CSI:NY/Miami -Generations #4 - Us kids are now in charge

You have a few chappies to go, yet. :p So it's going to be tense, relaxed, tense again. But we will get there. :lol: AND I won't give anything away.:p:evil:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don had the day off, picking up the phone he called Mackenzie.

"Hello."

"Hey Mack, how are you?"

"Good Don, let me guess. You want your kitten early, cause you have the night off, right?"

"You're good Mack. Yes... I would love my kitten early."

"Sure... come pick her up anytime. I'll get her ready."

Hearing the doorbell, Mack told Don to hold on. Opening the door, she seen him standing there.

"You devil. You were already here. I should smack you. She's out back."
Heading outside, Don seen her playing quietly with her back to him.

Sneaking up behind her, he covered her eyes. Then in a high pitched voice, he said...

"Guess who?"

"Dooooooooooooooonnie..."

"How'd you know it was me kitten?"

"That's easy Donnie. You're cologne, you always were that kind."

Jumping into his arms, she kissed his cheek.

"Are you taking me home with you, tonight?"

"Yup... you and I... are going to rent some movies, pop some popcorn,
and play games."

"Yaaaaaaaay.... is Gwen coming over too?"

"Mhm... she said she'd be by after work. She's bringing the the stuff to make ice cream sundaes."

"Yummy, you hear that mommy, I get ice cream sundaes."

"I heard. Now can I have a kiss and hug before you go?"

Jumping into her mommy's arms, she kissed her smartly on the lips.

"I love you mommy. Love you lots and lots."

"I love you too, Jessica. Have fun with your Donnie."

Heading out the door, they ran into Eric.

"Daaaaaaaaaaaddy... hi daddy, I'm going to Donnie's."

"Again... didn't you just get home? I hardly ever see you." he winked at Don.

"Aww... don't be sad daddy. I love you alot. But you have me all the time."

Kissing his lips, Eric pretended to cry.

"No cry daddy. I'll be home before you know it, be a big boy, okay?"

Watching Jessica leave, Eric laughed. His little girl sure loved her Donnie.

Meanwhile...

Gray and Lindsay were moving their things into their flat, when they ran into their cousins.

"Hey guys, so you got the flat. This is awesome."

"Actually it's an early wedding gift from my mother and father."

"Aww... how come early? I thought you guys weren't getting married till next week?"

"We're not. But Lindsay and I have some good news to share. We are going to have a baby."

"Oooooh... ohhh... you are so lucky. Aww... congrats daddy Grayson and mommy Lindsay. You two are going to make wonderful parents."

"Thanks Sara. We can't wait either."

Coming out of the flat, Tristan seen the girls with Gray and Linds.

"Whoa... you guys live here now, too?"

"Yeah. It's an early wedding gift from my parents. Lindsay and I are having a baby."

"Well... congrats. I'm so excited for you both. I can hardly wait till Sharon and I get there."

"Yeah... by the time that happens. I'll be old and gray," she said smartly.

Slapping her butt, everyone laughed, as they welcomed the new family members into their flat.

:shifty:I'm not mean.:shifty: I'm just eviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil:devil: But you have to admit. The suspense is great. Even for me, and I'm the writer.:lol::lol: I'll give you subtle hints along the way, how's that. But you'll have to read carefully, or you will miss them.:cool:

just get to it already lol

I often feel aggrivated that I miss the subtle stuff. It makes me wanna cry lol

Sorry guys...I will not give anything away about the storyline. We all have to wait:lol::p;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Don and his Kitten arrived at his place, they started popping the popcorn, and placing the snacks on the table.

"Donnie... does Gwen like Ella Enchanted?"

"I"m sure she does, kitten. I mean... I'm a man, and even I'm going to like it."

Jessica giggled. Her Donnie was funny.

"You're funny Donnie. Boys aren't suppose to like girly movies."

Picking her up in his arms, he tickled her tummy. As he had her in fits of laughter, they heard the knock on the door.

"Donnie... Gwens here. Let's get her."

When they opened the door, Don tackled Gwen to the ground, while him and Jessica tickled her. Screaming in laughter, Jessica said...

"Tickle, tickle, we got you good Gwen. Guess what movie we got?"

"Umm... let me see. Princess Diary's?"

"No silly... we got Ella Enchanted."

"Ooo... awesome. I also smell popcorn."

Closing the door, Gwne kissed Don. Then taking Jessica's hand, they walked into the living room.

Meanwhile...

Peter was grading papers when his cell phone went off. Looking at the number he seen it was Serenity. Smiling widely, he tried to hold back his joy. He was wondering if Michelle would call him while away.

"Hi sweetheart, how are you liking Serenity?"

"I love it Peter, but I miss you. I've been thinking about you alot. I love you."

"I love you too, Michelle. To be honest, I was hoping you'd call. So how's your dad doing?"

"He's okay. He loves it here too, but he's missing mom. I can see it and feel it."

"I believe it Michelle. It's the same way I'm feeling. But you're keeping healthy and sharing your pain with each other, right?"

"We are Peter. My father and I have never felt closer then we do now. I've learned so much about him. About his love for mom, and us children."

Peter could hear her voice crack. He could feel her heart missing him.

"Come on Michelle, it's okay love. I'm right beside you, don't cry."

"I"m sorry, Peter...she choked out. I love you."

"I know sweetheart, I love you too, alot. But if you don't stop, I'm going to be on the first flight out of here. Then your father, daughter time would be gone. Is your dad beside you, sweetheart?"

"Yeah... he's sitting at the table beside me."

"Can I talk to him for a minute?"

"Sure... daddy... Peter."

"Hi Peter, how are things in Miami?"

"Hey Mac, they're good. Though I'm missing my Michelle like crazy. So...how are you doing?"

"Good. This place is beautiful. There's such a peace here. An aura that brings warmth. Sounds strange I know, but it's true. It's just the way it makes you feel."

"I believe you. Listen... how's Michelle really doing? She seems emotional."

"She's been great. We've opened alot of her wounds and healed them. I think if anything, she's missing you. For my daughter Mack, said the same thing to me, when I called her. Try not to worry Peter, we are both fine. I'll give you back to Michelle."

Passing the phone back to his daugher, he took her hand to help calm her as she good bye to Peter. Hanging up the phone, Mac lead his daughter to the massage room.

"Daddy... when you talked to my sister. Did she say when moms talk was, with Andrew?"

"I think it's today love. Try not to worry, everything will be fine. No matter what happens, we will all survive."

"I know daddy. I love you."

"I love you too, Michelle. Now let's enjoy our massages."

Closing their eyes, they allowed the massues to take them far away, away from their painful thoughts.

Shall I take that as a yeS
Mhm... I shall not tell:lol:

Whatever I decide it will be good. Right now I have three different routes I can take. So... as the rest of the season plays out, I'll be able to decide. Even if one, or both, get killed off in my story... or if they both live happily ever after:)

It still remains Generations. Just with or without the M or the S or the M/S:)

Last edited:
Back in Miami, Stella and Andrew sat down in the little Cafe. Looking around, Stella noticed three of her and Mac's friends from their parental meetings. Feeling uncomfortable she said...

"Andrew... I think we should go somewhere private. I know a few people here, and it makes me kind of nervous that someone will overhear our personal matters."

"Sure... we can do that, Stella. How bout my place. We will grab some lunch and take it back."

"Sounds great."

Getting up they ordered club sandwiches and salad. Then heading to his car, they drove to his home. Parking the car, they got out as Stella grabbed their lunch. Then opening his door, he welcomed her in.

"Oh my... I had a feeling you'd be a leather kind of man", she laughed.

"You did. What made you think that?"

As he helped her off with her wrap, he noticed her shiver. Placing a kiss on her shoulder, she smiled.

"Your office. I noticed it was housed in leather, leading me to the conclusion that you were a very private, but passionate man. You like the best in everything you wear, or decor, including your women. They have to very beautiful, private, and balanced."

"You are very smart Stella. You also know me very well. Except for the women part. I have not had any women in this home, or my life, since my wife. You are the first of everything for me, since my wife's death.

Looking at Andrew with sadness, she knew there was a story to be told.

But not today. For today was for their talk.

"Let's go out on the terrace, and have our lunch. I have some wine in the fridge."

Just as they sat down to lunch, Andrew's pager went off.

"Shoot... I'm sorry Stella, I have to get this."

Waiting for Andrew to come back out, she admired the view on the terrace. Looking out over the water, she closed her eyes. Not more then a few minutes later, she felt his fingertip caress across her neck. Turning to face him, she smiled.

"Was it important?"

"I'm afraid so. I have to go back into the Hospital Stella. There's been an accident. If you like I can drop you off at home, or you are more then welcome to stay here till I get back. I'd really like to talk tonight."

Stella remembered her words to her daughter, that she wouldn't allow him to be in her home. So in her heart, Stella knew the same applied for his.

"I think it's best if you drop me off at home. Then when you finish, you can call me."

Caressing her face, he smiled.

"Okay... come on, I'll take you home."

Kissing her sweetly, they left.

Once he left her at her home, she decided to rest. She hadn't slept well at all, since Mac had been gone. Feeling the cool breeze across her skin, she reached for the blanket on the back of the couch and fell into sleep.

"Stella.... Stella... wake up sweetheart. I need you Stella. Can you feel me, I'm calling you to come too me."

"Mac... please Mac. I need...."

"Shh... I know what you need love. You need me to love you. You need me to touch you, everywhere."

She could feel him. She felt the shiver run through her? She heard his seductive voice whispering to her.

Back at Serenity, Mac was deep within his dreams, as he heard his wife call. Touching her soul, he felt her come undone in his arms. This was what they both needed at this moment. Their strokes, their touch. But as quick as it started, it was fading. Disappearing within their minds.

"Please Mac... I can't see you. Please..."

"I 'm right here love, right here, Stella..."

Back