CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers: Hot Off The Press!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Makes me think she is devious enough to go through all that in order for Flack to come and save the day and play the big hero. :rolleyes:

Makes me think of her as some dumb airhead chick.

Makes me think of her as someone shallow enough to use such a ploy. :rolleyes:

For this, I've got nothing.

Definitely, the writers should explain how Flack and Devon hooked up in the first place. That I want to see. Working class hero with pretty, rich socialite, reminds me of I'll Take Manhattan. :lol:

2. roximonoxide

roximonoxide Lab Technician

So i was just reading the latest article at CSI Files 'Murder In The Fast Lane', all about the "devon" episode of NY and it says this:

"Flack goes down the hall and sees a light on in the bedroom. When he enters the room, gun drawn, he sees a thief balancing on the window ledge, fifty stories from the ground. Flack notices the scar on the man's cheek, but he doesn't get to the window before the other man makes his move. Flack is forced to watch as the thief rappels down the side of the building."

Scar on his cheek... immediately my mind went to Gavin Moran's illegitimate son Hector from The Fall... that would be interesting for Flack. After putting Gavin away, now he's after his son too? Ouch.

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

*sort* That's hilarious! :lol:

1--Aww, I don't think Don would pick someone that stupid. :p I dunno, it's possible that she might be involved (although she definitely seems to be surprised that she's been robbed at the beginning), but I'm thinking it's not likely. I mean, the viewers have seen so many dumb, rich perps on this show that it might be too obvious. :lol:

2--Like I said before, if someone broke into my 50th floor apartment, Flack wouldn't be able to get my ass out of the front seat of his patrol car. :lol: "Me? Go home? Hell no, I'm sticking with you and your gun. *doe eyes and trembling bottom lip*" ;)

3--Well, there's no denying that she's talking enthusiastically about the ordeal and then informs Don that they've been invited to a fundraiser, so...

4--Wow, she must be really optimistic if that's the case. :lol:

ETA:

*cough* Oh, if that had been the case, you know it would have been in the spoiler report. ;) (But yeah, I thought of that too.)

I guess the writers think scars are the only distinctive features. :lol:

4. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

I know you don't seem to accept the idea of her paying someone to burglarize her apartment. She might do it for the attention. It has been pointed out in this thread that a police officer and a socialite usually don't socialize in the same circle. Is it really a coincidence that she is making out with a cop when she is robbed. Let's just hope Flack's heart doesn't break when he finds out she was just using him for a good story. :(

5. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

Where's Danny in the episode??? Is he working with Mac and Hawkes or Stella and Lindsay??

6. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Danny is working with Stella & Lindsay in ep4. While Mac is with Hawkes and Flack. If you're talking about ep4. ;)

7. stormymac

stormymac Hit and Run

Surely you jest!!!! That would be considered continuity and we know that's a sacrilege on this show.

8. Faylinn

Well, I've seen the spoilers and that's my opinion on the matter. I could be wrong, but I could be right. *shrug*

Well, this show is built on coincidences. It's a trademark of the franchise. :lol:

Well, I hope nobody is disappointed IF she doesn't end up being involved. Hopefully Flack's taste in lovers isn't as shitty as Stella's. :lol:

9. Cassie

Cassie Police Officer

hey! don't insult Stella's taste in men! it's not her fault the writers give her such assholic men!

10. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Well, if we can talk about Flack's taste in women and not blame the writers, then we can certainly talk about Stella's taste in men and not blame them too.

11. Faylinn

Stella only exists because of the writers, so if the writers repeatedly give her craptastic taste in men, then Stella has craptastic taste in men until the writers prove otherwise.

12. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

^^Sad thing is, there are women just like Stella in the world who are smart and successful and actually do have crappy taste in men. Yeah, you'd think she'd know better but sometimes that's what happens. So, maybe it's good that it's brought to our attention.

I guess we can also blame the writers for the crap that is DL.

13. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Pretty much everything leads back to the writers, since they create the show. Except for bad acting--that's not their fault. ;) And of course, the network has input, too...

So when are those episode 5 spoilers coming? *impatiently taps foot* :lol:

14. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Please tell me something really, really, really good happens in episode five. Pwetty pwease?

15. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Okay guys, episode #5 is called Down the Rabbit Hole and it's the "Second Life" episode they've been talking about.

Right now it looks like everyone's on the same case trying to solve a murder of a girl who had an online alter-ego but it's still too soon to tell.

Stella and Danny have a scene together, while Mac looks tired as hell. Flack questions him about the last time he went to sleep and we learn that... uhm, Peyton decided to stay in London. Too bad. :( I just hope it's not permanent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.