CSI:NY Picture Thread #3- Bring on the Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faylinn said:
Hawkes and Stella are standing very close to each other in that one picture...*giggles like a schoolgirl*

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed this! It will likely turn out to be nothing, I suppose, but that seems pretty darn close for coworkers, IMO.

Love the shots of Mac. Gary Sinise looks great for his age and, honestly, was the reason I started watching CSI: NY in the first place.

Love Danny's apartment. I'm jealous.

nattybatty55 said..
Mac... black tshirt... wet!!! Joins every one on floor!!!

Hell in a handbag :eek: That's made my day........jeez, I would enthuse more but word are failing me right now, apart from one.... HOT!!!

Btw, did you notice the other artwork on the wall in Danny's apartment? Who's the guy? I'm intrigued. It kinda looks like Flack but I don't think Danny'd hung his co-worker's pic on the wall and then invite Lindsay over. :lol:

I just noticed that the last picture in that set has the mic in the shot (look up).

Sorry, just found that funny.

Orison said:
Btw, did you notice the other artwork on the wall in Danny's apartment? Who's the guy? I'm intrigued.

For some reason, I think it's Daniel Craig (the new James Bond). I doubt it, but it looks like it to me :lol:

Orison said:
Btw, did you notice the other artwork on the wall in Danny's apartment? Who's the guy? I'm intrigued. It kinda looks like Flack but I don't think Danny'd hung his co-worker's pic on the wall and then invite Lindsay over. :lol:

No, but how funny would that be! :lol:

Mac looks pretty darn badass! Looks like this is going to be an exciting episode on two fronts.

And yes...Hawkes and Stella are standing awfully close together! Hmmmm, hmmm, hmmm! :D

Awesome pics. Did you notice that along with the shot glasses he is holding 2 lime slices. Now in my world of drinking that is called training wheels for tequilia. :lol:

OMG!! These pics look absolutely stunning. This must be a fantastic eppy... except... why is Stella standing close to Hawkes and not to wet, blac tee waring, injured Mac?!?!?! :confused:

Nevermind... thanks for sharing! I just love it and am looking so forward to it. :p :D

PS: I wanna move in Danny's apartment! :eek: I like Danny, really I do! But I LOVE his flat and I need to have it!!! Come on, Dannydear! Move to Lindsay and get me your frickin flat! NOW! ;)

Unbelievable... What did I do wrong to the world to not have a pool table in the middle of my living room, ey? ;)

Those pictures are fabulous!
I too aam in love with Danny's apartment. It is hard to see where Danny ends and Carmine starts at his place. Is that another Carmine psinting in the background.
Stella looks amazing in those pictures and what's with her standing that close to Hawkes??
Oooh it's all exciting.

BonaTaylor said:
PS: I wanna move in Danny's apartment! :eek: I like Danny, really I do! But I LOVE his flat and I need to have it!!! Come on, Dannydear! Move to Lindsay and get me your frickin flat! NOW! ;)

Unbelievable... What did I do wrong to the world to not have a pool table in the middle of my living room, ey? ;)
hehehehe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think there is already a loooooong line of people who wants the same as you do... :lol:

god, Dannys flat is stealing him the show here :eek: :lol:

I'm wondering why Danny is so much like Carmine now--in season 1, Danny wasn't very much like Carmine at all. Now everything is more like the actor, from the clothes to the digs. It just...do they think the fangirls can't differeniate? Or maybe they know that a lot of fans think actor and character are one and the same. :rolleyes:

Orison said:
Btw, did you notice the other artwork on the wall in Danny's apartment? Who's the guy? I'm intrigued. It kinda looks like Flack but I don't think Danny'd hung his co-worker's pic on the wall and then invite Lindsay over.
*cough* That's quite hilarious, actually.

What, no pictures of roughed-up Danny and/or Adam? Are they saving their best shots?
They don't want my head to asplode. Thank you for thinking of me, TPTB. :lol: (But seriously, I think they always just have pictures one of the 'cases' anyway. ;))

audrina said:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed this! It will likely turn out to be nothing, I suppose, but that seems pretty darn close for coworkers, IMO.
Yeah, I'm thinking it's probably just a split second that looks a bit suggestive. ;) I honestly hope that's all it is--hinting at another pairing of main characters in the finale would kind of annoy the shite out of me. *scowl* Don't get me wrong, I like the pairing, but I dun wanna see it on teh show!

Faylinn said:
I honestly hope that's all it is--hinting at another pairing of main characters in the finale would kind of annoy the shite out of me. *scowl* Don't get me wrong, I like the pairing, but I dun wanna see it on teh show!

*was previously distracted by Mac and his wet tshirt* How did I miss the Stella/Hawkes picture? :lol:

Studying the picture more closely, especially in it's largest format, there doesn't look to be anything sexual/personal about it (imo). It all looks very serious to me and like they are listening intently, or perhaps deliberately being quiet and close (a feeling of safety by being together maybe?). So I'm not too concerned about the possibility of another coupling on the show. Enough already tptb! :lol:

Holy Crap! Wet Mac in Black... :p Ooooooh yeaaaaaah, I'm looking forward to this ep! :D And um...yes, Stella and Hawkes are definitely sharing eachother's personal space! :lol:

Great pix, thanks Shane!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back