CSI: NY Season 4 Spoilers! Discussion in the Big Apple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liffy (Gaelen) said:
Would it be...unethical if we suddenly found out Hawkes was sleeping with the assassin?
Well, she does have that Venus outfit and now Hawkes apparently has a codpiece :wtf:...they could easily fit in some comic...

:guffaw: That uniform is totally hilarious :guffaw:...I think the only really mental one is the guy in that pic, who willingly (this could be up for debate though :p) put it on, allowed his picture to be taken while wearing it and is now out there for the world to see...:scream:

Ooops, well totally blonde moment there :rolleyes:...But to defend myself, that's why I said it was up for debate, I did have a slight suspicion that there was something 'wrong' (understatement, I know :p) with it.

I haven't seen that movie thus didn't recognize the guy and I have seen some some rather weird Halloween customes, it could've been real...:cool:

I can't say for sure, Railynn, but they haven't released any for 4.20 yet. All we know for that one is that it is part of an arc about a serial killer--barring any unforeseen changes, of course. :)

Last edited:
Another serial killer? A bit too soon don't you think and right after the assassin. But then again, it could work. *shrugs*

Am I right in assuming that 4x20 is the last episode of the season?

Another serial killer? A bit too soon don't you think and right after the assassin. But then again, it could work. *shrugs*

Am I right in assuming that 4x20 is the last episode of the season?

I'm quite sure 4.21 is the last one.

^Thanks owlki. I'm not entirely sure as to the reason behind my bad memory these days :p

If there is another serial killer, I just hope it gets sorted out because I don't think I'd enjoy a cliff-hanger. :eek:

[Deleted: I have no idea why the board double posted my entry. My apologies!]

Last edited:
Yeah, I also thought it was kind of odd to have another serial killer so soon after the Second Life story is completed, but that's apparently what we're getting. :rolleyes:

You're welcome, Gaelen.

Yeah, it is strange having another serial so soon but I kinda like these storylines. You know, when the killer is meticulous and hard to be caught... It makes catching him much more rewarding.

When it's an accident or a spur of the moment, I usually feel sorry for the killer or want to shout how stupid he/she is for not thinking before doing it.

Is there any chance the killer from Second Life (who kills the assassin, if she's in fact dead) and the taxi cab serial killer are the same person, or related? And is it possible the taxi driver serial killer is going to carry through to 4.21, the end of the season?

I guess I'm not objecting to the second serial killer because I think there's a pretty big difference between a hired assassin and a serial killer. This show could use a good psycho--and I mean one more impressive than Drew Bedford. :lol:

I guess I'm not objecting to the second serial killer because I think there's a pretty big difference between a hired assassin and a serial killer. This show could use a good psycho--and I mean one more impressive than Drew Bedford.
True, true.

I'm pretty sure it's not the same person, though. I think the Second Life thing will be over with in 4.15 (although I can't be 100% sure on that, of course).

^That's what I figured. I imagine this serial killer cabbie is something else, and will probably finish off the season.

^ I hope it's a good psycho cabbie, one that's not as boring as Drew. :rolleyes: Having a killer with no motive for killing at all would be fun to watch too, I'm sure that would strike a nerve with some of the team members. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back