CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait for raising shane!! Apparently there is a lot of tension and arguements. Oooooh i'm so excited!! :D

But then this saturday we see a whole lotta of Messer in a whole lotta nothing! :eek:

And the week after that... forgot if there is anything juicy that week, maybe we see flack in his altogether? a girl can dream! or maybe they give us a wuiet week to calm our selves down after pectastic danny?...

Michelle i am really sorry but i just couldn't resist!!!

This is about a minute long video of THE scene!! I made a few changes to the original, If you do watch it tell me what you think!!

Michelle good luck with this one--

Danny!!

OK I gave in!! I watched the Raising Shane preview! I got goosebumps and I'm officially going to hell!
I just wanna cuddle Danny and I know you can kill me for this but I still kinda feel sorry for Shane Casey!
The other video of Danny. My god, My head has exploded and I don't know when i'm going to function properly again.

Yehh well done!! LOL but i guess it was worth losing your head?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Ok we still need the pic on this page though...
309_00282.jpg

I know what you meen about shane!!

That picture will be giving me sweet dreams!
I liked the video because it only showed the scenes but it had no talking so I still have no idea what's said and all.
i had to give in though! You made temptation so easy!
I'm sure I won't be saying poor Sahne Casey after Raising Shane though.

You've got amazing willpower Michelle!! ;)

i haven't seen any previews apart from the screencaps and the odd scene on Youtube. I just hope its not an anti-climax, i mean we know why he killed now, and we know who he is still after (althouhg i've read enough of the spoilers to know what happenes there) so i guess all it is now is a race against time and all the tension between the two teams working (or not working in some cases) the case. And i hope at some point with all the brother stuff that should hopefully be mentioned in that episode, that Danny gives us a clue as to what has happened to his brother? HOTD was a perfect point to mention Louis... no update, as far as i am concerned he hasn't awoken out of his coma? or did he actually die at the end of RS,RD?

If anyone knows, please could you tell me.

I really wished at the end of HOTD that when the song was playing Danny went to visit Louie and then Flakc turned up to say Shane had escaped.
I believe Louie is still in his coma. They said he wasn't going to mention it but I believe he is still in the hospital. There was only a tiny mention of him in HOTD and nothing since. I think it's really wrong that none of Danny's colleagues have even asked how is brother is?
I hope we get some closure soon. I'll be really made if we get to the end of the season and there is no mention of him.
My will power is starting to waver now. It's so soon until it's on. I'm like you Sammy I know who Shane is after and whatnot but apart from that. 15 days and counting.

Danny went to visit Louie and then Flakc turned up to say Shane had escaped.
Agreed!!

They said he wasn't going to mention it but I believe he is still in the hospital.
Why not, its his flipping brother!! i mean i know we are told they aren't that close but when Danny finds out the truth he must have felt (and clearly was) upset and angry, why isn't it even mentioned. Like you say i can't believe either that not one colleague has mentioned him!! Sometimes the wrtiting and story's aren't that consistent :mad:

You really are looking forward to it!! counting down even before 9 and 10 are shown!!!
:lol:

No I mean if it was my brother in the ICU I'd be camped out down there. Nothing comes before family.
It's just seems the writers are abit confused at the moment with Danny. No mention of him visiting his brother, leaving his best friend in hospital to take Lindsay home. Come on Danny sort it out.
Yeah they need to sort it out. It doesn't take much for Danny to say to Mac, sorry I'm late boss, I got caught up visiting Louie.
Yeah I's so excited about Raising Shane. I think it's also because I know all the Danny/Lindsay stuff is going to start rearing his head again soon. I'm enjoying drama queen Danny again.

It doesn't take much for Danny to say to Mac, sorry I'm late boss, I got caught up visiting Louie.

that would be perfect, just give us an insight! We don't need an episode on it, it would just be nice if once they start a story line, to carry it on.

TPTB need to sort danny out, his character is all over the place the season! And thank you Michelle for mentioning my pet peeve, Danny your so called best mate has been there for you numerous times, when his guts get blown out and a photocopier lands on him, where are you?!?! taking some sodding (sorry i don't dislike Lindsey) broad home!

I'm with you on the whole D/L thing. i don't not like the relationship i just think it could have been written and handled better. Although it has an awful lot of followers so i think we are in the minority...

I always just assumed that Louie had died since there was no mention of him and the reaction of Danny when Mac arrived outside the hospital. It would be nice to be given a clue as to how he is.
I agree with you Sammy - Danny abandoned his best friend at the time when he needed him the most and he should have been there for him!

OK its about 28hrs30mins untill the next ep, and danny's locker room scene!!! So i thought as usual its time to see what channel five have to say a bout it>>>

CSI: New York (Drama)
Time - 21:05 - 22:05 (1 hour long)
When - Saturday 31st March on five
And Here's To You, Mrs. Azrael. Series 3, episode 9.
New York-based spin-off of the crime drama series. After a night of heavy partying, two underage girls make the reckless decision to drive home. En route, the girls get in an accident in which one of them dies instantaneously. The other is sent to hospital - where she is smothered to death. The CSI team unravels the sordid case and arrives at a shocking discovery.
Starring: Gary Sinise, Melina Kanakaredes, Carmine Giovinazzo, Hill Harper, Anna Belknap, Eddie Cahill
(Subtitles)

I am very dissapionted, it doesn't say WARNING Danny messer half dressed!!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back