CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers: Hot Off The Press!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

La_Guera, you know this isn't the place for this. We're here to discuss the show, not fans of the show. Let's not try to bring hostility to the forum when there's no need for it. A lot of people love this place because it allows both praise and criticism of the show, and it's a place where people can freely express both without being made to feel bad about what they like/dislike. Please, let's keep it that way. That goes for everyone here. Thank you.

Back to the spoilers...

I love the idea of Flack having to arrest his own girlfriend! That would be a hell of a twist in the episode, if she turned out to somehow be behind it all. With all the bad/bored rich people committing crimes on the CSI shows, I wouldn't be totally surprised if this turned out to be the case...

2. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

The good news is you're finally getting a girlfriend.

The bad news is you get to share your conjugal trailer with a 600lbs woman named Large Marge who often likes to participate...

3. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

The way I interpret the spoilers, I wouldn't even call the chick his girlfriend at this point. And it does apper that she is being used as a one episode plot device. If she doesn't end up being a criminal I would like to think that Flack would be disgusted with her using the robery as a way to elevate her social status. If we're lucky, this could end up being a great episode that gives us some insight into Flack's character.

ETA:
    HAHAHAHHA*snicker*HAHAHAHHA*snort* That comment made my day.

4. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

PerfectAnomaly, I agree. Spoilers indicate that Flack wasn't even sure she had a roommate who could have been making the noise, so he obviously hadn't been there before that, and doesn't even know enough about her to know whether or not she lives alone. Sounds like a first-time hookup to me, not an established girlfriend (if the spoilers are accurate). And yeah, I would wager he either A. Ends up arresting her, or B. Ends up being very disgusted and/or disappointed with her. Either way, it does sound like it good provide some great insight into Flack, and provide some fun character quirks, feelings & prejudices in future eps, should the writers decide to indulge in some *gasp* continuity... :rolleyes:

5. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

The reason we've been referring to her as Flack's girlfriend is because from my spoiler sources, Flack himself calls her his girlfriend to Hawkes or Stella or both of them. I'm not sure which without looking again. He also mentions that was their third date and apparently either they or he had planned sex to be included. So, apparently they've dated before.

Maybe with Flack we'll know they're still dating but only have to see her in that one episode.

6. PerfectAnomaly

^^^^^^
    Ahh . . . OK. That makes sense then. Thanks.

7. daytimedrama

daytimedrama Dead on Arrival

I think it would be cool if Flack had to arrest girlfriend (3 dates? is that really enough time to be calling someone your girlfriend?).
    So after reading the spoilers is the girlfriend supposed to be shady? or just her reaction to the robbery is weird? or we don't know yet? oh I wish they'd have her involved.

8. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Aaah, 3 dates then, thanks for clearing that little mystery up! :) And probably, as I said above, a first-time hook-up of a more intimate nature, that still makes sense then, for him to not be aware of the roommate situation. At any rate, glad to see Flack is getting some much deserved screen time and hopefully more insight into Don Flack the Person, instead of only Don Flack, the excellent but sorely underused Police Officer with the proverbial Heart of Gold who occasionally butts heads with Mac. Eddie Cahill is superb, and I hope we see more of him this season, in a meatier role. (Now if we can only get the same for Hawkes...)

9. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Thanks for the info...She's 106? Funny! Flack must really like good vintage! :lol:

Wouldn't that be funny and ironic at the same time? :lol:

I couldn't agree more. It's true that Flack, with his pretty boy good looks, can get any woman to fall for him! ;)

That's just too damn hilarious!! :lol:

I quite agree that 3 dates is too soon to call someone your girlfriend but stranger things have happened before...If Devon is shady, and Stella is hooking up with someone shady too...The writers are giving these characters such f*cked up love lives! Aaahhhh! It just makes me want to scream! :rolleyes:

10. PerfectAnomaly

If it does end up being Alesa B. Gantz in the role, here's her website.

Alesa B. Gantz web site

From the head shots on the site, it looks like she could give Eddie Cahill a run for his money in a gorgeous eyes contest.

11. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

From what I've seen, it's just her reaction to the break in that's weird and it doesn't look like she knew anything about it.

I'm not sure, but I think that might be the first time he's ever been to her place.

12. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

ROFL that thing about the 600lb woman *is* hilarious :D

Poor Flack, can we form a line to comfort him if he does have to arrest her? *g*

13. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I don't get the feeling Devon is shady--I just think Flack is surprised by her reactions (probably because he expects something totally different). Someone breaks into her apartment, and she's on the phone talking enthusiastically about it? :confused: Of course, this "James Bond Gang" is supposed to be all over the news, targeting rich people and driving off in a fancy car (and rappelling from 50 story buildings, apparently), so I'm sure some people would be excited to be involved (and if you're rich, you probably don't care if they take some jewelry)...

Personally, if someone broke into my 50th floor apartment, I'd be freaked out. If you're not safe that far up, where are you safe?

But maybe this is a girl who has been protected all her life, you know? Even when she's in danger in this episode, she's not really in 'danger' because Flack is there and nothing bad happens...so maybe she's just a bit naive or something...

14. roximonoxide

roximonoxide Lab Technician

Being hit by a crime spree and jumping on the phone to spread the gossip about it sounds very Paris Hilton to me. "omg, Nicole, you'll never guess what just happened...I like JUST totally got burglarized by some famous robber guys. That's hot."

15. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

We have several possibilities for Devon's reaction to being burglarized.
    1) She paid someone to do it.
    2) She doesn't have a clue how serious the situation is.
    3) Her whole world revolves around going to parties and she is using the situation to get into one.
    4) When life gives her lemons she makes lemonade.

Those are the ones that I could come up with. There may be more. The writers should explain how Flack and Devon even met, since they come from two very differen worlds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.