CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K

Status
Not open for further replies.
The song when Lindsay was washing dwn the mermaid girl is In the Deep by Bird York.

A few people that I work with have really started to notice Flack now and we all mentioned how fab he was in this episode. He always seems to be kicking doors in and being his usual sarky self, if he keeps doing it, he may tie Danny for first place (Did I actually just type that!!)

Not much Danny but he looked very nice in the shirt near the end of the episode!!

he may tie Danny for first place (Did I actually just type that!!)
We have it on writing!!! :D ;)

I think the writing for flack is great which is what makes him such a great character, i'd like to see him arrest a few more perps (hark at me!)here and there.

Not much Danny
They usually give a character less screen time in an episode if they are going to give them lots of screen time in a future ones - so as you are a Messer fan, you may be in luck in the next couple of weeks.

I'm glad there was no D/L moments this week, was getting a little tired of all that business, Sorry to any fans of that ship. I don't dilike it, just glad its been given a bit of a rest.

well, i just watched open and shut. im so glad im not the only one who thought it was a teeny bit predictable, but hey there was plenty of flack, waving his gun and kicking doors down so im a happy bunny. also stella kicked butt this week, did feel a bit sorry for lyndsay though.

No worries! I know people are going to like D/L. I'm glad there wasn't much in the episode this week. I'm sure there's more than enough coming in the next few weeks!

Sammy11 - I take it back, I take it all back, Danny will always be top. :D

nattybatty - I watched the video, it was fabulous. Now if only someone would make a Danny/Flack one!

gypsy said:
I felt that Stella let her own personal experience get in the way of her investigation. Other people may disgree. This is just my opinion.

;)

No, I must admit I agree with you gypsy. I can't believe that she would have been allowed to handle the case given her recent experience - it certainly affected her ability to deal with the investigation objectively. And, although I'm not the world's greatest Lindsay fan I think she handled Stella's little strop extremely well.

Thank you. I just thought it was me at the time, when I watched the episode.

I also thought that the woman played Stella because of this. :)

I also agree that i thought Lindsey dealt with Stella's little outburst very well.

Talk about being uncomfortable in front of yur boss though. I would have hated that to happen to me.

That scene kinda annoyed me! Lindsay should kinda known where Stella was coming from but then on the flip side Stella was slightly out of order! I'd just cried if Stella was like with me!

this scene is clearly pushing some buttons :)

As it is only 3 days till the next episode i thought i should start to discuss it, i have been itching too, but i thought now would be appropriate without looking like i'm totally obsessed.

I've heard (alright read and sneaked a peak at the screen caps) that there are a couple of fabulous Flack moments, plus a Danny/Flack moment, plus Hawkes is given more screen time (About flippin' time!). Sounds like it could be a good episode... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back