CSI NY Picture Thread #2 !!!

Re: CSI NY Picture Thread #2 !!! **May Contain Spoilers**

He does seem to have issues with the ties.

It's because Aiden's not there. She can't help with picking out the ties in the morning because obviously she's too busy nagging Pratt.

Love the pictures. One thing they mentioned Mac having flash backs to an explosion in Beruit in the ep so I just assumed he was at the scene with Lindsay and Flack......just a thought excuse the ramblings...it just seems a bit strange that he is the only one who is not there.

OMG thanks a bunch for sharing those Pics ABC, but where the hell is Mac :eek: Stella looks really worried...is it definitely sure that it's Flack who gets injured, or could it be Mac? I mean it's very confusing that he isn't in the Pics :( *cross the fingers that he is fine*

OMG thanks a bunch for sharing those Pics ABC, but where the hell is Mac Stella looks really worried...is it definitely sure that it's Flack who gets injured, or could it be Mac? I mean it's very confusing that he isn't in the Pics *cross the fingers that he is fine*

Its Flack that is hurt, Mac is supposed to flash back to and explosion in Beruit to someone that he couldnt save, I am begining to wonder if Mac gets caught up in the explosion with Flack and he is trying to get him out, but then I dont see him in any of the shots form the show.

If anyone comes across any pics of Mac from the show I would be eternaly gratefull.

The picture of them all drinking in the bar in the same clothes they wore while investigating the burned body is tacky, especially in light of the victims' identity. Maybe it is just the big sloppy smiles that are tacky. I'm all for celebrating the life of the deceased and having a joyous drunken wake but shouldn't that wait until after the funeral or has everyone managed to mourn sufficiently within the confines of the episode.

Ali

Well to be honest its kind of hard to comment on a photograph. I will wait until I see the episode. Then once we have seen where the ep goes and how the storyline is played out then I will feel able see the picture in context.

As a picture from CSI NY I like it. Its nice to see a group shot and Mac particularly being part of the group. Last season Stella had to drag him to Sullivan's he was very much apart from the rest of his team.

Oh wow! Looks great! :D...well not so much for Flack...

Thanks for sharing the pics shane!
It looks like the season is going out with a bang. ;)

KimAZ said:
wwiflyingace17 said:
KimAZ said:
Hey! Second to last pic, its Webster! (Ok so you have to be a fan of Band of Brothers to get it.)

I hadn't looked at that picture yet. I know Bull and Liebgott on other episodes as well. The producers seem to like Easy Company :)

I hope he's not the culprit like the others. :)

I forgot about that. I didn't mind Liebgott as much since it took me awhile to recognize him, but Bull was one of my favorites. I think Lt. Dyke was one of the schizophrenic brothers in "Three Generations is Enough."

wwiflyingace17 said:
KimAZ said:
wwiflyingace17 said:
KimAZ said:
Hey! Second to last pic, its Webster! (Ok so you have to be a fan of Band of Brothers to get it.)

I hadn't looked at that picture yet. I know Bull and Liebgott on other episodes as well. The producers seem to like Easy Company :)

I hope he's not the culprit like the others. :)

I forgot about that. I didn't mind Liebgott as much since it took me awhile to recognize him, but Bull was one of my favorites. I think Lt. Dyke was one of the schizophrenic brothers in "Three Generations is Enough."

Was he? It looks like Webster is a reporter or something in this one.

JDonne said:
The picture of them all drinking in the bar in the same clothes they wore while investigating the burned body is tacky, especially in light of the victims' identity. Maybe it is just the big sloppy smiles that are tacky. I'm all for celebrating the life of the deceased and having a joyous drunken wake but shouldn't that wait until after the funeral or has everyone managed to mourn sufficiently within the confines of the episode.

Ali

Agreed. I like the idea of them commemorating her life, but it looks like a party in that pic.

Thanks for the finale pics, abc! Those look great. I wonder why we aren't seeing a pic of poor Flack. I wonder how bad off he'll be.

Top41 said:
JDonne said:

Ali

Agreed. I like the idea of them commemorating her life, but it looks like a party in that pic.

When a friend of mine passed away a couple of years ago, the rest of us - me, a few of our other friends - we had a... slumber party, I guess. We stayed up most of the night, we ate her favourite junk food, watched her favourite movies and laughed and remembered the times we spent with her - it's what she'd have wanted.

I don't think Aiden would want them to mourn her, I think she'd want them to remember the good times they had. Sometimes, laughing and remembering the fun things can help to block out the bad - for a while, at least. So I think it's perfectly feasible.

/ramble

I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this but in the picture with the whole group at the table in bar, see the cup of beer that no one is holding? Is that supposed to represent (well, since they're probably saying something about Aiden) Aiden's cup?

Took a closer look at the image, that's all. :lol:

Back