CSI:NY/Miami -Generations #4 - Us kids are now in charge

:)*Snickers at Melly*:lol: Aww... hugs Catu,:) :shifty:it will all be over soon:shifty:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at Miami...

Andrew finished up at the Hospital, and headed back over to Stella's. Finding the door ajar, he walked in as the dogs jumped on him.

"Hey guys... hi... how you doing."

Walking into the living room, he found Stella sound asleep, dreaming. Gently shaking her, she woke.

"Stella... it's okay. You were just dreaming."

"Oh... I'm sorry Andrew, I must have fallen asleep."

"It's okay Stella, you've been under alot of stress. You're allowed to be tired. But you need to be more careful. Your door was open."

"Oh... I didn't even realize. Thanks... what time is it?"

"It's seven in the evening. You've slept almost eight hours."

"Oh... wow. I'm sorry. How did your surgery go?"

"Not good. My patient died before we could get him into surgery."

"I'm sorry, Andrew. I know how hard it must be to lose a patient." as she caressed his cheek.

Taking her hand, he kissed it.

"How about we go out for supper. We can talk at the restaurant."

"Are you sure? You must be tired."

"I'm fine, Stella. Beisdes... if I keep you here any longer, I'm not going to be able too keep my hands off you."

Looking into his eyes, she whispered...

"Maybe I don't want you too. Maybe I want you to love me, Andrew."

Not sure how to answer, not sure where to take her words. He whispered...

"Are you sure Stella? this is truly what you want?"

"I don't know Andrew, all I know is I need to be touched. Please..."

Picking her up his arms, he carried her to the rug. Laying her upon it, he watched the emotions play across her face. He could see need, want, hope, all rolled into one. Seeing her tears, he kissed them, as his fingertips danced erotically across her flesh.

Leaning down towards her lips, he whispered...

"I can give you all the love you need, Stella. But at the end of the evening, we are still going to have too talk."

"I know Andrew. Just love me, please..."

Pulling her on top of him, he lifted her blouse over her head, and as he kissed her shoulder....
the phone rang.

Waking in a cold sweat, from her dream. She rubbed her hands over her face. Then picking up the phone, she said...

"Hello.."

"Mom... you're home early. How did it go?"

"You know what Mack? Stop bugging... grow up, and worry about your own life."

Hanging up the phone, Stella placed her hands back over her face and cried.

Looking into the phone, as Eric walked by, he said...

"What's the matter, sweetheart?"

"Mom. That's what is the matter. She told me to stop bugging, grow up and get my own life."

Eric laughed.

"I don't think it's funny. Something happened over there."

"Nothing happened Mack, for one thing. Andrew was called to the Hospital, so he had to bring your mom home. I know, cause I was at the scene. Two... your mother is right, you need to mind your own buisness. She's a grown woman, with grown children, there are no young children to be hurt by what would or wouldn't take place. All of you, need to let the three of them work it out. Understand?"

"Oooh... you would say that. That's a man for you. You kno...."

Kissing her to shut her up, he whispered...

"There is only one way to keep that vipered tongue of yours sedated, Mack."

Carrying her upstairs, he loved her with all the passion and anger inside him. Letting her know that one way or another, she would stay out of the Mac/Stella/Andrew affair.

Meanwhile...

It was friday, Maddy was putting the final touches on Lindsay's wedding gown. She had made it from silk, that was a fluent as water. Followed by a white babys breath ringed halo. She knew her daughter in law to be, was going to look absolutely stunning on sunday.

The only thing Maddy was sad about, was the fact her father and Michelle wouldn't be back for the wedding. Though Maddy understood, it still hurt a little.

Hearing the door open, she seen Lindsay come through. Admiring her, she could hardly wait for her to start too show.

"Hi sweetheart, we are all ready for your final fitting. shall we try it on?"

Helping Lindsay into the gown, it feel just below her feet, but once she stepped into her heals, the dress just touched the ground. Feeling it against her body, Lindsay sighed.

"Oh... it's so gorgeous mom, you've done a beautiful job. I love it."

Hugging her mother in law to be, she smiled.

"You look like a princess. Your beautiful rich auburn hair, and gorgeous green eyes, really sets off the white. You are going to make a stunning bride. Oh Linds... why are you crying, sweetheart?"

"What if I don't make a good wife, or a good mother? What if I fail?"

"Oh Lindsay, that's never going to happen. You and Gray have pratically raised your sister and his brother together. Both of you are going to make wonderful parents. As for being a good wife, that comes one day at time. You and Grayson are going to have a lifetime of love and happiness. Don't you ever... think you won't."

Helping her out of the dress, Maddy had her lay down for a while. She understood her worries and nerves, that all new brides and mothers to be experienced.

Heading back out into the kitchen, she seen her son.

"Hey mom. Is Linds here yet?"

"Mhm... she's laying down in my room."

"She's okay, isn't she?"

"She's fine son. Just tired from being pregnant. It's normal."

Kissing his mothers cheek, he walked into her room and found Lindsay sound asleep with tears on her lids. Laying down beside her, he gently pulled her into his arms.

"What's the matter Linds? Why are you crying?"

"It's just happy tears, Gray. I can't believe in two days, I'll be Mrs. Grayson Ross."

Grayson smiled. He had to remember to thank his mom for changing his birth certificate, and Adam, for adopting him as a Ross.

"I'm happy too, Linds. I've been so looking forward to our day. But not as much ,as I'll be looking forward to our childs birth. For that is the piece that will complete us, as a family."

Turning her into his arms, he passionately kissed her. Then laying her head on his shoulder, he lulled her to sleep with his words of love.

Meanwhile...

Stella was watching television when she heard the doorbell. Answering the
door, she seen Peter.

"Hi Stella, how you doing? As bad as I am?"

Smiling with tears, she whispered... "Yeah... yeah, as bad as you."

Allowing him inside, she started the coffee. Sitting at the table, Peter wondered if her should ask her what happened with Andrew.

"No Peter, we haven't talked yet. He had an emergency at the Hospital."

"How did you... I mean..."

"Your expression. I could see the concern etched in your face."

"Oh... sorry Stella. So how are you doing?"

"I don't know Peter. At times I feel like I'm getting no where. I mean on sunday it will have been a week since Mac and Michelle left. Yet in that time, I still can't come to a decision with Andrew. It seems each time we try, something interrupts us."

"Um... not to be critical. But did you ever think that may be a sign, Stella? Maybe an omen, or warning not to tread there. Some strong inner spirit telling you, that it would be a mistake to even concider thinking about moving on from your life, with Mac?"

"Can I just say, that I love you. In a mother way, she smiled. I can see you are going to make my daughter extremely happy. I would have never thought of it that way. That my inner spirit may be guiding me away from him. But on the logical side, I can't fight my feelings for Andrew. I"ve tried but they seem to grow, even when we are apart."

"Stella... before the blast, was there something you and Mac had together that was unique? Something that may have disappeared after?"

"Where do I start? she teared. When I first met Mac he was a hurting soul. He had lost his wife in 911, something he never got over. He was...play by the book, genuine, and had a passion for those who mattered most. As we grew to love each other, Mac became sensitive, charming, funny, comical, stubborn and adventurous all in one. After the blast, he became withdrawn, angry, tempermental, and unapproachable. Even our love making changed. Mac was a very passionate lover. Always he would leave me breathless from his tender kisses and my soul would soar beyond anything I could ever explain."

Taking Stella's hand, he held it for support. He could see her pain and resentment, she was feeling towards what happened, come to light.

"We used to have these wonderful family nights. Where we would show crazy video's we captured on each other. Most of them would be with Mac and my son in law, Eric. The two of them were forever trying to pull stunts, but always they would backfire. I could remember them, like they happened yesterday. But now... now all that has disappeared. We barely talk, or even mention our children. We don't even talk about the death of our son, MJ's father, or my grandchildren that died in the blast. He's just shuts everyone out, that loves him."

"I'm sorry Stella. I so often here of this. Most times the victim is harboring guilt. Guilt that has built up over time. He's blamming himself for your son and grandchildren dying. He's blamming himself for not being able to perform his husbandly duties like he use too. Basically Stella, he's lost himself, and his true spirit, somewhere in between that blast and after being rescued."

"I guess he has. But he doesn't realize he's hurting all of us around him. He's pushing each and every one of us away. Soon none of my children, or even myself will try to pull him back. How can we? When he won't open his memories of that day and let us in."

"You have to remember Stella, he suffered severe brain damage. So most of his memories are locked deep within. Which means you need to bring them out. You need to force him to remember. I'm just guessing here... but I bet you have talked to him about that day, but everything you said, he repeated as his own memories too. Am I right?"

"Yeah... now that I look at whole picture. We were sitting by the fireplace, when we discussed the blast. I did all the talking, then he agreed with what I had said. Believing they were his memories too. Oh Peter... why couldn't I have seen it sooner?"

"You were both in alot of pain. There were some very deep wounds embedded that day. Wounds that are still deep within your husbands soul. Now let's talk about Andrew. Tell me what is exciting about him."

Stella caught on. "Are you analyzing me?" she laughed.

"No... I'm analyzing your men, he laughed. Hoping I can help you figure out, why you think you are in love with Andrew."

"Hmm... Why I think? Sounds interesting, but... I think it's time for a coffee break. Then we can analyze, Andrew."

Walking to the counter, Peter had to admit, if Michelle was anything like Stella. He was one lucky guy.

Meanwhile... Back at Serenity...

"Daddy... are you lonely?"

Mac laughed. "No love, I'm not lonely. How could I be lonely when I have my beautiful daughter beside me?"

"Aww... you know what I mean, daddy. Anyway... I had a dream last night, really beautiful, would you like to hear about it?"

"Of course I would, love. Let's hear it."

Wrapping his daughter in his arms, while swinging in the hamock, she began...

"We were walking the beach, and there was a beautiful blue moon. almost glowing with passion. I remember us crying in each others arms. Then when we looked up, we seen Peter and mom standing in front of us. They had come to us daddy. Telling us, how much they missed us. I remember mom crying loud, as her tears fell from her eyes onto the sand, as she tried to whisper out that she loved you, had always been you, and if you could forgive her."

Mac teared up, he only wished half of that dream were true. But his dreams were becoming weak, his Stella was slowly disappearing.

"I remember you taking her by the hand, as your fingers danced along her chin. Then softly, tenderly raising her face to yours, your whispered...

"There is nothing to forgive love. You have nothing to be sorry for. I love you Stella, have always loved you. You just needed to see that for yourself. Nothing has changed, nothing will ever change. I love you. It was so beautifully romantic, daddy. Then you asked mom to marry you again, on the beach. It was just you, mom, Peter and me. God it was so real daddy. So real and beautiful."

"I'm sure it was love. I could see it, as you described. So tell me about the Peter part," he cried.

"Daddy... I can't tell you about you about that, it's too personal." she giggled.

Squeezing his daughter tighter, he kissed her head. "I love you, baby."

"I love you too, daddy. More then you'll ever know."

Meanwhile...

Don, Jessica and Gwen were making sundaes. Taking the whip cream, Jessica tried to squirt it on her chocolate ice cream. Missing her target, it landed on her Donnie's leg.

"Opppps.... sorry Donnie, I missed the bowl," she giggled.

"I'll tell you what kitten. How about I do the whip cream, and you do the sprinkles?"

"Okay... I can do that. You want sprinkles to Gwen?"

"Mhm... and some of those yummy cherries."

Opening the sprinkles, Jessica started eating them, instead of putting them on the sundae.

"Hey you... that's enough of those. Sprinkle them on the whip cream." laughed Gwen.

Once they had their sundaes made, they carried them outside on the patio. Forgetting her spoon, Jessica turned to go back in and banged into her Donnie sending the sundae all over his thighs.

"Oppppps... I'm really sorry Donnie. You have it all over your legs. I'll get a cloth, stay there."

Gwen was laughing. Poor Don. Her only thought was... if they were alone she'd clean it herself.

"I know what you're thinking. Just get the thoughts out of your head. At least till my kitten is in bed." he winked.

Coming back out with the cloth, Jessica passed it to her Donnie.

"Here you go Donnie. I'm really sorry."

"It's okay kitten. You can share mine."

"Really? Thank you. I love you so much, Donnie."

Picking her up in his arms he sat her on the chair.

"I love you too, kitten. Now let's eat before it melts."

Back