CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K #2

MichelleK said:I really wanted a gag reel!

That would be hilarious wouldn't it? Did you ever see that clip where Danny nearly fell over a box on the ground and almost got the giggles? Very sweet. :D

That's awesome that 5 are going to be showing it again but I hope it's not Saturday nights! I officially have had no social since around March.

Unless I'm mistaken it's going to be repeated on Tuesday nights so don't worry, you can resume your wild social life....

As if you were in Stone missy? How exciting I live there!!

Chelle hun we had this convo when I first got here:lol:

^^^right...the repeats are on tuesdays after Miami!

Did you ever see that clip where Danny nearly fell over a box on the ground and almost got the giggles?

Was that in sweet 16??

I think it is...it's when Mac and Danny are examining the bird cage. They actually kept that scene in... I love Danny's/Carmine's face after his little 'trip'!

I love the scene where Danny almost fell over. His face was hilarious. I love how the camera stayed on Mac for a lil while after Danny must have still be laughing. I love gag reels. The one for Supernatural and Grey's Anatomy are so hilarious!

Nat - I know it's so strange though that we live so close! I love it. x

Ok, so here are what I thought were the good bits in the repeat of 'Not What It Looks Like'...
1. The whole Danny & Dog scene...still cute the 2nd time round. I'm not a dog lover, but I could certainly give in to 'love me love my dog' :devil: (Don't you think that it's ironic that we're introduced to Danny's dog in this episode, and from next week Danny becomes a lapdog?!)
2. Sid comparing doing an autopsy on a mummified body to sex & climaxing ;)
3. Adam calling Mac 'sir'... I just want to mummy him (Adam) :D
4. Lyndsey getting a gun pointed at her...God that man was slow off the mark :lol:

As for the final scene... IMHO this is where D/L started on the slippery slope :( :( And so begins the de-bollocking of Danny...oh I can't wait for next week's cringe-fest :rolleyes:

YEp, she's talkin' at me all the way through!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:So I've turned over to 'One Foot in the Grave' and she's stopped... :eek: :eek: :lol:I recall scenes as we get to them, so I've seen it before...but I can't remember the ending. The dog - yep ;), Sid - yep ;), Adam...aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

*Dan, take it when you talk about 'mummying' Adam you don't mean killing and placing him in a drying environment... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: *

Now just have to wait for the scene I say in the staff canteen...and if she talks at me then...I'll need to call on everything I've learned not to leave forensic evidence... ;) ;) ;)

Danistheman said:

1. The whole Danny & Dog scene...still cute the 2nd time round. I'm not a dog lover, but I could certainly give in to 'love me love my dog'

Me too. So sweet the way they looked the same.....sort of small,hairy and scruffy :lol:

4. Lyndsey getting a gun pointed at her...God that man was slow off the mark :lol:
LMAO! Too bloody right there.... :D
As for the final scene... IMHO this is where D/L started on the slippery slope

Oh no, have we reached that point already??? :rolleyes:

Annwn said:
Dan, take it when you talk about 'mummying' Adam you don't mean killing and placing him in a drying environment... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LMAO Yes, my love, you are correct... I mean pulling him to my ample bosom and keeping him there until he passes out (and his best mate Danny has to come and rescue him :devil:)

And to my bezzy mate TWINK, YES WE HAVE!!! said in a really sad, whiney voice :lol: :lol:

Yep, you were right Danis, this is the thread I meant to put in the reference to Adam passing out and there being a queue to perform CPR... :eek: :eek: :lol:

Annwn I'm glad I can be assistance to all you Adam luvvies. You can all see to him, and leave the utility man for me :devil: :devil: :devil:

My oh my I've been neglectful of this thread lately......slaps wrists*

Speaking of the 'Utility Man'.....It's the re-run of his woeful demise tonight at 10pm.....Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. 'Love run cold' Yep.... cold alright, it chills me to the bone to see such a fine specimen so nastily emasculated, his balls all but chopped off and kept in a jar at the whim of Lindsay. :(

^^ Still haven't decided what to do. Let's see... flip a coin heads get my weekly fix of Danny and put up with cringe bits, or tails no cringe but no Danny... HEADS. See you later for my review :lol:

Sorry guys........I had to give it a miss......Brokeback Mountain was on the movie channel......and..hell....you just gotta watch

Back