CSI: NY Season 4 Spoilers! Discussion in the Big Apple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we sure the cabbie's going to be caught? Maybe they end up catching the wrong guy or something...*shrugs*

I don't know...maybe he doesn't feel comfortable being that casual with her? If they're hanging out in 419, it doesn't sound like they're on bad terms. Maybe Danny's just pulling away from her.
Kinda weird when he's been pretty assertive in their relationship so far. Maybe he's pulling a Lindsay and doing a 180? :lol:

Urgh...I think I'm going back to being SF after this season. All this suspencefulness is taking a toll...

Okay, I'm trying to focus on this serial killer plot rather than the D/L drama here (though I have to admit that uhm, the hint about being called Montana is interesting... ;) )

I also like that they brought Reed back for more than one episode. Looks like the kid earned quite a good amount of screentime, and I couldn't be happier (as long as he's alright in the end of course *lol*).

Damnit, I checked for spoilers earlier and there were none--they clearly waited until I turned my back to add them. :p

Interesting stuff, Elsie, thanks--not sure what to make of Hawkes calling Lindsay "Montana", except to say that the nickname needs to die and he doesn't need to keep it alive.

Very good interview, as always, Kristine. I definitely liked what he said about Flack and Angell--it gives me hope that maybe they'll leave it at flirting (which works so well) and not fizuck it up the way they've fizucked up other relationships on this show.

Are we sure the cabbie's going to be caught? Maybe they end up catching the wrong guy or something...*shrugs*

Yeah, I wonder if this isn't going to be the season-ending cliffhanger in some way or another...I guess we'll see if he gets caught at the end of 420!

Kinda weird when he's been pretty assertive in their relationship so far. Maybe he's pulling a Lindsay and doing a 180? :lol:

Other than asking her out once and trying to get an answer from her and being there for her when she needed someone, he hasn't really been assertive though. She made the moves back in the beginning--asking him to drinks, eating bugs with him, getting him to carry her, etc.--and was also the one to try to kiss him first and to initiate sex. I think that's part of why I found his behavior in LRC so out of character--it didn't fit with things before or after it. Ah, well--who knows. It's kind of hard to piece together from the bits and pieces we have.

Urgh...I think I'm going back to being SF after this season. All this suspencefulness is taking a toll...

:lol: Yeah, it's a lot of suspense! But it's fun trying to guess at what could be and then tuning in and seeing if we're right...

Other than asking her out once and trying to get an answer from her and being there for her when she needed someone, he hasn't really been assertive though.
He did fly to Montana in SOoH. And unless you want it to be serious...I don't think you'd just go there uninvited. *shrugs*Well the atraction is mutual that's all we know.

421 is the last episode right? Which means either some new is going to pop up, or they catch someone in 420 and realise it's not him in 421 (weird...possible, yet unlikely?)

That is why I love NY. The fact that you always wonder about things, we always build up scenarios, combine them come up with dozens of theories and opinions. God knows we had a handful of them on the Louie subject. It is entertaining to watch it and check if your predictions came true.

Imagine how many plots and theories we will come up during the summer if we managed to do this in a few hours just for a small episode. TPTB sure know how to keep their viewers hooked. Nice strategy.

How long is it until DOA airs in the US? if My calculations are correct in about 4 hours?

Yep, it comes on here (on the east coast) in about four hours.

It's going to be both good and bad to get spoilers in the near future for S5--on the one hand, we'll have an idea of what's going to happen, but on the other hand, even if the season starts early, we'll have a pretty long wait before the episodes actually air. :lol:

Very-much-so. :D

Bordering on too much so I think... :rolleyes:

I just had a flashback of X-factor's pink suit. :eek: That was random...must go find that picture again Fay :guffaw:

I've read somewhere (I have bad memory when it comes to remembering stuff like this) that S5 will air in September if we're lucky. I was planning to wait for the episode to air, but I'm not going to make it four more hours. Actually in five hours I'm going to work. yay! OK. random whining moment over. I wish you all goodnight and enjoy the show. May it be a wonderful episode!

He did fly to Montana in SOoH. And unless you want it to be serious...I don't think you'd just go there uninvited.

Yeah, but Carmine did say Danny did that to be there for her as a friend. Granted, we know there were feelings involved, but Carmine did say that he didn't go after her romantically in that episode and even went as far to say that Danny was kind of going to let her make the moves because of how she'd pushed him away.

*shrugs*Well the atraction is mutual that's all we know.

We do know that! Until these episodes air, it seems like there are so many questions. :lol:

421 is the last episode right? Which means either some new is going to pop up, or they catch someone in 420 and realise it's not him in 421 (weird...possible, yet unlikely?)

Are we sure he gets caught in 420? Maybe he gets away and it's 421 that they catch him (or don't) and that leads to the cliffhanger.

I'm now really worried the cabbie's gonna kill Reed. :p :(

It's going to be both good and bad to get spoilers in the near future for S5--on the one hand, we'll have an idea of what's going to happen, but on the other hand, even if the season starts early, we'll have a pretty long wait before the episodes actually air. :lol:

No kidding! But at least we'll have something to talk about this summer! :lol: :D

The Lenkov interview was really interesting. I like what he said about the relationship between Mac and Jessalyn Gilsig's character - sounds like it might be along the lines of the Mac/Jane relationship in s1 and s2. There was chemistry there, but it didn't lead to anything (I think one reason for that was because Sonya Walger went off to do Lost). I really enjoyed the Mac/Jane scenes, there was a nice natural chemistry that you could see maybe going somewhere, similar to the Flack/Angell chemistry in s3. I prefer chemistry to established relationships (look what happened to D/L when that became 'established') because it's interesting and realistic. Though I did like Mac/Peyton in s3. I thought the comment about several 'interesting women' coming in and out of Mac's life was interesting, I'm looking forward to seeing what they'll do with that. (I just wish I was one of 'em.:devil:)

I'm glad they'll be showing more flirting between Flack and Angell, their chemistry is light and fun and believable.

And oooh, a cliffhanger ending!

The new spoilers sound really interesting. Reed in danger sounds great - it means Mac angst and also hopefully a good storyline for Kyle Gallner. And Flack almost gets run down? Poor Flack! He really doesn't have much luck with cars and taxi cabs do seem to pose a particular problem. :lol:

Last edited:
Thanks for the spoilers for 420, Elsie! :D

Great interview with Lenkov, Top! At least that clarifies a bit about where the season is going. Great that he elaborated on Jessalyn Gilsig's role. I understand how her character is organic to the story line, not necessarily that she's a new love interest. At least he clarified that one. But as for D/L, funny how he suddenly became coy about that one...Just wait and see until the new episode airs? :lol: As for Flack and Angell, yeah, I agree the flirting is good but I'd rather it remains at the flirting stage. I don't want things to turn into a soap. Better to have them just flirt and leave the rest for the imagination. :lol: A cliffhanger for a season ender? Oh my! :lol: I'll probably be biting my nails throughout the summer, waiting for September to come. :lol:

Last edited:
Okay, people probably wanna know about this:

The monologue doesn't happen. Guess it'll be next week in episode 16, the one where Rikki shows up.

Unless the monologue was just her whining about Danny forgetting her birthday. If that's true, then I guess TPTB really had to cut it down, eh? :lol:

I'm putting it in a spoiler box because the episode is still airing. I'll change it after it's over or something.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back