CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K #2

Talking of Brokeback Mountain...re: Love Run Cold - I just lurve it when Danny & Flack play good cop/bad cop (especially when Flack is such a sarcy bar steward :lol:) TPTB - Now that's what you call chemistry ;)
Annwn it was Danny's turn to get 'mummied' this week. Argh his face when L went into her angst fest :mad:

It's a conspiracy!!! My Sky+ recorded NY on Tues...but wont let me watch it :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:!!! Good news is it was an Adam-free epi...if it does it next week, the digibox is going through the window :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:!!!!

Annwn said:

It's a conspiracy!!! My Sky+ recorded NY on Tues...but wont let me watch it !!! Good news is it was an Adam-free epi...if it does it next week, the digibox is going through the window

Jeez, I know exactly how you feel...I have a Virgin V+ box and it did the exact same thing to me when I recorded 'Here's to you Mrs Azrael'...Come on, denying me shirtless Danny isn't going to give the box a long lifespan :mad: :mad: and again when I recorded something for someone else. I managed to burn one copy onto disc and then the recording *ucked up....Good job I managed to find a repeat to record....

Annwn hope 'the box' managed to record last night's episode. Danny was super-sexy in the blue shirt, super-hero when he pounced on the Harley, and super-orgasmic when he passed up Nixon Suicide (What I'd give to have him look at me like that :devil:). Though, very little Adam :(

Yeah, last night's episode was a real cracker and Danny, well I think last night's Danny has to be my favourite....boy did he look hot; the blue shirt, the haircut, the stubble - all just perfect and totally and completely f*ckable :devil:

And I really wish he'd taken up that Suicide Girl's offer, she'd have been a lot more fun than the alternative.... :rolleyes:

Have to agree, Danny strolling off into the night with the Suicide girls would have been a great end to the show. He could have 'utilised' himself all over the place.

Twinkletoes said:
boy did he look hot; the blue shirt, the haircut, the stubble - all just perfect and totally and completely f*ckable :devil:

And I really wish he'd taken up that Suicide Girl's offer, she'd have been a lot more fun than the alternative.... :rolleyes:

Twinkletoes, do you know what? I'd like to think that he was looking super-sexy/orgasmic/f***able just to piss Lindsay off after she knocked him back :lol:
BTW is your avatar from that episode? It looks like the same 'rip-me-off' baby blue shirt???

Finally got to see Tuesday's epi - Adam wasn't 'guest appearancing' blink and you'd miss it :eek: :eek:!!! Still, he did admit to dating a Suicide Girl - blessssssssssssss... :D and I can rewatch,and rewatch and pause and... ;) ;) :lol: :lol: (you get the idea?)

More to the boy than there appears on the surface...but she broke his heart... :( :( .Don't you just love it when he rambles and the others on the team are looking at him for a few seconds before they stop him...then those cute little puppy dog eyes when he feels all hurt... :D

I know, he sooo wants to be 'part of the team', and from what has been said on this site today it looks as though this wish has finally come true hip hip hooray :D :D

Did anyone catch that audition thing with Eddie Cahill on five US last night??? I missed it last time but loved it when Eddie couldn't stop laughing!!

Back