CSI:NY Picture Thread #3- Bring on the Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh, several comments from me:

Mac in a black t-shirt and wet? That's totally gratuitous!...and I like it. :devil:

Hawkes and Stella are standing very close to each other in that one picture...*giggles like a schoolgirl*

I guess that's Danny's apartment--he's got one of Carmine's paintings hanging up in there, it looks like. :lol: But how does Danny afford a plasma screen tv?

That picture where Lindsay is shooting pool? She kinda looks like a Hanson right there. Not a very flattering shot of her in that shirt, I'm afraid--but it will look better when it's not a still frame, I'm sure.

O M F G

What are those gorgeous people doing all wet??? :devil: :eek: Mac!!!!!!!! OMG *joins ranma on the floor* :eek:

And Hawkes and Stella are reallly close!!!! :eek: *joins Faylinn giggling* :p

Thanks man!!!!!! you're wonderful!!! :D

ETA: Ok, Danny has a pool table (or w/e you call it :p), in his apartment??? o_O *frowns* well, I think I chose my career wrong!!! :lol: I should have been a CSI :p, ok I'm kidding :lol:

And Stella looks good in jeans :p, Mac is hurt!!!!!! *faints again*

CalleighWolfe said:
O M F G

What are those gorgeous people doing all wet??? :devil: :eek: Mac!!!!!!!! OMG *joins ranma on the floor* :eek:

OMG...*drool* nice pics *drool* err looks like a good ep...err Mac....black tshirt....err. wet black tshirt...guys move over...*THUD*

Wonderfull pics thanks for posting and making my day....looks at the pic of Mac all beat up and wet...*gulp* Okay make that making my year so far.....
:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

OMG those are some really hot & awesome pics, I mean

wet Mac *faints*

Danny & Lindsay & Shot glasses squeeeeee

Stella - hot hot hot

but Im missing the Irish eyes

cant wait to see it

oh frak!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hot wet and awsome pics!!!

I guess they will play 'wild wild wet' in the ny crimelab.... :devil:

oh god... a wet Mac... *faints*

it's a pity Danny won't be there too... hot wet Danny, that would make my whole summer :devil: :lol:

Stella in action with Hawks... nice :devil:

and Danny with Lindsay.... interesting.... man, he has nice apartament for being just a CSI... just hot man :devil:

btw. nice sneakers Messer :lol: :lol: :lol:

thanks for the pics!!

Annie

Wow, awesome pictures Shane! Thanks for posting them. :)

I was looking forward to this episode anyway, but these pictures have certainly added to the excitement. :D

Mac in that black shirt, lovely. :devil: And doesn't water just make everything so much more fun? :lol:

I'd like an apartment like Danny's, and the flat screen TV! But why oh why are they wearing shoes? Lindsay's in her heels and Danny's got his shoes on too...Weird, why can't they be like everyone else and just relax, chill out and walk around in socks at home? Especially on those wooden floors. :lol:

Hang on, hang on...is that Danny's apartment or Carmine's? With his painting hanging on the wall and his guitar resting on a chair looks as though it could be either :lol:

Twinkletoes said:
Hang on, hang on...is that Danny's apartment or Carmine's? With his painting hanging on the wall and his guitar resting on a chair looks as though it could be either :lol:
eeh... right...Danny plays guitar??? :eek: :confused:
I've never heard about it.... :lol: :lol: Carmine yes but Danny... maybe we will get a little show :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

eeh i mean him playing something... not teh Danny/Lindsay show :devil:

Man, hottest picture post ever I think :lol: Stella looks great in jeans and Mac in the black shirt *thud* :D

*sings: It's getting hot in here and joins the pile :lol:*

WOOOO, great pics!!!
I didn't come here for a while, because I have still to watch the last 4 episodes (yeah, shame on me, shame on me... :( ), but... WET MAC?! :eek: a pool table??? :eek: :eek:
Amazing pics!!! I gotta resist and don't read spoilers... :lol:

Thanks for uploading them!!! :D

Mac... black tshirt... wet!!! Joins every one on floor!!! :devil:

I agree Stella and Hawkes do seem to be standing a little TOO close!!

On the pic with hawkes and the gun !!!! Mac has got his shirt UNtucked- he seems a little stressed ;) LOL
When he is wet.. daydreams for a moment... he's got a big cut on his arm you can also see those teers in his top and on one of the pics there seems to be blood coming from somewhere around his ear. Danny's oviously not the only one who get into a spot of fighting in the last ep!!!

What, no pictures of roughed-up Danny and/or Adam? Are they saving their best shots? :lol:

Just kidding of course, these are AMAZING!! Thanks a lot for sharing, vegas! Love love love the wet pictures (and uhm, Fay, I did giggle at that Hawkes/Stella one :D) and wow, the first time we saw Danny's apartment it didn't look like it was such a cool one.

There's so much Camine in it it's actually scary. I swear if he takes his glasses off in the episode I'll never be able to tell them apart anymore! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back