CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K #2

Thanks anyway, Nattybatty. Tonight is 'OPEN & SHUT' can't remember much about this one, so I think that I'll watch it. Not much else on...

nattybatty said:

Did anyone catch that audition thing with Eddie Cahill on five US last night??? I missed it last time but loved it when Eddie couldn't stop laughing!!

Squeeeeeeee.......finally, finally, I saw it last night. Awww, it was great, ended up sat in front of the TV with one of those loopy grins on my face. :lol:

Top41 said:

What was Eddie auditioning for? CSI: NY? How was he?

It's a little set of interviews with various members of CSI cast, they run about 5 minutes long and usually air when a CSI episode is coming on next. This particular one, the interviewer is asking Eddie for tips as to what he should do for a casting. He does a read through. Eddie is by this time rolling around in the background around cracking up. It is pretty funny and gives you one of those geeky fangirl moments...

Gives the thread a bump....

On your marks, guys.........Tuesday's re-run is 'Consequences' One of my particular favourites..

All the Mac / Flack angst.....lovely.....

Joolz said:
Gives the thread a bump....

On your marks, guys.........Tuesday's re-run is 'Consequences' One of my particular favourites..

All the Mac / Flack angst.....lovely.....

God I love that ep. The Mac/Flack stuff and Reed....lovely..

MacsLady said:

Run Silent, Run Deep is on fiveUS tonight at 10pm too

I watched it, even though I have the dvd's, it just had to be done.....my my, The five network is really treating us this week :p

anyone know when season 4 comes to the uk. i hate being behind the us! there just teasin us! :devil:

anyone know? :confused:

Er, no release date yet. But Five normally start airing it during the first week in February. :( So only another 6 months to go...

Hey guys just popping in here.... Anyone catch Silent night on tuesday?!? I just love that ep :)

Anyway I was playing around with Photoshop and did this with the promo pic....

mylondonnypiccopy.gif

I decided to miss Silent Night, I'm not really a fan of that episode to be honest.

Natty that picture looks fantastic, you did a really great job! :lol:

Back