CSI NY Picture Thread #2 !!!

Re: CSI NY Picture Thread #2 !!! **May Contain Spoilers**

whoa wait a sec. In the picture with the explosion a building isn't exploding. If you look at it the building is fine. I wonder if the front just explodes and Flack is more hurt because he was closer to the bomb.

Hello! I'm new!

Anyways, this might sound stupid, but I believe that there are no Palm Trees in New York. Right? When I was there during the spring I never saw any.

I noticed in one of the pictures of Lindsey and Stella (the one where you can really see the blood on Lindsey's forehead and she is pointing, while holding a cell phone. Also the picture where you can see the sleeve with blood on it) there are Palm Trees in the background, next to the building with the big satillite dish on it. Just an observation.

there are Palm Trees in the background
That's because most of the show is shot in LA instead of NYC. Hopefully the palm trees won't be in the actual episode. :p

Faylinn said:
there are Palm Trees in the background
That's because most of the show is shot in LA instead of NYC. Hopefully the palm trees won't be in the actual episode. :p

Yeah, I figured that they had done a mistake and had accidently gotten the Palm Trees in the background lol. Like they did in the episode about the three way marriage and the mermaid, (sorry don't remember the name of it). When they found the mermaid, Stella had a silver overcoat on, but in the next scene when they show Mac and Stella, she had a black overcoat on. lol.

wwiflyingace17 said:
KimAZ said:
Hey! Second to last pic, its Webster! (Ok so you have to be a fan of Band of Brothers to get it.)

I hadn't looked at that picture yet. I know Bull and Liebgott on other episodes as well. The producers seem to like Easy Company :)

That's so cool! I'm always happy whenever I see a BOB alumni. One of the reasons why I like the now defunct TV show 'Boomtown' so much ;)

And awesome pics! I'm usually allergic to spoilers, but I couldn't stay away from these. Now I really, really can't wait for the season finale to be shown here...which is probably around August! :rolleyes:

I think Stella went separatly from Mac to the next scene. I also think it was colder at the mermaid sight, at the dock.

Stella had that silverish coat on I think twice, then at the end of the ep she had her black coat on again.

I don't think this is such a big deal, I mean she could have had 2 coats in her car, why not?

BlueGirl said:
I think Stella went separatly from Mac to the next scene. I also think it was colder at the mermaid sight, at the dock.

Stella had that silverish coat on I think twice, then at the end of the ep she had her black coat on again.

I don't think this is such a big deal, I mean she could have had 2 coats in her car, why not?

She probably did have two coats or something in the car. lol Sometimes I pay way too much attention to CSI. lol. I just hope that the "palm trees" dont make an appearance in the season finale, cause there are no palm trees in New York.

But I hope they remove the palm trees... That's so not NY :lol:

Yeah went back and saw the palm trees in that pic. Was hoping it was one of those things where they have a potted tree. But it does look weird in the background. So I also hope they take it out.

They probably shot it a different angle so we won't see them when the finale airs. That would definitely be a 'huh?' moment watching the show and seeing palm trees :lol:

I agree, since those are promo pics, I doubt we will see palm tress. But i do hope they use different camera angles for this one! Palm tress in Manhattan :lol:

I just showed my dad and he mentioned the idea of potted palm trees. Possibility? (I've never been to NYC. Do people have potted palm trees outside their homes/businesses?!)

Back