CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K #2

hehehe... i really enjoyed it to rewatch this episode. This season has disappointed me a lot but i'm glad the finale was so fantasic. I have great hopes for season 4...

MacsLady said:
I'm a bit worried because at the end credits of the CSI LV finale the channel five dude said we would have to wait to find out what happened till next year, but no one said that in the NY finale credits tonight. I'm worried they won't show s4 of NY now.

Well Five still has the exclusive rights to NY in this country as far as I am aware, and a deal made around this time last year means that Five US could potentially air it first, which it didn't do for this season, but I would guess that the deal covers more than one season. So it may be that the first showing will go to Five US, which you can get on freeview. ;) I don't know that this is what will happen, I'm just speculating that technically it is possible. I hope Five still airs it first, as it reaches so many more people that way.

I love Snow Day! :D SuperFlack! is the best.

But this is how it should have ended:

Stella: Mac, where are you going?
Mac: London...so I don't have to explain why I rigged a bomb which blew up a man and a government building. :p

eta: MacsLady, I've just noticed that you are in York! Yay for a fellow York CSI fan on here. :)

Elsie said:
MacsLady said:
I'm a bit worried because at the end credits of the CSI LV finale the channel five dude said we would have to wait to find out what happened till next year, but no one said that in the NY finale credits tonight. I'm worried they won't show s4 of NY now.

Well Five still has the exclusive rights to NY in this country as far as I am aware, and a deal made around this time last year means that Five US could potentially air it first, which it didn't do for this season, but I would guess that the deal covers more than one season. So it may be that the first showing will go to Five US, which you can get on freeview. ;) I don't know that this is what will happen, I'm just speculating that technically it is possible. I hope Five still airs it first, as it reaches so many more people that way.

Mac: London...so I don't have to explain why I rigged a bomb which blew up a man and a government building. :p

eta: MacsLady, I've just noticed that you are in York! Yay for a fellow York CSI fan on here. :)

OMG, you live in York?

About the fiveUS thing, that sounds possible, fiveUS is really coming into it's own now, showing programmes like Vanished and that Dirt thing with Courtney Cox, so I wouldn't be surprised if fiveUS got it. And I have fiveUS on freeview. But I hope they keep it on five too - like you say it reaches more people that way.
I have actually emailed five to ask them about NY s4, hopefully they will reply soon.
I liked Super!Flack but Super!Mac is my fave.

Elsie said:
yeah Flack was really good this time too. Just tell me one thing... his hair... it's been made with this bit of gray to make Eddie looks older for the character, right??

hehehehe... thats true.I think thats the only weak point in this episode. The end is not realistic. How can he go on holidays like that? I think that he should have asked first about Danny and Adam and not walk away with this (very annoying me :mad: ) English person... :rolleyes: :p

Great episode, and, as others have already said, the ending was spoilt by Mac going off to London 'Oh,yes, I've blown the lab up, two of my guys were held hostage and possibly injured/killed over there, but none of it really matters 'cause I'm owed 7 weeks' holiday and I'm heading to the airport'
And what happened to Adam? Danny had Lindsay to worry about him (Flack just took off.) The last we saw of Adam was him trying to stop the SWAT team from shooting the cops.

About the above, yeah I agree. Come on, NY writers, you've shown us before that Mac cares about his team - in eps like Raising Shane, Charge of this Post, and Run Silent Run Deep - couldn't you have put one line in where Mac asks about Danny and Adam? :rolleyes: Stella never asked about them either, and Flack seemed quite happy to let Mac wander off with Peyton, who in turn didn't seem to notice that Mac was bleeding. :lol:
Great, great episode otherwise though. It got good reviews in the Weekend and Radio Times tv listings.

Ooo an exciting series finale :eek: end to end stuff. I liked the way Mac and Stella could still run fingerprints and trace evidence whislt they were trying to hide from these 'IRA terrorists' :rolleyes: LIKELY STORY :p

Excitement aside I always find American TV show/films with IRA storylines hard to stomach :rolleyes: lasts night CSI was completely unrealistic to the Nth degree. The IRA ain't ever going to threathen American citys. Where would they get their funding from then? :p The terrorists had awful Irish accents aswell :lol: I just looked on IMDb.com to see if they were really Irish, but they were all stunt men and didn't have their personal details on :p

Danny and Lyndsay: :rolleyes: but Danny looked mighty fine lying on that snooker table :eek:

:rolleyes: @ Peyton nearly getting Mac killed twice

I was gripped to the end though, and I guess thats what the writers aim was :p :lol:

OK so I finally watched the finale properly on a tv and all! I was so involved and I absolutely love Flack now! The Danny/Lindsay thing is so old now I can't even be bothered with it all.
When you have Flack all rambo stylee, Mac and Hawkes all wet and fighting for their lives and Adam being just amazing. It was the best finale. Loved the look between Hawkes, Stella and Flack at the end.
Roll on season 4!!!

Well, it was certainly better than the CSI finale...

I watched it with a friend who said she didn't like the show but even she admitted it was a great episode.

And it was. Lots of action going on which kept me hooked. Some of it was stupidly unrealistic (such as the ending :rolleyes:) but I guess that's what made it interesting.

The only parts I really disliked were the very end and Peyton nearly killing Mac :mad:...but I haven't accepted the purpose of her character yet so I rarely like scenes involving her anyway :lol:

Well my Flack love has grown more and more this season adn now it's like BOOM!!!!!!
It's fabulous! I'm trying to find a show to get me through until season 4!
I'm thinking Supernatural!!

Back