CSI:NY Picture Thread #3- Bring on the Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messers_cupcake said:
Twinkletoes said:
Hang on, hang on...is that Danny's apartment or Carmine's? With his painting hanging on the wall and his guitar resting on a chair looks as though it could be either :lol:
eeh... right...Danny plays guitar??? :eek: :confused:
I've never heard about it.... :lol: :lol: Carmine yes but Danny... maybe we will get a little show :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

eeh i mean him playing something... not teh Danny/Lindsay show :devil:

I thought about the guitar thing and, yes, I'm quite sure Danny plays it too. Remember 'Stuck on You', when Lindsay asks where is the limo and the glamour when they find the body with glue all over the face? And Danny answers something like 'believe me, it's not like that at all' and then 'played for a while just to have a taste of the world and that was enough for me' or something similar... I'm too tired to put the DVD and check the actual dialogue...

By the way, love Danny's apartment too but not as much I love Carmine's house. I mean, his house is awesome, was really impressed when I saw it in that magazine...

I was giving a closer look at that pic of Danny's apartment and I think the guy in the portrait looks like Jeremy Irons, maybe from some movie? And, is it me, or there's something that looks like part of a motorcycle behind Danny?

I remember exactly the scene you're talking about.

I can't remember who said it before but it sorta looks like Daniel Craig in a sense, but I can't really tell. Those are some awesome pics though.

There's the one of the guy in the white shirt, he looks like the guy who played Craven in the Underworld movies.

Faylinn said:
I'm wondering why Danny is so much like Carmine now--in season 1, Danny wasn't very much like Carmine at all. Now everything is more like the actor, from the clothes to the digs. It just...do they think the fangirls can't differeniate? Or maybe they know that a lot of fans think actor and character are one and the same. :rolleyes:

You'd think if they thought the fangirls couldn't differentiate they'd go out of their way to make Danny distinctively different from Carmine. Nothing like validating the dilusions of unstable people. No, I don't mean all fangirls are unstable and delusional. But we all know fans like that exist. Carmine is an amazing actor, why go and make Danny very similar to him? Plus, didn’t Danny make fun of one of Carmine’s paintings in S1? Now Danny’s got the same kind of art in his place? Why am I even asking? It’s TPTB and they’ve been doing a lot of really stupid things lately.

owlki said:
And, is it me, or there's something that looks like part of a motorcycle behind Danny?

You’re right. I didn’t notice it before. Yay. One more thing the two have in common.

Wow, amazing pictures. Thanks for posting.

Mac in a wet black shirt and Danny playing pool with Lindsay - can't wait to see this episode. But it's a pitty that we in Germany had not started with the 3rd season yet :(

owlki said:
I thought about the guitar thing and, yes, I'm quite sure Danny plays it too. Remember 'Stuck on You', when Lindsay asks where is the limo and the glamour when they find the body with glue all over the face? And Danny answers something like 'believe me, it's not like that at all' and then 'played for a while just to have a taste of the world and that was enough for me' or something similar... I'm too tired to put the DVD and check the actual dialogue...

By the way, love Danny's apartment too but not as much I love Carmine's house. I mean, his house is awesome, was really impressed when I saw it in that magazine...

I was giving a closer look at that pic of Danny's apartment and I think the guy in the portrait looks like Jeremy Irons, maybe from some movie? And, is it me, or there's something that looks like part of a motorcycle behind Danny?
yeah that's true I've totally forgotten about that scene... thanks :)

you're right about the motocycle... I can't imagine how big his apartament must be... I've never thought that CSI's earn so much money *i guess somone wasn't thinking again, tptb, huh??* :rolleyes:

What the hell is going on with Danny's apartment? Painting, guitar and now motorbike?? Sheesh, I'm surprised Carmine's mum isn't sitting on the sofa....

hehehehe... :lol: :lol: :lol:
you never know... you have to watch it, maybe we will see her somewhere *looks for some Messer's family pics on the promos* :lol: :lol: :lol:

A motorcycle in an apartment..? Really..?

It seems very unlikely that someone would be able to get a motorcycle in a NYC apartment. I know they have special service elevators but come on. I doubt it would even be allowed. Maybe he bought a really tacky lamp, made out of motorcycle headlights, or something.

PerfectAnomaly said:
Faylinn said:
I'm wondering why Danny is so much like Carmine now--in season 1, Danny wasn't very much like Carmine at all. Now everything is more like the actor, from the clothes to the digs. It just...do they think the fangirls can't differeniate? Or maybe they know that a lot of fans think actor and character are one and the same. :rolleyes:

You'd think if they thought the fangirls couldn't differentiate they'd go out of their way to make Danny distinctively different from Carmine. Nothing like validating the dilusions of unstable people. No, I don't mean all fangirls are unstable and delusional. But we all know fans like that exist. Carmine is an amazing actor, why go and make Danny very similar to him? Plus, didn’t Danny make fun of one of Carmine’s paintings in S1? Now Danny’s got the same kind of art in his place? Why am I even asking? It’s TPTB and they’ve been doing a lot of really stupid things lately.

Very good point--Danny did make fun of Carmine's picture, and now he's got a very similar one in his apartment. As for making Danny too much like Carmine...I agree that they are, though that does seem to be something they do in CSI shows, or at least in this one. Mac plays bass like Gary, and Stella used to dance (I believe Melina did as well). Maybe it's a perk for the actors, but I preferred Danny when he was a bit nerdier and less trendy.

My oh my!! Those season finale pictures... *drools* Thanks for the pictures.

I'm a Smacked shipper....and somehow I'm not worried about that Stella/Hawkes picture. I think they just happen to stand close to each others. And their faces tells that it's not definately a kissing scene. :lol: They look shocked and I'm sure that Mac is somewhere near by... He would not leave Stella behind... ;)

Thanks for the pics. They're amazing. :)
Mac in that wet black shirt... *sigh*..soo HOT! ;)
And Stella stands really a little too close to Hawks..you're right, guys. But sure Mac is there if Stella's needing him. :lol:
Oh yeah, I have just a picture in my mind with Stella and Mac standing so close side by side.. *yummy* :D

SimplyBlue said:
Always a fashionista that man, Flack. One day society will catch up to his brilliance.

:lol: :lol: That's one way of looking at his fashion sense - who'd have thought Flack being ahead of his time?! :D

RE: Snow Day Photos

THANK YOU to vegaslights and modern day gallery!!

Mac in a wet t-shirt? A wet, black t-shirt? (all that's missing is that samurai sword from Corporate Warriors)

Gary rocks! Check out the arms....... ;)

What a way to cheer me up - I've been so angsting over whether I could bring myself to sit thru Mac's persecution episodes, but how can I not watch what looks to be his redemption episode... Hope they don't leave us hanging to badly over the summer months.

Love the pictures, thanks very much!!

Sorry, let me ammend my previous post - I'm gathering the photos from Snow Day were first posted by Shane, so Shane, thanks VERY much.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back