CSI: NY Season 4 Spoilers! Discussion in the Big Apple

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Maybe I'm wrong about the monologue being in 415. I guess we'll know soon. Either way, I hope it's not horrible. :lol:

Well, at least if it's 15, we'll get it over with. :lol: I don't have high hopes that it will be anything other than bad, so maybe if I expect the worst, I will be pleasantly surprised. :lol:

^I wonder if my guess is spot on, and it's more of the same "Me, me, me!" stuff from Lindsay. If Danny finally calls her on it, I'll be cheering, whether the monologue is wretched or not.

And in the end it could be good for Lindsay--it could make her think about her behavior and work on it to win Danny back.

That's all just guesswork though...I suppose we'll see tonight and next week...

I feared the monologue too, but now, I'm just too happy that there is a new NY episode coming today that I don't care anymore. If it's bad I'll ignore it, if it's good I'll applaud it. Either way there is a new episode and it can be very lame, my enjoyment will not be destroyed by anything :D

:p *clings to Adam, Sheldon and Sid* If I get good scenes from those three (criminally underused) characters, I think I can have the strength to survive the Monologue of Doom. ;)

^I totally agree! They are criminally under used! We need a scene with all three of them together. That would be classic :p

Monologue of Doom? :lol: Hahahaha.

I'm with miss_blue. I just can't wait for the actually ep to air. We've been deprived for far too long. :eek:

Wow, I just read through a lot of posts all because of another D/L question for Ausiello :eek:

I guess I'm as confused as everyone and it doesn't help that we have no clue about a time-line for when what is gonna happen. The only certainty we have (when the spoilers don't change that is :p) is that Danny and Lindsay are going to a basketball game together in 4x19 and that, at that point in time, there seems to be no bad blood between them.

PerfectAnomaly said:
We also don't know the status of Danny and Lindsay's relationship. I would venture a guess that DL shippers think they're together in a serious, exclusive relationship, but there's nothing to support that so far.

And the fact that neither the actors nor we know about that status doesn't help the matter either. I know I cannot speak for every D/L shipper, but I know that I do hope that they're in a relationship. Unfortunately (and I have said this before), until this is actually shown we could just as well be merely looking at two befriended colleagues who are playing around a bit and are simply having fun together.

I thought that Lindsay's already infamous monologue was supposed to be in 4x16. And the fact that apparently something makes her give that personal speech is some kind of proof that something happens between Danny and Rikki before that, or that there has been something between them even before Rubens death (the sex Ausiello talks about could be a flash back ;)).

But then, why would Lindsay get so upset when SD was just a one night stand? - It's so confusing :confused:

I now have an image of Danny following a pissed off Lindsay around saying "We were on a breeaak," over and over.
Well let's hope that they don't take that path and even throw in another 'Emma' :eek: :scream:

# 420 - Taxi

The team are searching for a serial killer who drives a cab. This is the serial killer that has been alluded to in other recent spoilers.

In this episode a cop has been killed and Flack nearly gets run down with a cab. :eek: Also, other points of potential interest, Hawkes calls Lindsay 'Montana' and apparently she misses being called that. :confused: Also, the lovely Reed is back, and he may be in danger...

Also, if you don't follow the news forum. Please read Kristine's latest great interview with Peter Lenkov. Even though he seemed to not want to give too much away. :lol: I like his opinion of Flack and Angell, their flirting is fun and natural, and I thought what he said about Jessalyn Gilsig's character was interesting too, I guess it was probably Ausiello who first said she was a love interest for Mac... :lol:

It's interesting, and we might get some spoilers for next season much sooner than we think, as they are planning to film the first 4 episodes of season 5 straight away, which is cool. :) :cool: And the thought of season 5 airing a bit earlier is fantastic.

Last edited:
^Hawkes calles Lindsay 'Montana'? :lol: I think she only responds when Danny calls her that. :p

Interesting stuff...

Yay for new spoilers!

Hmmmmm...could Reed be in danger from the cabbie killer? I'm glad he's back, but he'd better not die. :p

Lindsay misses being called Montana? OK, new theory: I'm thinking Danny is going to give her the "let's be friends" speech after her monologue, either in 415 or 416. She'll be bummed and distracted in 417, which is what causes her to neglect evidence--maybe she tries to get him back? And perhaps the date in 419 isn't a date at all, but an attempt for them to "be friends" (or for her to get him back). It sounds like TV Guide was right about the cooling off.

And thanks for linking to the Lenkov interview, Elsie. His comments about Danny and Lindsay's status being clearer after 415 are what makes me think the monologue is in 415.

Lindsay misses being called Montana? OK, new theory: I'm thinking Danny is going to give her the "let's be friends" speech after her monologue, either in 415 or 416. She'll be bummed and distracted in 417, which is what causes her to neglect evidence--maybe she tries to get him back? And perhaps the date in 419 isn't a date at all, but an attempt for them to "be friends" (or for her to get him back). It sounds like TV Guide was right about the cooling off.

I like your theory. :cool:

And thanks for linking to the Lenkov interview, Elsie. His comments about Danny and Lindsay's status being clearer after 415 are what makes me think the monologue is in 415.

No problem. :) Yeah, I did notice the D/L status comment, I guess we don't have long to wait until we find out... Hmm, very interesting stuff coming up I think, I can't wait for the next few episodes.

All this speculation is killing me :scream: My theory on the monologue is that Lindsay is feeling guilty that she wasn't there for Danny that much, and she thinks that affects him. They don't break up :)confused: that if we are supposed to believe that they were involved in some kind of relationship), but Lindsay is not feeling guilty anymore. Danny is still miserable. He goes to Rikki. Lindsay feels something and she tries to get closer to him by having a "moment" in the lab and then by going at a ball game.
The second one is less elaborate: Lindsay is feeling guilty, she has her "Monologue of Doom" in which she throws a line from which their status is clarified. Danny doesn't care about it. Things go on a normal course. Only with an unnecessary monologue in the middle of it. I am still praying Rikki will not be put between Danny and Lindsay, that would be very cheesy.

Flack almost run down by a cab? In You Only Die Once he was almost ran down by the chick with the nice car, Maude. He seems to have trouble with them cars :D
Reed in danger? Please don't kill him! When I've read serial criminal and Reed my mind flew at Criminal Minds. (wouldn't a crossover be just awesome? [/off topic])

Well, at least we know if that monologue is tonight or not in just a couple of hours :)

Lindsay saying that she misses being called 'Montana' does sound weird. Even when they decide to just try and be friends, why would Danny stop calling her that? Perhaps her monologue is her suggesting they should just be friends, or take things easy or whatever...

Txs for all the new info BTW! Love it that we can discuss spoilers for at least 4 or 5 new eps throughout the Summer..:cool:

Last edited:
Great, a cliff hanger...but oh well, as long as it's good.

Finally, some clarification. If the monologue comes tonight, fine, we'll take it and be done with it. I'm going to die of anticipation before then though :eek:

Great interview there Top :)

^Thank you, Gaelen! And yeah, it is suspenseful!

Well, at least we know if that monologue is tonight or not in just a couple of hours :)

Lindsay saying that she misses being called 'Montana' does sound weird. Even when they decide to just try and be friends, why would Danny stop calling her that? Perhaps her monologue is her suggesting they should just be friends, or take things easy or whatever...

I don't know...maybe he doesn't feel comfortable being that casual with her? If they're hanging out in 419, it doesn't sound like they're on bad terms. Maybe Danny's just pulling away from her.

Txs for all the new info BTW! Love it that we can discuss spoilers for at least 4 or 5 new eps throughout the Summer..:cool:

I know! That will be fun and help us get through the summer! I'm wondering what the cliffhanger will be...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back