CSI: NY Season 4 Spoilers! Discussion in the Big Apple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! Thanks for posting the link. :thumbsup: I've just watched the promo without any sound (as I'm at work) and it looked awesome, I can't wait to watch it properly when I get home. :lol: :D

Man, it's so good to watch a new promo after so many months, thanks a lot for sharing! :D

Flack and Angell look so cute together, I'm glad TPTB keep giving us little moments like this between the two.

I don't care what any of you say, I love DL and I love that they are finally addressing them on the show as a couple... so there is a little drama between them, it's a dramatic show!
I effin' love Danny and I love Carmine, he is such a talent and truly brings it 110% every time he shows Danny being emotional. I'm excited to see the outcome.

^No one is begrudging you loving DL. There's just a wide varying range of opinion on that particular pairing.

La Guera, I hear what you're saying and to some extent I agree. TPTB have been iffy on relationships on this show--on every CSI show, really. I think Mac and Peyton were handled decently (aside from the ending) and that Grissom and Sara on the original series were handled well. But aside from that, the track record isn't great. Catherine and Warrick got built up and dropped inexplicably on the original show. Danny and Lindsay's "romance" has employed every cliche in the book in pairing up two characters that have no chemistry together to begin with.

So I get the fear for Flack/Angell. And I doubt it could be done justice given that this a crime show and romance comes secondary. But then I see the mad chemistry Flack and Angell have, and how cute their little quips are to each other, and I think, why not give it a go?

And just to clarify...Carmine said his opinion was "whatever the fans want." That didn't apply at all to the writers' plans. ;)

^No one is begrudging you loving DL. There's just a wide varying range of opinion on that particular pairing.

I know... I wasn't saying "Screw your opinions, mines all that matters!" lol
I meant it in a general sense, there are a lot of opinions on it, and I just felt, as a DL lover, that I needed to say out loud!

I do find that CSI Ny is more about relationships then any other of the csi's maybe thats why it's my fav.

^Well if you love DL, you should take it to the DL thread and celebrate it there :D

But I agree with the comments on Flack/Angell. I think they'd be a great couple but I don't have much faith in TPTB to carry out said relationship on screen, well. I think I'd rather keep their relationship in my head and in between the scenes rather than give the reigns to TPTB. :eek:

And just to clarify...Carmine said his opinion was "whatever the fans want." That didn't apply at all to the writers' plans.
:p Somehow I think if the fans got what they want, the show would go down the drain because our views can be so....wide ranging. :lol:

But I'm sure we can all agree on a few things, like GIVE HAWKES SOME LOVE WHY DON'T YOU!? :scream:

If they did what I want, they'd have to move the show to HBO or Showtime or something (or straight to DVD). :lol: Who's with me? :devil:

I definitely want to see more with Hawkes. Hill is so wasted as it is, and it's such a shame.

As for Flack/Angell--I think it's cute, and at this point I'm just viewing it as flirting and nothing more. Hopefully, the writers will just leave it at flirtation. It's when they try to go beyond that that things get hairy. For now, though, a little flirty moment now and again is nice.

If they did the things I wanted, the show would be moved to a much, much later time slot :p OOh, straight to DVD, I like :devil:

It is a shame that Hill/Hawkes is ignored ever since he became a CSI. He hasn't had much has he? He gave his number to a girl and she ended up dead, maybe TPTB think he's jinxed or something. :p

Or maybe they're just buying time until SuperHawkes appears to a screen near you. :rolleyes:

SuperHawkes and his sidekick the X Factor, maybe? :p But only if we can get Adam to stop whining about having to wear the spandex shorts.

Oh yes! :D But what would Hawkes wear? X-Factor won't whine about the spandex shorts if we give him a cape, a big one not one of those that only go up to the knees. :eek:

The X-Factor should remember the Very Important Lesson that The Incredibles taught us about the danger of capes. Tsk Tsk.

"Is that a codpiece, Hawkes?"
"Uh, yeah, why?"
"Your superhero uniform has a codpiece, and I'm stuck in spandex. This is totally unfair! I want a cape."
"Didn't you watch The Incredibles?"
"But Hawkes...*whine*"
"No capes."

I...need mental help. :lol:

ETA: Oh dear, I think Adam threw a little conniption fit when Danny suggested that this be his uniform.

(Oh Lord, someone get me back on topic--this is bad. :lol:)

Last edited:
^ :guffaw: Oh...stop it! :guffaw:

Would it be...unethical if we suddenly found out Hawkes was sleeping with the assassin? :rolleyes: From the promo, she looks kinda hot....and who knows...he does need some lovin'.... *whistles*.... :rolleyes:

I still like the cape. Adam wants a cape!! Blue, with starts and moons. No pink. The bow adds a nice touch though. :p

The X-Factor should remember the Very Important Lesson that The Incredibles taught us about the danger of capes. Tsk Tsk.

"Is that a codpiece, Hawkes?"
"Uh, yeah, why?"
"Your superhero uniform has a codpiece, and I'm stuck in spandex. This is totally unfair! I want a cape."
"Didn't you watch The Incredibles?"
"But Hawkes...*whine*"
"No capes."

I...need mental help. :lol:

ETA: Oh dear, I think Adam threw a little conniption fit when Danny suggested that this be his uniform.

(Oh Lord, someone get me back on topic--this is bad. :lol:)

"The Incredibles" FTW! :thumbsup:

The first thing I thought of when Gaelen said a cape was "The Incredibles," and I was gonna say something. Then I scroll down and see the above. And I agree with Danny on Adam's uniform. :guffaw: You're not the only one who's mental, Fay.

ETA: I changed my mind about Adam's costume. I think Danny would suggest one with a big cupcake on the chest and belt instead of Hello Kitty. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back