CSI: NY Season 4 Spoilers! Discussion in the Big Apple

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am kind of hoping it will be something as good as Edward Furlong and the Shane Casey storyline.

Or Joey Lawrence as Clay Dobson (though I felt he was under used).

Though in both instances I felt they had a lot of missed opportunities to do more to keep us on the edge of our seats.

But if the new storyline is as good as these two then I will be happy.

^ I hope it's a good psycho cabbie, one that's not as boring as Drew. :rolleyes: Having a killer with no motive for killing at all would be fun to watch too, I'm sure that would strike a nerve with some of the team members. :)

One without a motive that they could find would be interesting, make him more difficult to catch. Which could lead to pressure from Sinclair to get results. (I like Sinclair)

We really need a good creepy villain to run for a good few episodes, I would love like so see one they didn't manage to catch so it could run into season 5.

Last edited:
^If they were to bring someone like that on, I'd rather them start early S5 and have it pan out through the season, like LV and the miniature killer. I thought that was very well done.

I'm not a fan of things running from one season to the next... :rolleyes:

Ok bear with me a minute as my mind kind of jumps around alot.

1.) Danny is mentiond to "go a little bit cazy" during the new episodes from
all the stuff that happend with Ruban and Ricki.
2.) This new serial kill targets cabies.
3.) In season 1 Danny reveals to Adian that he and his Dad was held up by a
cabbie and the event tramatized him.

OMG, could Danny be the cabbie serail killer????? :eek:

Ok so this is a major mental, random leap fulled by Dyquill, but fun to ponder. Feel free to hate me or through in you own 2 cents!

Can I throw my 2 cents at you? :lol:

Danny the serial killer? I don't think so - he's far too emotional to be able to go around murdering people. He's already had so much death around him, and we've seen how he reacts to it.

He, unlike some people, actually feels remorse. He doesn't have what it takes to be a serial killer. Was Danny mentioned to go a little bit crazy? I don't remember that...I just remember Carmine saying he and Anna were going to have a crazy scene, or something like that.

Everybody should know my bed memory by now :p

:lol: Isn't the new serial killer a cabbie? Maybe Danny will end up having yet another bad experience with a cabbie. Poor Danny! :lol:

And I think Carmine was joking about Danny being in a mental institution in season five, but who knows... :lol:

It would be good continuity if we got some kind of reaction from Danny towards the cabbie. But then he did accept his prejudices, and that he was wrong in that one episode right (name?).

The new serial killer is indeed a cabbie.

Okay, I had the whole thing backwards. I thought it was someone who kills cabbies. Damn, I was hoping Flack would have to go undercover as a cab driver. Then again, what kind of person loves to see her favorite character in danger or, better yet, hurt? :wtf: I clearly need help.

It would be good continuity if we got some kind of reaction from Danny towards the cabbie. But then he did accept his prejudices, and that he was wrong in that one episode right (name?).

Knowing Danny, this time around he'll give the cabbie the benefit of the doubt, and end up being wrong...again.... :lol: Poor Danny. :lol:

What else has Kristen Dalton been in?

The Dove Commission was the name of that ep.:)

Knowing Danny, this time around he'll give the cabbie the benefit of the doubt, and end up being wrong...again.... :lol: Poor Danny. :lol:
He's not very good at judging certain people is he? There was also that guy who he thought was the boyfriend in (I'm going to whack myself over the head because I can't remember the name of the episode again) OH! Buzzkill :lol:

^Thanks for the eppy name MacsLady. :)

OT: Love your banner Fay :p

OT: Love your banner Fay :p
Hehe. I wanted to change my avatar and decided to put one of Hawkes up--so I needed an Adam banner. One from "Down the Rabbit Hole" seemed fitting since the sequel is tonight. :p

Speaking of--I hope we get to see some Mac-Adam interaction in this one. We have a few promo shots of the two of them, but you never know. I expect the concentration will be less on Second Life this time than it was before, but I remain ever hopeful. :p Adam wasn't in the last two episodes before the strike (I think it was two?), so they need to make up for it (and for Kendall being soooo boring in "Playing with Matches"). :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back