CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nattybatty, i was sort of thinking out loud, i was saying that perhaps Flack should have been warned that Mac was coming in, but actually i agreed that he should have seen the guy arrested. Sorry i re-read what i wrote (i was doing at work so was being quick about it)i totally see that it wasn't clear :lol:

Twinkletoes
Aaaargh, still haven't watched it yet - got that treat saved up for tonight but I'm having a hard time waiting patiently...

Serious?! dam... i could never wait that long! lol i can probably wait about 15 minutes when i get home from work on a saturday night!! :lol: I'm assuming by now u have watched it lol if not, ur missing a great episode!! :D
I felt so sorry for Reed, finding out the way he did that Claire died in 9/11... I think its an interesting aspect to put into the show.. something from Claire's past, that reflects on Mac.. Its not the last we see of reed, and im really pleased :D
I absolutely loved the tension between mac n flack in this episode. Jus the whole backchat from Flack gave me goosebumps! hehe But deep down i think Mac knew that Flack values his position as a detective more than to jus turn around and hide something if he knew it. I cant wait to see "And here's to you, Mrs Azrael" and Danny is surrre looking pretty damn hot!!! :D hehe

Great episode. Now, I'm a Mac-girl, but boy, Danny looked nice with the new glasses and the face hair! Mac's still my fave guy, but Danny's definitely a close second now too. Yum! And the alien woman was funny, it was nice to have some humor in a quite serious episode.
I loved the Mac/Flack thing, and I think Mac was right in everything he said, but I can see Flack's point of view too. I loved how they showed Flack as a a 'cop on his own' here with cop beliefs-i.e. being concerned about scumbags the dirty cop had honestly sent down maybe being released- rather than seeing him as 'the detective who works with the CSIs'-you know, they showed him in HIS world-the police station, the cop world, rather than in the CSI world of the lab.
I don't know why people bashed Mac, I don't think he was trying to go against Flack or hurt him, he was just trying to protect the integrity of the NYPD and of Flack. Mac seemed really quite pained at the end having to arrest he bad cop as though he wished Flack and he hadn't been so conflicted over it.
I loved the Mac/Reed scene at the end too, poor Mac. GS's acting when Mac was describing Claire-the shifting in his seat, the slightly stumbling speech, the throat clearing, and his eyes reallu conveyed his pain over remembering his wife. I was pleased he knew Claire had a kid, that she trusted/loved him enough to tell him about it. And I felt so sorry for Mac at the end when the kid walked out. Reed is the last connection Mac has left to Claire, he obviously wants to keep hold of that. The kid who played Reed was great too.
And I loved the Mac/Stella scenes -the one at the beginning was sweet, and so was the one where Mac asked her to share a cab. And it was nice to know she got him a birthday gift and took it to him at his place, rather than just giving it to him at work.
Great episode!

You're not going to believe this but my BABYSITTER RECORDED THE WRONG F*&%ING CHANNEL!!! So instead of watching last Saturday's episode I found that I had f*&%ing Dragon's Dean instead. I can't tell you how angry I was, just as well the babysitter wasn't here as otherwise I would have throttled him!! Aaargh! I am so, so cross....

So any ideas how I can download this episode? I'm willing to pay if I have to. *sniffs*

Sammy I love you!!! It's worked!! Oh happy, happy me...I didn't realise you could do that. :D :D

Thank-you so very, very much *hugs*

can't wait for the nxt episode.
its nice to see sum stuff for us in the uk who are so behind although i couldnt help myself from lookin at a few sneek previews on youtube. luky for me they didn't have entire episodes otherwise i wouldve watched them all. the one after nxt looks so kool, i'll try not to spoil it for n e one though.

I wish i had your will power!!! I now know what happens in most of the following eps! :(

P.S Michelle "Raising Shane" is good!!!

nattybatty. Have you seen Raising Shane? I'm doing so well not downloading any of it. I've seen pics and looked at reviews. I found out I'm in London when it's on. If my video even dares not record it, it's going out the window, closly followed by my tv.
*think happy thoughts*
On a side note all Danny fans are in for a treat in this Saturday's episode!!

Yep Michelle I have!!! (couldn't resist LOL)

Hey guys if you like Mac don't miss this weeks ep because we learn the odd bits and bobs about his past and stuff --Basicly a lot of mac this week!!

I have no will power what so ever, I am sorry I cant wait to see Mac, so read all the spoilers have all the screencaps and have all the eps...I know I am SO weak, and I am re watching all of them when they air on Channel 5. And yes I will be buying the box set when it comes out, I cant help it I am a total Macaholic :D

On a side note all Danny fans are in for a treat in this Saturday's episode!!

Oh right is this the Locker room episode?... brace yourselves people!

I've read all the reviews and looked at the screen caps but i haven't watched ahead (apart form a few things on youtube) not because i'm being really restrained btu cos my home comp is pretty useless and probabaly wouldn't cope.

I can't wait for this weeks episode, its choice again in the Radio times, Alison Graham spends most of the review slagging off the music/tunes they use (although i have liked all the stuff they play, i do kinda know what she means, do it too often it just becomes gimmicky) and very little on why she has marked it as choice. But she is a Gary Sinise/ Mac fan so i guess (as apparently there is alot of Mac - and even more of Danny! :lol:) perhaps that is another reason for her favouritism, i'm not knocking her for it either - the woman clearly has good taste!

Argggh, I missed it and I couldn't tape it :rolleyes: I tried to download it on five.download but my computer just wasn't playing ball so it looks as though I'm going to have to wait until the re runs :rolleyes:

I did watch A Daze of Wine and Roaches though on Monday :lol:

June it took me ages to get last Saturday's episode to download but, believe me, it was worth it so maybe you should keep trying!!

Oooh, and I can't wait for the locker room episode either - once again I'm busy on Saturday night so won't be able to watch it until Sunday but at least I'll be able to watch it on my own. I don't want to embarrass myself shrieking uncontrollably with lust in front of hubs and children... :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back