CSI: NY Season 4 Spoilers! Discussion in the Big Apple

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never have believed that DL were actually together. I'm sure everybody knows that though. :p I've always believed that the DL sex in Snow Day was merely a one night stand.

I gotta say, I always thought that was wishful thinking, but hey, I can admit when I'm wrong. I guess we'll find out soon!

Exactly! Lindsay is the one who made that "Benjamin" bet with Danny and it was Lindsay who insinuated he should pay up with sex. What hot blooded male is going to turn down sex? Not many that I know of.

I can't remember who made the actual bet, but Lindsay was definitely the one who made the come on.

Details more important than that one have been altered to fit a later episode. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if they made Danny out as the persuer. Hell, they had Sid tell Lindsay that Danny had a crush on her when it was obvious Lindsay was the one crushing on him.

True, and that about-face was one of the things that has always irked me about the Danny/Lindsay pairing. It was kind of cute when she had a crush on him and he was totally clueless about it. The reversal didn't make sense and also made her look like a bitch for playing the hot-cold game.

Your scenario would be much better, I just usually jump to the worse case scenario where TPTB are concerned. :eek:

And thanks, btw. I now have an image of Danny following a pissed off Lindsay around saying "We were on a breeaak," over and over. :p :lol:

Oh god, that could be their interaction for the next six seasons. It was cute for Ross and Rachel; not so much for Danny and Lindsay. :lol:

It's true if Danny and Lindsay aren't together, and Danny does have sex with Rikki, then it's not cheating. Which I guess I wouldn't mind. Cheating is just wrong and about the only problem I have with it.

TPTB need to stop playing games with us and just say whether they are together or not. It's one thing if we dont know. It's another when the actors themselves don't know :eek:

And it's weird that even after 415 and 416 they don't know. Carmine had been filming those two episodes when he gave the last CSI Files interview, so that makes me think things are still unresolved/unclear.

Am I the only slightly annoyed that Ruben's death suddenly turns into a debate on who's sleeping with who? Way to remember someone :rolleyes:

Well, 411, 412 and 413 all had references to him that had nothing to do with sex, so if it turns out Danny and Rikki do sleep together, it's still not like they did it in the church right after he died. :lol:

I kind of have a feeling if it happens, Rikki will come on to Danny and he'll go along with it, or it will be a mutual thing that they just go with. I don't see him making a move on her given that he feels responsible for her son's death.

Oh please no, I'd rather them just go their seperate ways than whining. :eek: :p

ETA: BTW, is the monologue confirmed for 4x15?

Agreed. And yes, I'm 99% sure the monologue is in 4x15.

Tsk tsk tsk. Douple posting Top :p (yeah, I'm bored. the hours need to come by faster so the darn episodes can air).

And it's weird that even after 415 and 416 they don't know. Carmine had been filming those two episodes when he gave the last CSI Files interview, so that makes me think things are still unresolved/unclear.
Or they just don't want us to tell us, and prefer to watch us all in agony. :rolleyes: I'm going with that one. OR...TPTB just enjoys watching us all being confused. :eek:

Well, 411, 412 and 413 all had references to him that had nothing to do with sex, so if it turns out Danny and Rikki do sleep together, it's still not like they did it in the church right after he died.
YEah, true, but it's all one storyline. I really don't want it to end in such a mess. Plus we dont know how much time has passed since the death.

I kind of have a feeling if it happens, Rikki will come on to Danny and he'll go along with it, or it will be a mutual thing that they just go with. I don't see him making a move on her given that he feels responsible for her son's death.
I can't see either of them making a move on the other. She stole his gun (yeah, much respect there!) and Danny's guilty. Okay, so maybe I can see Danny making a move to make up for his 'mistake'. :rolleyes: Still not happy with it.

And yes, I'm 99% sure the monologue is in 4x15.
Wait...but that's tonight....is that right?

Last edited:
Tsk tsk tsk. Douple posting Top :p (yeah, I'm bored. the hours need to come by faster so the darn episodes can air).

Yeah, yeah. :p :D The edit would have been a nightmare. I'm procrastinating on a review, but I'll have another treat up for you guys in a few hours. ;)

Or they just don't want us to tell us, and prefer to watch us all in agony. :rolleyes: I'm going with that one. OR...TPTB just enjoys watching us all being confused. :eek:

Carmine is pretty good at saying what he wants to and not saying what he doesn't. ;) He wouldn't name the person Danny "turns to in an intimate way." I'm guessing if he said he doesn't know if they're together or not, he doesn't, but I guess we'll find out when the episodes air.

YEah, true, but it's all one storyline. I really don't want it to end in such a mess. Plus we dont know how much time has passed since the death.

Hopefully it won't be a mess, but I guess we'll see how it all plays out.

I can't see either of them making a move on the other. She stole his gun (yeah, much respect there!) and Danny's guilty. Okay, so maybe I can see Danny making a move to make up for his 'mistake'. :rolleyes: Still not happy with it.

I think Danny would do anything he could to comfort Rikki. He does feel responsible for Ruben's death. And while nothing he could do could ever make up for it, this is Danny we're talking about. If he cares about someone, he's going to give them whatever they want.

EDIT: Yep, 415 is tonight.

ETA: BTW, is the monologue confirmed for 4x15?

And yes, I'm 99% sure the monologue is in 4x15.

OK, that changes everything and makes me a happier camper. If the monologue happens before anything happens between Rikki and Danny, my worst case scenerio can't happen. Now I'm really interested to see how this plays out, and I think your scenerio of Danny and Lindsay ending/taking a break and then Danny and Rikki getting together is a likely avenue to take.

Well, 411, 412 and 413 all had references to him that had nothing to do with sex, so if it turns out Danny and Rikki do sleep together, it's still not like they did it in the church right after he died. :lol:

OK, ew. Somehow I can't imagine Rikki taking Danny by the hand and pulling him back into the pew to try and kiss him right after the priest finishes because now her trauma is over so she's free to get in the hot guy's pants, or the guy's hot pants, whichever the case may be. I mean, who would behave like that?!? Wait a minute, something about that general scenerio sounds vaguely familiar. ;)

Way to start a relationship...wait for the son to die. I don't think so. That has to be done on some other show, not NY. Much too stupid. :p

If he cares about someone, he's going to give them whatever they want.
*cringe* now you just made him sound like a prostitute. :p But who knows, if he's going to end up in a mental ward, it's not that far to go...

^ETA: Not a prostitute, though Lindsay did get sex from him for $100, so if he's a hooker, he's a cheap one. :lol: :lol: :lol:

But seriously, Danny does crave love and approval from those he cares about. And I think he'd do anything to make Rikki feel better.

OK, that changes everything and makes me a happier camper. If the monologue happens before anything happens between Rikki and Danny, my worst case scenerio can't happen. Now I'm really interested to see how this plays out, and I think your scenerio of Danny and Lindsay ending/taking a break and then Danny and Rikki getting together is a likely avenue to take.

I'm not completely sure about the monologue being in 415, so don't kill me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure. If Lindsay makes it all about herself in that monologue, maybe Danny finally calls her on her selfishness and says he's done. And that would explain why Carmine didn't know if they were together--in 415 they have a fight and in 416, Danny sleeps with Rikki. All hypothetical at this point though.

OK, ew. Somehow I can't imagine Rikki taking Danny by the hand and pulling him back into the pew to try and kiss him right after the priest finishes because now her trauma is over so she's free to get in the hot guy's pants, or the guy's hot pants, whichever the case may be. I mean, who would behave like that?!? Wait a minute, something about that general scenerio sounds vaguely familiar. ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: I am curious to see how it plays out. Rikki seems like a classy person, so I don't see her just jumping Danny in her grief or anything. My guess is that they're spending time together and it just kind of happens.

^Some of the other spoilers I've heard say 4x16 - when Rikki comes back. But that's by word of mouth so I'm not sure either. *shrugs*

^ETA: Not a prostitute, though Lindsay did get sex from him for $100, so if he's a hooker, he's a cheap one. :lol: :lol: :lol:

But seriously, Danny does crave love and approval from those he cares about. And I think he'd do anything to make Rikki feel better.

Exactly. Having sex on a pool table to settle a $100 bet, only after Lindsay suggested such payment, screams skeazy man-whore much more than grief/comfort sex after a huge emotional trauma. At least the latter suggests some type of deeper connection beyond sex even if the sex is a means to escape hurt for a while.

Haha, well I hope it was worth the 100 bucks.

But yeah...Danny does crave love and approval. Gets kind of annoying sometimes...

Having sex on a pool table to settle a $100 bet, only after Lindsay suggested such payment, screams skeazy man-whore much more than grief/comfort sex after a huge emotional trauma.
Well that's one way to look at it... but eh. It's over with. I'm impatiently awaiting whatever is to come.

(BTW, is true they tweaked the line up so that we now have a repeat before the finale?)

Exactly. Having sex on a pool table to settle a $100 bet, only after Lindsay suggested such payment, screams skeazy man-whore much more than grief/comfort sex after a huge emotional trauma. At least the latter suggests some type of deeper connection beyond sex even if the sex is a means to escape hurt for a while.

True. I don't think there's anything skeezy about sleeping with someone you have an emotional connection with. It is kind of refreshing to have a conversation about whether or not a man is a slut rather than seeing a woman labeled with that brand. ;)

Haha, well I hope it was worth the 100 bucks.

:lol: Lindsay looked pretty satisfied! I'd say she got her money's worth.

But yeah...Danny does crave love and approval. Gets kind of annoying sometimes...

Maybe, but it's a kind of interesting trait the character has. It makes me feel bad for him because he is so needy, and it makes me wonder what happened to him to make him that way.

Maybe, but it's a kind of interesting trait the character has. It makes me feel bad for him because he is so needy, and it makes me wonder what happened to him to make him that way.
Perhaps a bad childhood moment? Who knows. From all the bits and pieces we've gotten from him, it doesn't sound like it thought. Not that bad anyway. Maybe he's just like that. It's interesting yes, but not when it comes out all the time. Get's irritating fast when someone is needy all the damn time.

Perhaps a bad childhood moment? Who knows. From all the bits and pieces we've gotten from him, it doesn't sound like it thought. Not that bad anyway. Maybe he's just like that. It's interesting yes, but not when it comes out all the time. Get's irritating fast when someone is needy all the damn time.

He seems to be on good terms with his parents, but that doesn't mean he didn't have a bad childhood or something else bad didn't happen to him. I don't think he's needy all of the time, but Danny is very emotional and he's certainly been needy during this whole thing with Ruben. He understandably feels responsible and understandably can't really cope with that or know how to get over it. A stronger character like Mac or Flack might be able to put it aside or compartmentalize it, but Danny isn't like them.

It is interesting--if Danny has sex with Rikki, it will be the second love scene he's had on the show. Regardless of whether or not Danny's a ho or not, the writers sure are pimping him out. :lol:

Regardless of whether or not Danny's a ho or not, the writers sure are pimping him out. :lol:
Lol :lol: If only we could pick their brains and figure out exactly what they're up to...

According to the Futon Critic, there's going to be a repeat on 4/23, between 4.17 and 4.18.

I would have assumed that the monologue would be in 4.16 since Rikki is in that one and (I thought) it would make more sense there--plus, I just don't want to deal with it and if it's tonight I don't want to be filled with dread.

A monologue. *weeps*

But I guess we'll have to wait and see if it's 15 or 16...

ETA: Oh, and as for Rikki--I'm of the belief that, if Danny knew Ruben without us seeing it on screen, it's more than possible for Danny to have been 'close' to Rikki and for them to have possibly developed feelings for each other--Ruben's death shouldn't be the catalyst for them having feelings for each other, but the grief could be the catalyst to make them act on it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back