CSI:NY season 2 comes to the Philippines

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by tanglewood14, Mar 21, 2006.

1. Lizzy_Sander

Lizzy_Sander Captain

Which is good I really like them all in 2nd season. Danny i so damn hot!! And Flack change his hair cut that's great too. It's make him looks more younger :D

Happy birthday Doreen :D

2. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

Aw, thanks, Lizzy!

Yay! Just a few more days to Season 2!

3. tala

tala Lab Technician

I'm here!!! :D Miss me? We've been extremely busy lately but trust me, both knick and I are looking forward to Tuesdays now. (Told y'all it would start in April! ;))

All of you who want to see the videos... they just might be uploaded on the AXN buzzsite soon. Here's the URL for all to enjoy:
    http://www.axn-asia.com/buzzsites/csi-ny2/index.html

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Happy Birthday Doreen! *throws confetti*

I love the interviews of the cast. Melina seemed so excited. The show does look a LOT brighter( it doesn't look all black and white) and sexier (Stella in those spaghetti strap tops anyone?). I can't wait. Looks like Anna Belknap is gonna be a good addition to the cast.
    2 more days!

5. tala

tala Lab Technician

You're right, butterfix, it's amusing, how giddy Melina was when she was talking about the season in that interview. I liked that they got to snippets from everyone, even Gary Sinise. :)

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Melina was just so totally adorable (as always). I did laugh out loud when I saw Eddie coz of his hair.:lol:
    I love what Hill said about Hawkes being the most intelligent one out there. Cracked me up.
    Although she seems like a great addition, I think it's gonna be a little unusual seeing Anna in another procedural show.
    And I love that pic of the cast. Almost fell off of my seat when I saw it.

7. tanglewood14

tanglewood14 CSI Level Two

Belated Happy B-Day, Doreen, I'd give you a shout out @ Friendster, but here I am! And I bet Wreslte Mania 22 was a great Birthday Present. (Well, maybe not the part where Trish lost... :()

So, I'm pumped up for tom. night....

:D (I'm grining madly like that)

8. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

Haha, thanks, guys.

I can't believe that S2 of CSI:NY's starting tomorrow! :D

9. Lizzy_Sander

Lizzy_Sander Captain

Yeah!! Tomorrow!! Big day!! They just aired Outside man last night. Ahhh!! Danny's hot in that epi but he's hotter in the second season with tight brown shirt :devil: :lol:

10. wynter126

wynter126 Rookie

*massive pout*

Can't believe you guys can actually watch CSI:NY 2. *shakes fist at cable provider: it removed AXN!* I might as well be hearing various squeeing (for shippers) and "Sabi ko naman sayo eh! Siya yung pumatay! (I told you so! She/He is the killer!)

To all the posters here in the Philippines, are there any channels (Besides AXN) that shows the three CSI series (Besides Studio 23 and RPN 9)

Butterfix, you live at QC? Heehee, we're so near... See you back at the SMACked thread.

11. garinungkadol

garinungkadol Hit and Run

Unfortunately no :( It's only on AXN. I wish they would show it on Studio 23.

12. wynter126

wynter126 Rookie

That REALLY sucks. The best they could do was to update their shows (Miami is still in season 1 and Las Vegas had season 4, but went back to the basics again)

Buti pa kayo... good thing for you guys...

13. Guest

Guest Guest

it's 7:04. Less than 3 hours and we'll see the sexy bright people.

i wanna see dancing stella already. Rain, are you still here? :D

14. Lizzy_Sander

Lizzy_Sander Captain

Tonight!! Finally! Can't wait to see the hotness of Danny :D :D

15. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Saw it last night.

Can't believe how hawt Flack was. He's hotter now than he was in S1, if such a thing is possible :D

Thank you AXN coz you replay shows at least four times in a week :devil:

Hi cara! Are you asking about temptationsrain? I haven't seen her in a long time here on the boards but I did "see" her around last month. Busy with RL I believe :D