CSI:NY/Miami #3..The Younger Generation Cont's

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by MacsLovlyAngl, Dec 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

come on fix it!!!

2. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

I'm surprised by Stella's dream about Andrew and her feelings towards him, how is she going to deal with it. There's more than words that I could say, waiting patiently. I pondered about if Mac did hear that she cried out Andrew's name instead of his and something has evolved. It was ineluctable and certained yet I still could not classify or even range it into views but I'm looking forward into the direction that they're facing with higher hopes in each chapter. From each day, you wrote the characters in the story with a big day starting in front of them and it ends at certain point that ensures us really well. There's all the little important and significant scenes which give readers a feeling of warm-hearted/loving towards the characters. About Shannon, I think Eric would understand her if she really make amends or explain her previous acts, even if it's a minor improvement. Love triangle?

3. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

This storyline, is almost at its end
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile...

David was sitting in his living room, watching television. He was still trying to come up with a way to rid Melina of that demon seed within her. He knew getting into the Hospital was near to impossible. He also knew with the restraining order, coming near Melina at all, was also impossible. So just what the hell was he suppose to do?

Feeling really restless, he headed out for a drink. Entering the bar, he seen one of the Orderly's from the Hospital.

"Hey Austin, what the hell you doing here at 4am?"

"Having a damn drink. I almost had my ass canned yesterday."

"For what? You're an orderly."

"I took the wrong patient to x-ray. He ended up having an barium enima, when he was scheduled for a brain scan. So Andrew had a fit, and gave my my final warning. Son of a bitch. At times I'd like to get a little payback. A little revenge, you know?"

"Yeah, I hear ya. Melina slapped a restraining order on me. Now I can't get near the Hospital. I really don't know what it is with that father and daughter. Maybe we should work together, and get some payback. What do you think?"

"That's funny man. You're a real joker. No thanks, I'm not into jail time."

"Oh come on. We won't get caught. Look... I'll tell you what. Melina loves yogurt. I'm going to grab one at the store. Then I'll get some liquid stimulants, and inject it with a syringe. Then all you have to do, is put it in the fridge with her name on it."

"Are you insane. She won't take it."

"She will if she thinks it's from her husband. I'll just write... to my lady, love your knight."

Austin gave him a strange look.

Don't look at me like that. That's what they call each other. So are we on?"

"I guess, but hurry. My shift starts at 6am."

Running to the store, David put on gloves before picking up the yogurt, took the remaining bottle of Morphine from his pocket, and injected it with the syringe into the yogurt cup. He knew he should have only used half the vile, but he couldn't resist in using it all, even if it meant Melina's death, as well as her baby's. Placing it into the small bag, he took off his gloves and headed back.

"Here Austin. It's all done. The stimulant is already inside. Taking the yogurt out of the bag, being careful not to touch it, or the note."

"Fine... I gotta go man. You owe me in the morning."

"You got it. Anything you want, it's yours. I'll see you."

Leaving the bar, David laughed. "Of all the luck, sometimes David, you are to smart."

Meanwhile...

Austin had arrived at the Hospital. Placing the yogurt on the bench, he threw his coat and clothes into the locker. While changing into his greens.

"Hey Austin... you up for a game of find the spark with us later?"

"Mm... you bet Grace, don't forget the masks." said Austin.

Walking up to him, she gave him a kiss. Then leaving the locker room, she took the yogurt with her.

"Mm... thanks for the yogurt, see you at lunch."

Leaving the locker area, he headed to the front desk. Smiling to himself, not even aware the yogurt had disappeared.

In the lunchroom, Grace tore the little card off the top of the yogurt, and sat it beside her on the table. Then opening the container, she started to eat. Once she had finished the container, she felt the pressure of her lungs closing up, followed by severe stomach spasms. Collapsing on the ground, she didn't wake.

When Eric, Danny, Don and Adam arrived at the Hospital, they found the victim laying in a pool of her own vomit.

"Sheldon... TOD please?"

"Not more then forty minutes ago. She died of severe drug overdose. But I'm waiting on the tox report. Andrew said he could get it to us almost immediately."

As Danny looked around, he picked up the yogurt cup, and placed it in an evidence bag. Then seeing the note on the table, he read it.

"To my Lady, Love your Knight. Enjoy." he said.

"What have you got Danny?"

"Looks like a note."

"Place it in an evidence bag. We can't overlook anything. Especially if this was intentional."

"Excuse me, Eric. I have the tox report for you. She died from severe levels of Morphine. Death was instant, concidering she had enough in her system for six patients."

"Okay, thanks. Listen Andrew, did you know her?"

"No... she's not one of the nurses that work for me. Did you check her name tag?"

"She didn't have one on. Okay... thanks again Andrew. Let's get this stuff back and start anaylizing."

Heading back to Miami-Dade, Eric kept thinking back to the note...

To my Lady, love your Knight... "Where have I heard that before?"

4. MacsGirlMel

Hey where was the Mac and Stella part? lol

5. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Ooo David's plan didnt work again, ive got my own ideas what'll happen next though ;)

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

David's plan backfired again. Poor Grace though.

7. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

uhoh, i don't like the dream that Stella had about Andrew...

hope the guys get David before he hurt someone else...

8. Catu

Catu Police Officer

im dying for some Mac/Stella whats going to happend after she had that dream???

9. MacsLovlyAngl

Sorry I'm late. RL Blah's :p

I've been asked what is going to happen with the story line on Mac/Stella/Andrew. Not to give to much away. Andrew and Stella will be giving each other fits for a while yet. The story line won't end, till I see if M/S become an on screen couple. If they do, Either M or S will be killed off.

:evil:Sorry!!(Yes I'm evil):evil: But it's just me. I find all the fun disappears when it becomes on screen reality. It just gets blah:lol::p

So there you have it. You asked... don't get mad at the writer. For she wanted it kept secret.:lol:

Now back to the story.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at the Taylor's, Mac wondered what had Stella so upset.

"Sweetheart... can you tell me what's wrong?"

"It's nothing Mac. My dream kinda startled me for a few minutes. I never knew it was real till I seen you leaning over me. Just give me a few minutes, to wash my face, then I'll be out."

Opening the bathroom door, she walked over to the bed, climbed in, and faced the window. Turning himself to snuggle his wife, he kissed her back.

"You okay now, love?"

"Mhm... just tired Mac."

"I love you, sweetheart. Try and rest, it's already early morning. I'll get the kids up, you sleep, okay?"

Pulling her in closer, he buried himself in her hair, while watching the sun come up.

Meanwhile...

Sharon and Tristan walked into the den.

"Where's daddy, mom? I thought we were having our discusion this morning."

"We were going to love, but your father had a call out to the Hosptial. So if you like, you and Tristan can go out for the day."

"Cool. Thanks mom."

Turning to Tristan, she noticed his pout.

"Aww... don't pout honey. I promise when my dad gives his speech, I'll call you. Now let's go have some breakfast."

"Fine... but we need to stop at my place first. So I can change."

"Okay, give me five too, then we'll go."

Running upstairs, Sharon showered, and changed. Coming back down, she found Tristan tapping his foot.

"Sorry Trist. I guess I lost track of the time," she giggled.

"Women... you're all the same. Always keeping a man waiting. At least you smell and look, damn sexy."

Smacking her lips to his, too shut him up. They both felt the passion deepen. Wrapping his fingers deep with her hair, he pulled her closer. To taste, to explore, to lavish in the flavor that was his Sharon Delko.

"That's enough of that young man. Hands and lips, where I can see them." laughed Mack.

After they left out the door, Mack could hardly wait to see her first daughter married, and the grandchildren to begin.

Back at the lab, Adam chased down Eric.

"Eric... Eric... you know that yogurt container, you found at the scene? Well...um...It was loaded with Morphine. So...I also analyzied it, and found one set of prints that belonged to Austin Woodran. He's an orderly at the Hospital."

"Hey Eric... I just figured out that Lady and Knight thing. It's what MJ, calls Melina. It's right here on the invitation." said Danny.

"Hm... give me the note Danny, I'll run the prints. I have a feeling they will come up Austin Woodran."

"Hey listen Eric... could David be behind this? Doesn't Melina have a restraining order on him? What if that yogurt was meant for Melina, and not the victim?"

"I've already thought of that Danny. Which is why once we get the confirmation from Woodran, we'll pick him up for questioning."

"Alright... I'm going to give MJ a call, and let him know to keep Melina close for today."

"Thanks Danny."

With the match coming back positive. They headed out to pick up Austin Woodran.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2009
  10. MacsGirlMel

you're evil lol

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:lol: Now you've got me a little worried about the show. :lol: I kind of agree with you on one level though... but I'd like to see one of them having a dream that they kiss the other, but then nothing more. That way it'd sort of be canon without really being canon. :lol: I hope that made sense.

Anyway, good chapter. Hopefully they'll get Austin to rat out David. :lol:

Loved Mack telling Tristan playfully to keep hands and lips where she could see them. :lol:

12. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

I do have a lots of things to hmm... convey in words [​IMG]. To come to the point, I'd be grateful and hold in high regard of the net result and product in any case. It was a pleasure on reading what the outcome is, where there's each and every time we were waiting for the next part of the story. Evil? Truly, I mean it, you're a sheep in wolf's clothing. That's an opposite meaning or antonym context I got for the next episode of Miami but it's a good characterization and it fits you perfectly.

First off, David is not smart but it was Austin who is lacking of intelligence and too simple-minded to think clearly, to be aware of what he is doing. He's destroying his own future by being the accomplice of David, he knows that he's going to be in jail yet he just close one of his eyes and he killed his own lady I suppose.. I'm glad that David is totally lack of success in the present time. Some people just don't get what their seniors meant when they get lectures and warnings, people's life are risking when they did something wrong. Good people earn a blessing by doing a good deed but too many evil deeds ruin the doer. :)

13. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

:lol: loved the openeing little speach about m/s...... I just always look forward to the next chap and I have to admit that this Andrew thing is fun :devil:

14. MacsLovlyAngl

When Tristan and Sharon arrived at his home. They seen his father sitting on the couch.

"Hello kids. How was your night?"

Giving his father an evil look, he took Sharon by the hand and lead her to his room. sitting her on his bed, he whispered...

"I'm going to take a shower. I don't want you to leave this room. Understand Sharon."

"I do. But he's not going to hurt me or anything, is he?"

Caressing her face, he could see she was scared.

"No. I'll be right back out. I love you, Sharon."

"I love you two, Tristan."

Hearing the water run in the shower, Sharon's eyes became heavy. Trying to keep herself awake, after a long night with Tristan, wasn't possible. Laying back against his pillows she fell into sleep.

Not more then a few seconds later, she felt the caress across her cheek. Waking out of sleep, she opened her eyes and seen Tristan's father. Scrambling up to a corner of the bed, she grabbed his pillow, and kept it over her chest.

"What do you want?"

"Don't be so timid Sharon. I just want to purchase you. I'll give you anything. a car, money, college education into any school you like. Clothes, anything. It's all yours for a simple kiss. Just one little kiss."

He was smart. Evil, but smart. He knew how to tempt, to entice, to make a deal.

"No... I'm not for sale, at any price. Now leave me alone. I love Tristan, only Tristan."

"Are you sure, Sharon. I'll let you rest for now. But I know your father is a Lt. Delko, with Miami-Dade. Which means you aren't rich. So we will leave this little contract open, okay. Cause I'm sure you are going to need help, or money eventually. So when you are ready, you come to me, and we'll deal, okay?"

Leaving the room, Sharon buried her face in the pillow, and softly cried. hearing the shower turn off, she dried her eyes.

Coming out of the bathroom, Tristan could tell by Sharon's face that something happened. He could also smell his fathers cologne. Thinking to himself, he said... "the moment of truth. Is she going to tell me, or keep it hidden like the rest?"

Walking towards his dresser, he sprayed on some cologne, turned and said...

"You ready to go, sweetheart?"

Feeling the tears form on her eyes again, she ran into his arms.

"He made me an offer Trist. He came in and caressed my face. It startled me, when I fell asleep. he offered me money, car, education, anything for a kiss. I told him no, I told him I only loved you."

"Shh... it's okay, Sharon. Calm down." Inside Tristan was smiling. He could feel his heart open. Finally, after all the girls he had in his life. Sharon was the only one who told him, about his fathers proposition without hesitation.

"I want to go Tristan. Please. I want to go."

"Okay, sweetheart. Come on. You can help me find my own place. It's time I move out for good."

Looking into her eyes, he kissed her tears. Then tenderly he traced little butterfly kisses along her cheek, till he reached her pouty lips. Then softly dancing his tongue with hers. They fed each other with all the love inside their souls.

Breaking the kiss, he took her by the hand. Knowing he would be leaving his home, his old life and his fathers evil games behind, forever.

15. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Linda you are evil!!!! hah

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.