CSI:NY/Miami #3..The Younger Generation Cont's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im glad Mac got a chance to help, i hope this means he'll be more likely to let people help him , now that he knows he can still do something :)

Remember, there are still alot of ups and downs. He'll have good moments, and bad moments. ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mom... I missed you, when are you coming home? I need help with my homework, and the teacher has some forms for you to sign for us all."

"Slow down Michelle. I thought you liked having MJ with you?"

"I do mom. But to be honest, he can't cook. So you're going to have to come home, or we are all going to starve."

"Alright... I'll come home tonight. I'm sure MJ won't mind staying with daddy."

"Oh... oh daddy. Where is he mom?"

"He's down in x-ray, he'll be up soon."

Just as Stella finished her sentence, Mac came in.

"Daddy... look at you. You're sitting now."

Smothering her dad in hugs, he used his good arm to hold her tight, while looking at his grandchildren who were tearing up. Mac knew they were missing their father, he knew they now had no one to call dad or mom. He could tell they felt alone, out of place. Even though they were family.

As he reached for them, Tyler came to him right away, Caroline shook her head no, and ran from the room right into her brothers arms.

"Whoa... hey sis, where you going? What's wrong?"

"Nothing... I just want to go. I didn't want to come here, Michelle made us. She said we needed to see papa."

"Yeah... what's wrong with that? I thought you loved your papa?"

"I do love him MJ. But he's not papa, he's changed."

"What?? He hasn't changed Caroline. He is just having difficutlies understanding, so he becomes frustrated, but it's not directed at you."

"I don't want to go back too nana and papa's. I want to stay with Aunt Maddy."

"Caroline, you can't. Aunt Maddy has enough with the new baby on the way, and their home is small. There's no space."

"Then with Aunt Mack, she has lots of space now."

"Caroline, you will stay with nana and papa. They love you. You couldn't ask for a happier place to be."

"I'd be happier with daddy in heaven."

Running from the Hospital, Melina said... "I'll get her MJ, you go explain to your grandmother."

"Thanks Melina."

When MJ came back into his grandfathers room, everyone had left except for Michelle, and Tyler who were still on their dad/papa's lap. Leaning down he whispered... "I need to talk to you outside, it's about Caroline."

Mac noticed his grandson looked upset. He could just see the pain in his eyes.

"We'll be right back Mac."

Mac shook his head no, taking the tile pieces, he spelled... "what is going on?"

"It's okay Mac. Stop getting upset, you're scaring the kids."

Lifting his daughter and grandson from his knees, he pointed his finger to the board and asked again. Stella could see his frustration setting in. She could tell he wasn't happy with being left in the dark about what was going on with the family.

Watching him spell again, he asked... "where is caroline?"

"Mac, please. Just calm down."

Flipping the board, the tiles went flying everywhere. Michelle jumped, Tyler ran into his brothers arms.

"Mj, take the kids into the hall please. Now."

When they were alone, Stella picked up the board, along with the tiles, and sat them on the other chair. Then walking towards her husband, she said...

"You are getting upset over nothing. How can I share with you what's going on, if I don't find out first, right?"

Looking into his wife's eyes he knew she was right. But he also knew they were keeping things from him. As Stella watched his expressions, she knew what he was thinking. Calming down a bit herself, she said...

"I swear to you Mac. We have not kept anything from you. You need to stop thinking we are leaving you out, cause we're not. We love you too much to do something like that. But these tempers of yours need to stop. There's no need for them."

Turning away from his wife, he couldn't help it. He was just as confused and angry. Angry with having to be in the Hospital, angry with having doctors poke, and prod at him. Having therapists telling him what he can and can't do. He felt so God damn useless, as a father, grandfather, but most of all, a husband."

With tears slipping down his cheeks, he pointed to the bed. Calling MJ back into the room, he lifted him up and placed him on his side, with pillows for support.

"Are you comfortable papa?"

Closing his eyes with his lids still wet, he shut off the world around him for a while.

"Idealism is sweet and honeys the tongue, reality is often bitter than not"
I read and read but never notice I finished them :(. Once I started, I can't stop. It was brilliant as it possesses splendor which made me wanted more of it. :lol: Keeps me wondering what's next and what's coming in the future.

"I like/love you for who you are"
It is absurd and ludicrous when someone loves you not because of who you are. Reality.. Sometimes we asked ourselves why... why... why... We wanted the answers so badly, yet we're just heading to an end. One day, someone came, telling you they love you, giving you hopes and showed you there's a light at the end of the tunnel but they were just dreams that can never get enough. I couldn't agree more with what was written in this story. This Melina girl has her side of sui generis. Looking forward to both MJ's and her future. It was great to know more and explore about the characters in here, detailed and stated explicitly. :thumbsup:

most of their time was spent in the bedrooms
:lol: Sooo.. straightforward.. *Grins* I'm glad that Kat is alright and Lindsay being a great sister took care of her sister when her parents are not at home. As for Mac, I'm proud of him being a great hero. In our readers and families eyes/mind, he is the greatest husband, father and grandfather but not a person who is useless. What he was unable to do now was nothing compared to what he had done for the family through the years, incapable of being counted. :) Sometimes, it was the best to leave the world behind for a short time. And he did not choose to avoid them forever. :thumbsup: Another new day with higher hopes. :) I loved this.

Happy Valentine! ;)

This is a small piece to finish off this chapter. I have a Valentines Day one to post tonight.:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside Melina was sitting with Caroline on the bench.

"Whoa... you run fast Caroline. Are you in track at school?"

Shaking her head no. She continued to cry.

"Listen Caroline. I know how hard it is to lose a parent. I lost my mother when I was seven. She was killed in a car accident. For months I blamed my dad. Cause he was the one that had taken her out that night. I still remember, like it was yesterday. Believe me, there were plenty of times I wanted to go heaven too. My world fell apart after my mom died. But I eventually realized it wasn't my fathers fault, it was just an unfortunate accident.

"I'm sorry. I really am. But you still have a dad. I don't have either parent. All I know is my papa has changed. He's so angry all the time, or he cries, or gets frustrated. I never know what to expect anymore. I just want my mom and dad back."

"I know that Caroline. But can I tell you something about your papa? He's having a very hard time himself. He lost not only son, but three of his precious grandchildren. Some of his memories, his understanding to talk, walk, or process simple commands. You need to understand, all that anger he is showing, is not directed at you, or your relatives. It's all directed at your papa himself. For he's a very proud man. Too proud to admit, or ask for help. Which is something that we are trying to change, one step at a time."

"I didn't mean to say I wanted to go too heaven. I was just scared, and upset."

"I know you were sweetheart. Listen... how about I set aside time for you, Tyler, and Michelle. Say about an hour three times a week? I'll help you all understand better, and even give you special ways to help your papa when he's upset."

"You would do that for us?"

"I would. You see... it's very important that you all understand, how to help heal your papa."

"Thank you Melina. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Can you promise me that you won't hurt my brother, like Lea and my dad did. I know I was wrong to like the idea at first. I guess I was looking for another mother, and Lea was always so nice. I now know it was wrong, and I want my brother to be able to trust in love again."

"I can do that Caroline. I promise."

Walking back into the Hospital, Melina had very high hopes that the

Taylor's were one day going to fully heal, and get back to where they use to be.

Aww, that was such a nice talk between Melina and Caroline. Love that she offered to spend time with the kids explaining Mac's condition.

Somewhere out there, there's someone who loves you more than anything in the world. :) Everyone wants to go heaven.. Life isn't always full of happiness nor infelicitous either. The family promised that they are always here, when one's hearts is filled with sorrow and despair, holding you and wash away all the fears for you. Never did they let the others down, giving one strength to carry on. I could see their life which flashed across the sky. They were no sad events but the smile they gave each other and sounds of laughter were heard, echoed around the world. I'm glad they took it one step at a time, carefully and slowly, ensuring that each action has been completed successfully before taking the next. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the reviews
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Valentines Day.

Over at the Ross's, Maddy was getting ready for her evening out with Adam. They had decided their Valentines Day, would be spent at the Mandarin Oriental. They were offering a three course meal, with a bottle of champagne on a private beach bed. Something Maddy had been looking forward too, all week.

As she tried to get into her new powder blue jumpsuit, she felt the pain stab down her back.

"Oh no you don't, she whispered to herself. You'll wait till momy has her evening out with daddy. Then you can be born. Until then, please my little angel, let mommy feed you some yummy Oriental food."

Maddy knew her time was very close. The baby hadn't moved for almost 48 hours. Telling her he was already in birthing position.

When Adam walked in, he seen Maddy carressing and talking to their child. Coming up behind her, he wrapped his arms around her, and kissed her nape.

"You look beautiful Maddy. But there's one thing missing."

Opening the little box, Adam pulled out a beautiful heart shaped diamond necklace. Carefully placing it on her neck, he admired it in the mirror.

"Simply stunning Maddy. It almost makes your eyes glow."

Turning to face him, Maddy passionately kissed him. So lost they were quickly becoming in each others arms. Breaking the kiss, he took her by the hand, and led her to the car. Arriving at the Mandarin, they were seated on their private beach bed.

Waiting for the three course meal to be served, Adam caressed Maddy's back, bringing on a wave of excruciating pain, followed by a puddle of water.

"Oh God... the baby Adam. It looks like he doesn't want to wait."

Laying back on the bed, Adam panicked... "err...umm...oh Maddy, not now. Help... I need someone, err... oh God, hold on Maddy. Bending down to her tummy, he said to the baby...you hold on too little guy. Don't come yet, err... stay in...I mean... oh God."

Maddy was trying not to laugh. She didn't have the heart to tell Adam how close she was to delivering right then and there.

Back at the Hospital

The kids were getting to head home with MJ.

"You'll be home tonight, right mom?"

"I will Michelle. I'm just going to share a very special Valentines day with daddy first."

"Okay, I love you daddy. I'll be back tomorrow."

Kissing her dad on the cheek, she left with Caroline, Tyler and MJ.

"Nana... everything is ready, it's right outside the door. Melina also cleared it with the nurses station. You and dad, won't be disturbed. We even made you a special sign, that says "Do not disturb."

Smiling at her grandson, she kissed him as they left. Reaching for the cart, Stella wheeled it into the room. Lighting the three candles, she turned off the light and set the room to glow.

Watching as her husbands eyes turned dark with greed, Stella knew this was a night that they thought had been so long forgotten.

"I'll be right back Mac, don't move." She smiled seductively.

When she returned from the bathroom, she was dressed in a long dark red nightie, that revealed each and every curve to her husband. Feeling himself respond to her beauty, Mac used all his muscle to push himself up into a seated position, showing his wife his muscles as they flexed.

Seductively moving towards him, she tried to remember how to breathe. It had been so long since they touched, caressed and kissed. But not as long, as feeling him move within her. Nearing his side, he reached for her. Sliding his hand down her arm her waist, back up around to her neck.

Pulling her down beside him, she rolled herself on top of him. All of him, as his body was already fully alive.

Looking into each others eyes, they both knew that the passion would have to wait. For their hunger, there needs were too great, for taking it slow. Caressing the gown from her perfumed skin, she cried out in pleasure, as her soul set to flame from his fingertips alone.

God how Mac wished he could whisper how much he loved her, how much he had missed her soul, flaming with his.

"Maaaaac... I ache so badly, I need you to love me. Please Mac, I need to feel your passion burn me from the inside."

Pulling her down to his face, he stroked his tongue across her lips, telling her without words to open, and accept his love. Not wanting to wait another moment, he soared them both with one deep sensual kiss. Lost now as the aura took them back to where their life began.

As they moved together, Stella opened her eyes and looked into her husbands. Watching in fevered passion, as he brought her back down, and kissed her again, and again, across her neck, her ear, allowing her to feel his heated breath.

Both silent now, as their first passionate encounter overtook them. Neither wanting to move, to wrapped in each others hearts. Whether it was the moment, or a Valentine wish, Stella heard Mac struggle to whisper...."Iiiiii oooooove ooouuuu."

Last edited:
I'm... I'm.. gasping for air. When I came here, the first sentence I saw was.. "..love me.. Mac.." And I couldn't stop my cheeks from burning. My mind.. is swirling high up the sky. I don't know why they had this big effect on me, I'm building castles in the air. I took a deep breathe for each and every line I read. Calling 911...! It's going to take me forever to finish this.. :lol: It was... beautiful! :adore: I'm in love with the last line, it shed my tears.. Although it wasn't clear, it means alot, "One look too many, One moment too long".. A husband's love for his wife and conversely that never ends regardless of what happened. Being here, holding each other when one is needed, preventing each other from falling apart.

I'm happy for Maddy and Adam. The both of them always crack me up. It is a boy? ;) As long as it is healthy and strong. :) Thank you for this!

Back at the Mandarin, Maddy was in full labor when the Ambulance pulled up. As they got out and brought the stretcher, she screamed....

"Nooooooo... oh God, it's here, there's no time."

While the manager pushed everyone back, he closed the drapes on their little lounge bed. Not more then a few seconds later, they heard the lusty screams of Adam Kennith Ross Jr. Wrapping the baby in the blanket, laying him on Maddy's tummy, they moved them to the Ambulance.

"Excuse me. I"m the manager here. This is the first time anything like this has ever happened here. When your wife is better, you bring her, and your child. We will have a special dinner for all of you. We will also have lots of items and great gifts for your child. This is a special moment for us. Please say you'll accept."

Maddy teared up, as did Adam.

"We will. Err... we'll call you as soon as my wife and child is released."

"Excuse me I"m with the Miami Review. May we have a picture of you all?"

The EMT's were laughing. Never had seen so many people make such a fuss.

After getting pictures of the family, and one of the manager with the family. They were finally on their way to the Hospital.

Meanwhile...

Melina and MJ, had the kids in bed for the night.

"What would you like to watch Melina?"

"Is there anything good on?"

"Hmm... not really." said MJ.

"Oh... how bout Sleepless in Seattle. That's a good one."

Laying down on the couch, MJ spread his legs, while Melina laid between them, resting her head on her chest.

"You know MJ. This is our very first Valentines Day together."

"I know. Think I forgot?"

Reaching under the couch, he pulled out a little box, passing it to Melina.

"MJ? When did you?"

Laughing he whispred in her ear.... "just open it Melina."

Turning in his arms, facing him, with their bodies touching, she slowly opened the little box.

"Ooo... MJ. This is gorgeous. I love it, help me put it on?"

Unclasping the necklace with the "M" on it, he placed it on her neck. Then looking into her eyes, he whispered... "Thank you for sharing your life with me."

Melina teared up. That was the most beautiful thought she had ever heard. Leaning herself up to MJ's lips, they softly, passionately kissed. Going deeper, Melina could feel her world tilt. With her last thought being... "I hope MJ, feels the same way."

Back at the Hospital, Stella was dipping chocolate strawberries and feeding them to Mac. Teasing the chocolate around his lips, he'd go to bite, and she'd pull it away. Leaning in she kissed all the chocolate from his sweet lips, then placed the strawberry between her teeth as they bit down together.

"Mm... this is nice. I love you so much Mac."

Signing with his fingers, he said he loved her too, as he passionately kissed her again. Hearing a soft knock on the door, Stella got up and tossed on her robe.

"Hi Stella. I'm sorry to bother you and Mac. But they just brought your daughter Maddy in. She gave birth to boy not more then twenty minutes ago. He weighed 8lbs spot on. They called him, Adam Kennith Ross Jr."

"Oh... thank you. Would it be okay if I took my husband to see his new grandbaby?"

"Well... we're really not supposed too, but sure. We'll sneak you both downstairs to Maternity."

"Thank you so much. This is going to help Mac alot."

Shutting the door again, Stella helped her husband dress in his pj bottoms, and a black t-shirt.

"I can't lift you Mac. I'm going to need help, just hold on, okay?"

Turning to leave, Mac pulled on her hand, shaking his head no. Pointing to the bar, Stella pulled it towards him. Forcing himself into a seated position, he pulled up on the bar, and stood. Feeling his legs give, he sat back down. More determined then ever, he pulled himself up again, and collapsed in his wheelchair.

"Oh Mac... cried Stella, as she kissed him over and over. I'm so proud of you."

Wheeling him out into the hall, Stella truely believed, this had been the most magical Valentines day ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Danvale story has been updated

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back