CSI:NY Picture Thread #3- Bring on the Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's written on that dead guy's head. "Feed the Bird?" :lol: Probably not, but it's hard to make out. Thanks for all the "Snow Day" pics, vegaslights! :)

OMG...this is so exciting. I cannot wait! Stella with a gun *grins*

I can't figure out what's written on that guy's forehead.

Ok, so I watched the promo again,now that it played without any major disturbances, and the gang leader said to one of his guys to hold as many buls as they have?!? :confused: I tried to look this word up, but couldn't find anything. Grrrrr, I probably won't see this eppy for a while,it's been like the 10th episode on AXN. oh, and does Mac know what it is? Or is he just leaving the clue for one of the CSIs hoping they 'd figure it out ?

I want pics from the other case!!!!!! *cries*

thank you for the new pics... looks very hot... uups I mean interesting... they are all wet wet wet :D :D

I know this is weird, but on the pic with Linds in Danny's apartment, there's a photo on the wall just behind her, and the guy on it kind of looks like Flack...

Messers_cupcake said:
I want pics from the other case!!!!!! *cries*

thank you for the new pics... looks very hot... uups I mean interesting... they are all wet wet wet :D :D

No you were right the first time HOT. But then I am biased.

Seriously the reason I think we have so many shots of the lab invasion is that I think the tension and the surprises are gonna be on the other story line. I think Danny and Adam's situation is where the drama is going to occur. Which is why no promo pics of them. They dont want to give to much away.

^ yeah i kinda think it too but I'd still like to see something.

I agree with you that the hostage case will give us a big surprise. It's the first time i remember (but I might be wrong) we have so litte infos about the second case in an epi. This must be a really good story if tptb hide it soo well. I hope it... :)

Exactly, but the in the promos particular scenes are not put chronologically, are they? (a good strategy to prevent the ''giving away'').
I think that Sheldon wouldn't leave them in the lab, unless he has to go outside as a part of some sort of plan.
They probably won't kill Stella, because she's been through enough for the past two seasons, it won't be Mac, because this would be too much, so i really hope that by the end of September(in my case Feb.?)we'll see everyone either alive, or getting better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back