CSI:NY season 2 comes to the Philippines

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by tanglewood14, Mar 21, 2006.

1. tanglewood14

tanglewood14 CSI Level Two

^ ^ I'm a shipper as well.

2. lane

lane Police Officer

*sigh*
    Let's say our bye-byes to Aiden.
    Farewell Aiden, you have been a good investigator. We will miss you alot, but not as much as Danny or Flack.

3. DAnNSfreak

DAnNSfreak Rookie

Yeah! I thought I couldn't watch it til' Sunday, but Lady Luck, I got to watch the Wednesday 3pm repeat (even though I was supposed to be in school at that time, but don't worry, I wasn't playing traunt, OK!)
    So many things I loved on the episode, 'specially the chase, it was awesome!

Hehe, I saw The Star article too, and I cut it out and saved it in my special file, along with all other CSI articles to ever appear in The Star!

Pity, they never mentioned anything about Danny, just his picture. (but a very nice picture at that!) :lol:

4. lane

lane Police Officer

Me too! I paste the articles in a big accounts book except the 3 page special on the first season last year. I kept that carefully somewhere.

5. CrimeShark

CrimeShark Pathologist

Watched it! Loved it! Had a huge grin on my face pretty much the whole time :D

I was watching with my mom, and the first scene Flack came in with the sunglasses, my mom was like, 'Who is that?' And I said it's Flack. And she's all, 'He looks different!' Then she made fun of me liking him when the credits came on.

My mom is so immature :rolleyes:

P.S. Zack is cute!

6. Lizzy_Sander

Lizzy_Sander Captain

But I have to agree with your mom, cuz Flack really looks different from the first season. I think he looks more hotter than last season. My sister said he should be a model than a cop :lol:

7. DAnNSfreak

DAnNSfreak Rookie

Haha... yeah, my mum is like that too... whenever Carmine comes on screen, she's always like, 'Your friend ah?' or 'Wah... Danny so facinated with the bra...' and stuff like that... very amusing...

I caught the episode again, on the Supreme Sunday! *Smirk* And there I was cheering like a fool when Danny started chasing the modal's bodyguard... hehehe...

Malaysians! Check out the Star today, small parody about CSI becoming a computer game, wish it really exists.. I can imagine Grissom bending down and talking to bugs and Horatio smacking up a suspect with his sunglasses!

Anyway... episode 2 tomorrow night! Bye, bye Aiden! *Sniff*

8. CrimeShark

CrimeShark Pathologist

Thanks for the notice! I will go and buy Star today!

By the way, anyone has the Star special on CSINY last week? I missed it :( If anyone can scan it here, I would be eternally grateful :D

9. Lizzy_Sander

Lizzy_Sander Captain

That's good for you, I don't have that magazine here :rolleyes:
    I didn't see the rerun at 10pm on Sunday. I was distract by Prison Break :lol: So only saw Danny in the early scene when he's questioning that model.
    But I'm looking forward to see the second episode this Tuedays. Waiting to here "I don't cuddle" :lol:

10. no_reaction

no_reaction Dead on Arrival

I also have AXN, and i live in Hong Kong..

anyway, does anyone have any idea, which song they used for the commercials?

11. tala

tala Lab Technician

Sorry, no_reaction, I'm afraid I can't help you there!

Might I just say it's such a treat to see so many new(?) CSI:NY fans in the region, particularly from the Philippines... knickknack and I were loners here for the longest time in that respect. :)

Filipino fans, here's a bit of trivia: I've actually mentioned this months ago on one of the threads here but for the newbies... Filipino-American Karen Gaviola directed Tanglewood. (Bravo!)

12. tanglewood14

tanglewood14 CSI Level Two

Damn... tonight's the night, ladies and gentlemen... Adios, Ciao, Bye-Bye, Paalam Aiden...

13. DAnNSfreak

DAnNSfreak Rookie

Sorry, CrimeShark, no scanner... I'm even worst, I'm still waiting for the chance to read last year's two-page special in The Star... unfortunately I was not interested in CSI: NY at all then, and I didn't even bother to read it! ARGGGGGGGHHH!!!!
    So anyone who has that article, could you give me a little summary on what they talked about? :D

Sigh, Aiden, bye-bye, selamat tinggal, adios, cai-cian, au revior...
    ****, don't get to watch til' Sunday!! Rggh...

14. CrimeShark

CrimeShark Pathologist

Okay, today's a holiday so I can watch NY in, like, 3 more hours! Wooo! :D

15. tala

tala Lab Technician

Almost time, CrimeShark! :D Can you believe we were whining six months ago about having to wait till forever to see the second season?