximonoxide's BANNER*

:lol: :lol: :lol: It's PRICELESS. *saves banner to her computer* :devil:

And awww, Peyton isn't going to come back? Didn't Claire Forlani recently get married? Maybe Peyton will be back later in the season.

*cough*Stella*cough*

8. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Thanks Orison for the info on episode 5. :) So this is the Second Life episode Anthony Zuiker was referring to...Anyway, even if Peyton decided to remain in London, I hope she makes an appearance further on in the Season. I'd rather watch Peyton than Lindsay anyday.

9. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Hell yeah! Mind you, I remember having the same reaction when the pair broke up mid season, only to be totally dissapointed when they got back together. But another yay for Flack being the one to notice Mac is tired!

10. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

You know why Mac can't sleep, right?

His teddy is in his luggage, which is probably STILL in lost-luggage limbo somewhere out there in the wide world. And now Mac's feeling lonesome and waking up in cold sweats at the idea that his precious teddy could be in the hands of someone far less loving and kind than himself--or, worse yet, he could have fallen in the ocean and been eaten by sharks! :eek:

Poor teddy, will no one think of him?? :(

11. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

:( Now, poor Peyton! All alone in London...

Lindsay ( and Devon ) should go visit! Wash each others hair, paint their nails, exchange peelings tips... Spend some quality time together. Let's say 2 - 3 years! :p

:lol: Welcome to the new and improved CSI NY: Bold and beautiful!

That's true...

Oh!! Sad! :( But I'm sure that Super-Flack will figure out a way to save Teddy and bring him back to his daddy's loving arms! :p

12. fastfoodjunkie

fastfoodjunkie Rookie

Poor teddy!

*cough*agreed*cough* :D

13. ka990

ka990 Police Officer

Me three!! :D I would even pay for it myself!! ;)

Erm, any news re Devon in this one or is it looking likely she was a one-episode wonder? *takes place in queue to comfort poor Flacky-boy* BTW, lovin' the D/F banners!

14. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Now I like the way you think. :D

Now I really like the way you think... I could just imagine Flack face...:devil:

Faylinn Thanks to you I now have this image of Mac with a Teddy Bear, and I cant wipe the smile off my face. He would just look SO cute. :lol:

15. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

After Flack saves the teddy bear from the sharks, Hawkes can sew him back up. Stella can read Mac a bedtime story and put him to bed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.