CSI:NY season 2 comes to the Philippines

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by tanglewood14, Mar 21, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Flack was *thud*. and yes, thank God for AXN. I couldn't keep myself from watching again with the replay at 2/3 a.m.

Hi ranma! :D yeah. I was just wondering where she went. It's good to hear from you too. I have been away for so long as well. Knew nothing until I saw the trailer and figured, "shit. i have to go back to watching".

2. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

I just saw it.

It rocked! :D

I love the new setting and Hawkes being out in the field.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Hawkes and Stella conniving = fun. Hawkes on the field is so much more fun. And lo, the new ME looks 'very strong'. I was surprised.

4. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

Haha yeah! When I saw the new ME I was like "Woah!". He seems like a very "strong" person.

Oh, btw, loved the part where Danny had to catch the suspect. ;)

5. Lizzy_Sander

Lizzy_Sander Captain

Yeah, I like when he chase the suspect too. He's so hot when he's running :lol:

6. CrimeShark

CrimeShark Pathologist

ARGH! I have to wait until Sunday before I can watch it! *fumes at uni*

But I'm hearing good stuff, so I'll be in a fab mood on Sunday :D

7. Guest

Guest Guest

He is. Bruised and angry Danny is always hot Danny.

Don't worry CrimeShark. You'll see it soon enough. Just keep the fab mood going. Makes the wait worth it.

8. lane

lane Police Officer

[/QUOTE]Yeah, I like when he chase the suspect too. He's so hot when he's running

[/QUOTE]
    Amen sister! He was so agile running around...and his mother still dresses him...awww...

Although, did you all notice Hawkes' new voice? It became higher and much louder. Goodbye soft and melodious ME's voice, hello younger'sounding Hawkes. I'm going to miss his whispers to the dead. *sniff*

There was an aritcle in The Star yesterday on this new season. I'll see if I can pop by my cousin's house to use her scanner this weekend...

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I saw it too!

I liked the fake out at the beginning. I thought it was the woman who died and then SNAP! there's the man climbing the wall.
    But I was concerned with what Stella was wearing. I mean, even Catherine doesn't wear something like that. She looked good though. I like her hair. and at least she changed into that orange shirt. And she ran! in heels! :D
    Hawkes was a little too eager. It was cute. :D
    oh, and the killer was so totally Luke on American Dreams.
    I'm still not used to the new look. It's all bright and stuff. But I do like the new credits though. It's so much better. :D

10. Guest

Guest Guest

I thought Stella was the only reason why they said NY was sexier. The brighter part, i understood clearly.

Eager Hawkes is really hilarious. The new ME still bothers me a bit. He's very 'chunky'. Like he would have no problem pulling bones or ludging cadavers around.

11. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

I know I've heard/seen the name Ron Yuan before and I was right :D I did see him in a couple of episodes of Alias before (back when I was still watching it anyway)

He certainly looks strong, lol.

12. lane

lane Police Officer

I agree with cara-he would certainly pull bones out of dead bodies. I'm not surprised if he can do the same to the living!

And yeah, I thought Stella was a little too revealing. I liked the necklace she wore though. And when Danny said "Got him?" she answered "Yep!" In such a cute little girl voice.

The credits, I have to agree, was much better. I think Flack was wearing PINK at the end, wasn't he?

13. Guest

Guest Guest

yes, I was a bit surprised too with the new ME. Those muscles!

yeah, Stella's necklace was very cute. And I did kinda appreciate that they established that it was really HOT so to maybe justify what Stella was wearing. And her conversation with Danny about that. He says its hot, she asks him why he just doesn't take off his jacket. :D

14. tanglewood14

tanglewood14 CSI Level Two

It seems like we have to face the music, guys. Aiden's going. And in the immortal words of ANY boss out there: "You're Fired!"

15. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

Aw, I'm dreading the departure of Aiden. Poor Flack won't have anyone to share sexual tension with. ;)

Anyway, I'm gonna be catching the repeat again on Supreme Sunday! And I'll be dragging my sis too.