CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K

Status
Not open for further replies.
nattybatty55 said:
i watched Supermen last night!!

I've been ill for the past 3 days, so have been lying on the sofa watching back to back episodes from season 1-3.5!! Best medicine ever!!

:D

Last nights episode was okay, very predictable but watchable, was lovin how Stella give it to Lyndsay Ohhhhhhhhh Yeaaaahhhh LOL :lol: :devil: :devil: :

Talking of Lyndsay I know new baby is in the world and all now but you could proper tell for the first time Anna is 'with child' in last nights episode, I could sorta tell last week but thats because I knew she was, but her face has filled out big time this week.

My Gary Sinise infatuation was back in full force again last night Humanahumana :p :eek:

I did have suspects picked out right at the start of the episode though :rolleyes:

Gutted next week I'm galavanting all weekend so will miss Murder Sings The Blue :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

June_85 said:
Last nights episode was okay, very predictable but watchable

I did have suspects picked out right at the start of the episode though :rolleyes:

I know, i knew what had happened in the Stella case, i have to say though, deedee Pfeiffer was good. Doesn't look much like her sister

was lovin how Stella give it to Lyndsay Ohhhhhhhhh Yeaaaahhhh LOL

I thought it was good, although i did feel for Lindsey, she was trying to be gentle about getting Stella to see the other options and got a verbal punch in the face, at least it gave Lindsey some character development - that has seriously been lacking in this season due to her being Messers crush :rolleyes:

Talking of Lyndsay I know new baby is in the world and all now but you could proper tell for the first time Anna is 'with child' in last nights episode, I could sorta tell last week but thats because I knew she was, but her face has filled out big time this week.

I like the way they been trying to hide it. With TV series they film bits here and there, so you'll see lindsey processing and she'll have a huge CSI:NY coat on to cover her bump, or if she is in the lab and they need her standing up she'll have her hands in her lab coat pulling it forward, or sitting behind a desk so we can't see the bump. But you can see how preggers she is by looking at her face!! :D :lol:

I guess they worked out the stuff they wouldn't be able to hide a bump first and then filmed things earlier.

I've not seen last night's episode yet! Just about to go watch it!! It sounds very interesting!!
I'm very much looking forward to Stella bringind Lindsay down a peg or two.
I've heard there is alot of Flack in last night's episode! Yay! I'll let you all know how I find it.
Natty Batty I love your icon!

Yeah how do you do it?! :confused: - don't worry about replying to that, i'll figure it (i can waste some time at work)

Re: last nights ep, i'm kind of a little diso'd at the amount of flack time, although i liked the action at the beginning, i love the way he kicks through doors (so commanding ;))

Also loved his line to the model about publicity, :lol: :D

Sammy i know you said not to reply- but unless you have that premium member thing then you have to post a certaian number of times. When you edit your profile it does tell you how many more posts you have left to do before you can put on a pic!!

So I finally watched it!!
I enjoyed it, loved the amount of Flack time (kicking through the door was beyond words) and we also got Adam, I loved his comment about the suspect/model person. He was all like ooh ooh.
Great episode, not too much Danny but Stella kicked the crap outta the episode. She was intense in her scenes and the flashbacks were perfect.

I love the song at the begining of Stealing Home, when Lindsey washes down that young girl. ;)

When he comes through that door!!

Goddamn! the man is hot, all suited and booted (i'd like to see a little more of casual flack) with his gun cocked ;) and i know this sounds a little odd, but i find it incredibly hot when he talks into his radio... i think i may need help.

Any case only five days (too long) till the next episode, i read the spoilers, the reviews and seen the screencaps, i know, weak willed is an understatment, but it looks like a cracking episode!!

I felt that Stella let her own personal experience get in the way of her investigation. Other people may disgree. This is just my opinion.

;)

^^ i suppose once u have been through something like that it does haunt you.. especially being a CSI.. that kinda thing is gonna appear most of the time, and i guess Stella just hasn't dealt with it properly yet? :confused:

I loved 'open and shut' .. i loved the way Stella handled the case.. yes she was emotinally involved, but i don't think she made it a point to bring in her past experience from 'All Access', apart from when she bit Lindsay's head off! I really like the end when she had the last word lol Grace's face was priceless lol
Shame about the lack of Danny :( but wat was shown of him.. MMMMMMMMMM!!!! :devil: hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back