CSI:NY Picture Thread #3- Bring on the Pictures!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by vegaslights, Nov 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

He said, "Put as many bullets as you have into them [Mac & Stella]"

2. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

WWWWOOOWWW, thanks for the pics. The two pics of mac (one with Stella) are oviously before they get wet but I can't want to see why Mac has to write on the mans head!!!

3. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Is it me or on the pic where Mac is holding the gun is Stella holding a microscope???? :confused:

4. Messers_cupcake

Messers_cupcake Lab Technician

I think it's kinda message to the other gangsters... you know a warning or something like that.

Gosh that will be nice to watch Mac playing marine again... :D

5. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

Probably on the man's forhead, it will be "Find the bulLET!" and this is what Gary will write in that take, but that pic got actually shot before the actual scene was done. So he is kinda waiting for it too start and everything is in place and when the director goes with "action", Gary will bow himself over the guy and will start to write the rest of it. That could be an explanation for that weird wording. And then, I guess, we know, that Stel or Mac killed that guy and give the gang leader with that message a note that his order was not fulfilled! Anyone?

6. California

California Victim

Thanks for pointing that out, it did't make much sense...

7. flackie_boo

flackie_boo Hit and Run

Hi everyne, I'm new..anyway...

I was searching csi ny on the internet one day and I found a picture of Carmine when he was a kid...does anyone want me to post it?

8. StellaMac

StellaMac Witness

The bad guys want to catch Stella. 'Run Stella, Run!'

9. SpeedleCSIMiami

SpeedleCSIMiami CSI Level One

Welcome to the forum!!!! :D Sure I would like to see the picture. Post is please??

10. flackie_boo

flackie_boo Hit and Run

11. GregsAngel

GregsAngel Rookie

great pic love the onces of mac lol :)

Is is just me or does the pic of Hawkes and Stela looks like they where doing something (kissing) and than the water start :)

And the pic of Danny and lindsay playing pool looks nice i wander if theu will start doing shots :)

12. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

BonaTaylor said:

Probably on the man's forhead, it will be "Find the bulLET!" and this is what Gary will write in that take, but that pic got actually shot before the actual scene was done. So he is kinda waiting for it too start and everything is in place and when the director goes with "action", Gary will bow himself over the guy and will start to write the rest of it. That could be an explanation for that weird wording. Anyone?

Entirely possible. I'm thinking of the first series of pics posted from Snow Day, the one where Mac & Hawkes are talking, Stella's in the foreground to the right, and above there's a boom microphone visible. If not a pre-take shot, I guess some of these images are photo-stills taken during the filming of the finale. (Trust me to state the obvious... :lol:)

Lovely pics.

:D Yay Marine Mac in Black.
    -----------------------------
    Hmm, I'm still trying to figure all this out; I couldn't manage to embed some pics I wanted here, so for now I'll just try a link to a quicki-slide show I made of Mac in (and out) of White and Black: T-shirts for all occasions.

(caps taken/edited from from PastMyShoulder, CSI Caps, and those posted by VegasLights - Thanks!)

http://img521.imageshack.us/slideshow/player.php?id=img521/1606/11791960231qa.smil

Hope this works.

13. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Once again, fantastic pix! I can't wait to finally get to watch this episode! Thanks for posting, Shane! :)

14. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

Stella with a BIG gun, that's HOT! :D Thanks for posting the fantastic pictures Shane :)

15. PrettyEyes

PrettyEyes Pathologist

Shane, thank you so much for all the pics. As always, your hard work is so much appreciated.

Finale: Marine Mac, Rambo Stella, Hawkes with the gun, Flack in Kevlar and civilian clothes, D/L, lots of shooting ... it doesn't get any better! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.