CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K

Status
Not open for further replies.
The box set has come out well early this year. Unless we are all pre ordering the US version and the UK version will be out later in the year. They are diffenreces between the two cos the US version of season 2 had a commentary on trapped and we got nothing!

i'm confused aswell because i've been reading the threads about CSI:Ny in the US!! any way last week was ep#5 and tomorrow is ep#6- Open and Shut!!

That's just wrong just because it's a US programme they get more stuff!!!! I thought it was out this year too but i didn't buy season 2 till christmas. i went on a csi shopping spree and broght a few csi miami's that i didnt have aswell!!!

I think I've read a couple of spoilers for tomorrow nights episode! It sounds like a good one! i'm at work so I'll have to remeber to record it!! This season is whizzing by though! Seems like only yesterday it was starting again and it's been on over a month now!

i know i was REALLY excited when i saw the first advert for it but when its over i don't know what i'll do.

well i'll probly buy them!!!

you have only read a few spoilers!!

I just gave in after the first ep!! (yes i know i'm weak)
but the US are up to ep#18 and i do not regret looking at the spoilers and vidoes on youtube!!

Hehe! I only read the Grade episode threads on this board! I stear clear of the videos at websites and stuff cos it's the only programme that I look forward to watching!!
I just put my pre order in over at Play! I can't not have it!!

I'm going slightly mad with not knowing but you know it'll be good in the long term!! I wish I'd not read about last weeks. The whole D/L thing leaves a bad taste in my mouth! Sorry if you like them!!

This might sound wierd but you tend to accsidently think about what might happen in the next ep when your bord and daydreaming!!!

I only think about it if I'm listening to the radio or whatnot and a song comes on and I think oh if such and such happened to Danny or Flack or someone like that then that song should be used!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back