CSI NY Picture Thread #2 !!!

Re: CSI NY Picture Thread #2 !!! **May Contain Spoilers**

*Must look at Flack's pretty blue eyes and not that hideous tie*

Thanks, BlueGirl :)

Promotional stills/promos for this season's finale, 'Charge of this Post.'

the team face their toughest challenge yet when a bomber uses random cell phone calls to detonate C-4 bombs across the city on CSI: NY

Photos:

Comment and credit me as usual. And now I feel like crawling to the corner and crying. :D

o.o Oh. So no images of Flack injured, huh?

Hm. Him and Lindsay go in and only one comes out. *weeps*

Thanks for the pics, Shane! :D

Edit; Wait. I think that's Flack in one of the images. Not really sure but you can see a sleeve and it's covered in blood.

Meep. This episode looks awesome. Poor Flack :(

Thanks Shane :D

Oh! This is gonna be awesome episode :D I saw Lindsay has a cut on her head, hope Flack doesn't hurt much :( Taken and will credit for sure, abc :D

Edit: Wait! Where's Mac? He should be there?

Love the photos-Thanks for sharing!

Nice Palm trees - I really hope they don't show up on the show! I am having a hard enough time dealing with the fact that they don't film the show in NYC without seeing Palm trees. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey! Second to last pic, its Webster! (Ok so you have to be a fan of Band of Brothers to get it.)

:eek: :eek:Wow! This episode looks GREAT!!! Where ever do you find these pics? I would love to see where you got them from. Or is it a secret? :lol: :lol:

KimAZ said:
Hey! Second to last pic, its Webster! (Ok so you have to be a fan of Band of Brothers to get it.)

I hadn't looked at that picture yet. I know Bull and Liebgott on other episodes as well. The producers seem to like Easy Company :)

wwiflyingace17 said:
KimAZ said:

I hadn't looked at that picture yet. I know Bull and Liebgott on other episodes as well. The producers seem to like Easy Company :)

I hope he's not the culprit like the others. :)

Fantastic pics!!!

...is it a bad thing that my first reaction is "Oh, Flack, must you choose such a hideous tie on that particular day...?!"

Back