CSI:NY/Miami #3..The Younger Generation Cont's

Status
Not open for further replies.
In most Hospitals, patients are not supposed to travel to different floors, due to the fact they could be carrying an illness, or have a fall, or accident. It's for their own safety, to stay on their own floor.

That they are the nurses or the doctors, at the time of my various stay at the hospital, they were never able to wisely keep me with the bed… It is too sad to remain in its room:thumbsup::guffaw:

"There's a first in everything"
First time as a father, incidents, situations and events that happened for the first time. :) They're all first.. Everything that has happened, the family faced them with resilient and stalwart, overcome them and conquer all the fears inside. Helped each other and weather all the tribulation of storms that came strucking on them without cracking.

*Jumps around* He is very healthy and strong. I'm glad the doctors were being thoughtful of others. This can help Mac to recuperate better with more joyful events. It was a source of strength and happiness in life. He is a firm and resolute Mac :thumbsup:. Loved the family's development through certain stages, MJ and Melina. :)

Thanks for the reviews:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they arrived at Maddy's room, they could hear their grandson crying.

"Hi mom, hi dad. Come meet your new grandson."

Wheeling her husband up to the bed, Adam placed his son in Mac's arms. Holding the child close, Stella helped for extra support in case Mac's arms gave out. Maddy could see the tears form on her dads lids. Letting her know without words, that he was beautiful.

Bending his head he kissed his grandson, as Stella helped him hold him to his shoulder now. Everyone could see how happy and alret Mac was, as he caressed and kissed his little crown.

Passing him to his wife. She held him close, inhaling his newborn scent.

"He's beautiful Maddy. You and Adam did an amazing job. Does Gray know yet?"

"I just called him at Lindsay's, he's on his way."

"Oh..err...listen mom, dad. The guy at the Mandarin was very excited that Maddy had given birth there. So he's invited us back when Maddy gets out for a dinner, and lots of gifts for the baby. A news reporter was also there, she took photo's. It will be in the morning paper."

"Wow... sounds like our grandson has had quite a welcome."

"He has mom. Can I have him back now," she giggled.

"Oh... of course. Sorry, instinct."

"You miss it, don't you mom?"

"I do. But I have all these lovely grandchildren you all keep producing, for your father and I. That's more then enough."

"Excuse me, sorry to inter...."

"We know, back to our own floor," laughed Stella.

Kissing their daughter, and grandchild goodbye. Mac and Stella headed back upstairs.

"Can you get back into bed Mac? Or should I get some help?"

Shaking his head no, he pulled himself back onto the bed. While Stella helped him with his pillows, he pulled her down beside him. Wrapping his arm around her, he traced his fingers down her back stopping at the center. Taking his fingertip he made the shape of a heart on her back, followed by spelling out "I love you."

Snuggling in closer, she whispered... "who ever knew there were so many different ways to say I love you." Kissing him passionately, she stayed with him for another hour, then headed home.

Back upstairs, Gray had finally arrived.

"Hi mom, hi dad, where's my brother?"

"He's right here. Come say hello to AJ."

"Aww... oh look at him mom. He's so handsome. Hello AJ. I"m your big brother Grayson. I'm going to teach you everything you need to know over the next several years. But most of all little bro, I"m going to love and protect you, always."

Bending down he kissed his brothers head. Opening his eyes, AJ gave what looked like a smile, before closing them again.

"Did you see that mom? He smiled at me."

Meanwhile...

When the movie was over, MJ noticed Melina was sound alseep, sprawled right over him. God dhe was so warm. It had been such a long time since he held anyone in his arms. Feeling his body respond to his thoughts, he carefully tried to move her. But as he tried to slide from under her, she moaned, caressing her hips across his thighs.

Begining to sweat, MJ knew if he didn't get away from her soon, he was going to love her, and as much as the thought excited him., he knew that just wasn't him.

"Melina... Melina," he whispered. Wake up Melina."

"Mm... what is it MJ? I"m cold, wrap your arms around me, please."

"Um... I need to move you Melina, else we are both going to be in trouble if you don't stop wiggling."

Whipsering with passion she said... "it wouldn't be a bad idea MJ, at least I would get to feel your warmth from the inside."

MJ, felt his body respond a little more, as did Melina, if her smile had anything to do with it. Pulling her up to his level, her thighs now rested on his stomach.

"There... you'll get less trouble up here," he teased.

"MJ? Don't you want to love me?"

"More then you know Melina. But not while I have so much weighing on my mind. When I love you, I want it to be when I can devote more then a couple hours to you. Please say you understand?"

"I do MJ. But there are other ways we can love each other for now."

He knew she was right. caressing his fingers across her back, he lifted her shirt from her head. Then joining their lips, they allowed each other to feel the desire that was building within them. Wild with caress, strokes and kisses, unclipping each others pants, both enjoying the moment when they heard....

"MJ... I'm home."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Danvale is updated

Last edited:
*reddens*.. I was on my way climbing up the castles I built in the air but it was interfered suddenly. I wonder what they're going to do when they found out, they were so lost into each other. The family's intense feeling of affection and care towards each other were truly and deeply beautiful. One who felt it can never ask for more. It was pleasant, gave a sensation of contentment full of great status with regard to conditions and circumstances.

"Actions speaks louder than words"
Mac and Stella.. They are inexplicable. They had their wonderful ways to show their love to each other. Sometimes, they may have some controversy but there is nothing that could fight the impossibles. :thumbsup:

Hearing his grandmothers voice, they quickly did up their jeans, and put on their shirts.

"In here nana."

"Hi kids. How was your night?" she smiled.

She knew exactly what they had been up too. She could tell by the blush on their cheeks.

"It was good. How's papa doing now?"

"He's actually in wonderful spirits, not only from our evening, but also because your Aunt Maddy delivered a healthy baby boy tonight. Adam Kennith Ross Jr, came in weighing 8lbs even."

"Oh my... that's a lovely size. Good for them. I'll have to stop by the Nursery in the morning, and see him."

"I"m sure Maddy would like that Melina. Well... I can see the house didn't fall apart while I was gone. So I"m going to head up to bed. I'll see you in the morning MJ. Oh... and Melina? Don't forget to do up your bottom buttons when you leave."

"Okay... she blushed, night."

"Come on Melina, I'll take you too work. I need to stay with my grandfather tonight. So maybe we can sneak away later."

"Mm... I'll have to see if we have an O.R that is empty," she winked.
Laughing as they headed out, MJ couldn't agree more.

Meanwhile...

Mackenzie was sitting down looking over the three new baby albums she had bought. Feeling the front of them, she thought back to her babies. She couldn't help it, the house was just to quiet, to empty without the noise, and fighting.

Getting up off the couch, she walked towards their rooms. Even though it had been over a month, they still hadn't had the heart, to remove everything from their girls rooms. Opening the doors, Mackenzie could still smell their scent. Laying herself down on Selina's bed, she inhaled her scent.

Taking each pillow from the beds, she laid back down, and snuggled them all around her. Then falling into sleep, she cried.

When Eric got home, the first thing he noticed was the new baby books. The second thing he noticed was the lights on in the girls room. Opening the door, he found his wife sound asleep with wet tears still shinning on her lids. His main concern was their babies that were nestled inside her. The doctor had told them with the amount of stress Mack was under, she could cause her body to miscarry.

Walking over to the bed, he realized that something would need to be done, and as much as he didn't want to do it, he had no choice. Starting tomorrow morning the room would be taken apart, the beds, dressers, toys and clothes, would all be given to Goodwill. For in order for them to move on. They needed to put this piece of their past behind them.

Picking up his wife in his arms, he carried her to their room. Undressing her, he watched as her flesh came to life, begging him without words to love her. Knowing she was too emotionally drained, he covered her up and left her to sleep.

Back at the Hospital...

When Melina and MJ arrived, he kissed her sweetly, telling her he would meet up with her later. Heading into his grandfathers room, he found him sleeping. Kissing his head, he whispered...

"I love you papa. Sweet dreams."

Looking about the room. MJ could see the wax from the candles, strawberries, half a bottle of sparkling water, and cold chocolate, that was melted earlier. Cleaning off the chair, MJ sat down, leaned his head back, and fell into sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back