CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should be good. On teletext it says the CSI's investigate the murder of a hotel employee when a shot rings out that brings back painful memories for Stella!! I can't wait!

I'd presume so, can't imagine what else it would be about! I watched that episode last night! It always makes me cry. I also watched Heroes. Poor Aiden!

Yeah the song at the end is Samson by Regina Specktor! She's so good! She also sang the song at the end of On The Job with Stella and the baby!!

hehe!! My ipod is playing Blood Brothers, the song at the emd of Hung Out To Dry. I gotta go back to work now so i'll chat with you later!

This is what it says about tomorrows ep on five.tv.....

Time - 21:50 - 22:50 (1 hour long)
When - Saturday 10th March on five
Open and Shut. Series 3, episode 6.
New York-based spin-off of the crime drama series. A young hotel employee falls to her death from a hotel rooftop after she becomes embroiled in a deal with a scheming top model. Meanwhile, Stella investigates a self-defence case where a woman shot her husband's business associate - and possible murderer - in her apartment.
Starring: Gary Sinise, Melina Kanakaredes, Carmine Giovinazzo, Claire Forlani, Hill Harper, Anna Belknap
(Subtitles)

9:50, 9:50!!! Its getting later each week!!

9.50 that's a late one!! It does sound like an interesting episode! I'm intrigued on the Stella storyline! She always kicks the crap outta all her scenes so she'll be amazing I'm sure.

yupnthey are getting a bit late - but that wont stop me watching it. I love that there is a thread for all the folk from the UK as i hate not being able to have conversations with others because of how far behind we are compared with the US for example. Wish there was someway of getting five to show the series over here at the same time as its shown in the states.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back