CSI:NY/Miami #3..The Younger Generation Cont's

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by MacsLovlyAngl, Dec 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

yeah totally lol

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Tristan's dad is such a sleezeball. :lol: Glad she told Tristan about his offer though. Good chapter.

3. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Really great chapter :)

4. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Miami-Dade Interrogation Room.

"Look... I don't know what you want with me. I haven't done anything?"

"No? I think you have. We found your prints all over a yogurt container, and a note that was given to Grace Baker. Know anything about that?"

"Grace is dead? What... I don't understand. I don't eat yogurt, why would my prints be.... oh wait a minute. I didn't kill that nurse. You're not pinning that on me."

"Sure we are. You know why? Cause you're the fall guy. You're the one who was set up to take the fall."

"Look man. I'll tell you anything you want to know. Just please... please give me a chance."

"Okay... who gave you the yogurt?"

"David. He use to work at the Hospital. I ran into him this morning in a bar. We talked. I told him about the trouble I got into with Andrew. He mentioned he was having trouble with Andrew's daughter. So he wanted us to get a little revenge. Which I agreed too. But he told me the yogurt was going to be injected with stimulant, not morphine. No one was supposed to die. Especially that nurse. It was just suppose to be a gag."

"Take him. Danny, let's go pick up David."

"Wait... but I told you the truth. you can't do that."

"We can do anything we want, especially when it comes to family. You are an accessary to murder. Enjoy your time in a six by six cell."

Heading out of Miami-Dade, Eric knew he would finally be able to put Melina's worries to rest.

Meanwhile...

Stella was getting dinner ready for their dinner guest. She knew Andrew would be bringing red wine, so she decided to make chicken. She also knew the more company they had the better. So MJ, and Melina were coming tonight too.

Once she had the chicken in the oven, she set the table. Then heading into the den, she pulled out the family video's. Thinking to herself, she knew this was going to be a fun night. It had been months, since they watched their home movies.

With everything ready. She headed up to soak in a hot tub of bubbles. After removing her clothes. She stepped in, sat back, and fell into sleep.

Opening her eyes she seen Andrew bending down on one knee. Shaking her head in disbelief, she wondered if she was dreaming again, or if Andrew was really infront of her.

"Shh... Stella. Close your eyes, and allow my touch to take you."

Watching as his long beautiful shaped fingers, danced across her arm, to her neck. She couldn't help but let out a quiet cry. So powerful, so warm and sinful, as his fingers massaged her shoulders. Leaning in, she could feel his warm breath upon her lips, feel just the whispered touch as he softly traced his around hers.

Hearing the sound of the kitchen timer, she woke and snapped out of it. Stepping from the tub, she threw on her robe and whispered...

"God what is happening?"

Meanwhile...

At the Hosptial, Andrew had fallen asleep in his chair. Hearing the door open, he looked up and seen Stella standing there with a beautiful smile.

Christ... his only thought was, she looked gorgeous, and needy. Like a goddess, come to tease, torture and seduce.

Walking over to him, she sat on his desk, smiled and whispered...

"Andrew... I want you to love me? So many nights and days, you invade my thoughts."

If Andrew was dreaming, he didn't want to wake. Stella was too sinfully beautiful to want to let go. Pulling on Andrew's tie, she leaned down till she was a whisper away.

"I need to feel you love me, Andrew."

"Dad... daddy? Wake up. Wake up daddy."

Snapping out of it, he seen his daughter with MJ.

"Sweetheart? What are you doing here? I thought we were meeting at Mac and Stella's."

"We are daddy. But we thought we'd stop by and give you our good news."

"Good news? I could use some of that."

"Good. MJ and I are having twins. Twins daddy, isn't it great?"

"Great?" The only thing he could think about right now, was the sensual dream he was having.

"It's wonderful you two. I'm so happy for you both."

Giving his daughter a kiss, and his son-in-law a hug, Melina asked...

"Are you okay daddy? You look upset."

"I'm fine love. You two be really careful on your way home. They still haven't arrested David yet."

"We will daddy. so we'll see you about six at the Taylor's?"

"I'll be there, sweetheart. Bye."

Once they were gone, Andrew breathed deep, brushed back his hair with his hand, and sighed. His only two thoughts being... "What the hell is happening? How the hell... am I going to get through tonight?"

5. GregNickRyanFan

Twins! Yay! :D

I kind of feel bad for Austin. David lied to him, though it still wasn't right to do, but he didn't think anyone would get hurt.

6. MacsGirlMel

cool :)

Who's this Andrew anyway?

7. MacsLovlyAngl

Andrew is Mac's Neurologist/surgeon and Melina's dad. Stella and him got pretty close, as Mac started his healing process.:)

8. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I really like the way you write these dreams with Andrew/Stella ;)

9. MacsLovlyAngl

When Eric and the team arrived at David's home, they pounded on his door, while identifying themselves.

"David... this is the Police, open the door."

Hearing the noise, the apartment manager came out.

"What the hell do you want?"

"We're looking for David..."

"He ain't here anymore, he interrupted. He left early this morning."

"Do you know where?"

"What do I look like? His mother? How the hell should I know. Now stop disturbing my other tenants, before I file a complaint."

"Just close your yap, and open the door." yelled Don.

"Just don't believe da poor folk do ya? No, no, gotta check for demselves. Cause us lower class folk lie all da time."

Danny was trying not to laugh. Eric elbowed him to stop. Unlocking the door, they walked in.

"Whoa... obsessive or what?

Looking around, they found the walls covered in pictures of Melina and

MJ's wedding photo that was published in the paper. Through each one, there were dart marks.

"This guy is sick. I hope to hell MJ is keeping a good eye on, Melina."

"Eric... in here. Look at this."

Heading into the bedroom, they found reciepts for baby furniture, clothes, formula, diapers.

"I think someone is planning a kidnapping. It might be a good idea to get in touch with your niece and nephew now." said Don.

Flipping his cell, Eric called MJ and Melina.

Back at the Hospital, MJ and Melina had just got into thier car, when they felt the bang.

"What was that?"

Getting out to check, MJ seen David coming towards him. Grappling each other near the edge of the second level parking garage, they both flew over the side. Hearing the crack, Melina ran out and seen them both laying face down with MJ, on top of David.

Running into the Hospital, Melina yelled to the nurses to get the doctors down to the First level garage. Seeing his daughter in tears, Andrew held her close, while the other doctors felt for a pulse on both victims.

"I've got a pulse. Let's get him onto the gurney."

Lifting MJ, onto the gurney, they rushed him inside. With Melina following behind.

"Melina, you need to sit, and relax. MJ wouldn't want you upset like this."

"I can't rest, not till I know he's okay. I have to call Mac and Stella."

"Shh... it's okay, Melina. I'll call them."

After calling Mac and Stella, Eric showed up.

"Melina... I need to ask you what happened?"

"Umm... MJ and I were in the car when we heard a bang. He got out and checked. David attacked him, they struggled and went over the side together. Is David dead?"

"He is Melina, any news on MJ, Andrew?"

"Not yet. I'll go and find out, if you can stay with Melina."

"Sure... I'll stay."

As Andrew left, not more then a few minutes later, Mac and Stella showed up. Seeing them walk in, Melina ran into Mac's arms.

"Shh... ccome on Mmelina, you need to ccalm down love. Whwhere's your dad?"

"He went to check on, MJ. We are suppose to be happy Mac. We found out we are having twins, then David attacked him, the two of them flew over the railing on the second level."

"Ttwins? Aww... ggood for you both. I aalways knew ththat boy was a Ttaylor, ththrough and ththrough."

"Mac... you stay here. I'm going to look for Andrew."

Racing down the hall, Stella hoped she could find him.

10. Catu

Catu Police Officer

woww all that dreams!!! i like it!!!!
    by the way what happen to Michelle???

11. MacsLovlyAngl

Michelle's still there. I have a special story line for her, once we get into Generations #4:)

12. GregNickRyanFan

Woah! Good chapter! Hope MJ is okay. Glad David is dead though.

13. MacsGirlMel

yeah me too. Finally lol

14. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

.....and that is not in many post time :D

Glad David died though :)

15. MacsLovlyAngl

When she found Andrew, he was talking with a surgeon.

"Andrew... how is he? How's my grandson?"

"I'll talk to you later Robert, thanks."

"How is he, Andrew."

"He's going to be fine, Stella. He has a mild concussion, broken left wrist, and sprained ankle. Several bumps and bruises, all superficial. I guess you can say... David saved him, by acting as his landing bag."

"Thank God. I mean that he's... not that... oh...so he can go home?"

"Yeah. They said they would be releasing him in an few hours."

Whether it was the relief of knowing MJ was okay, or just the moment. Stella leaned into Andrew's chest, as he held her close. Trying to keep himself from loving her, he closed his eyes, and prayed for strength.

"Are you okay now, Stella?"

Looking up into Andrew's eyes, their gazes locked, held, explored. Then as Andrew leaned down towards her lips, he softly caressed her cheek and as she leaned up, he placed a sweet tender kiss upon her warm lips. Breaking apart, neither of them ran this time, they just held each other trying to slow their hearts. Then in the barest of whispers, Stella said...

"What are we going to do about us, Andrew?"

"Nothing Stella. At this time, nothing. We are not doing anything wrong. Yes, we have feelings for each other. Feelings which we don't know ,will lead us. With one step at a time, we will eventually figure it out. To upset our families with something we don't even know how to describe. Would just bring everyone needless worry, and pain."

"I know Andrew. But what if we are falling in love with each other. How do I deal with explaining it to Mac?"

"You don't deal, Stella. We deal. You and I together. When we both decide what we are feeling is in fact love. Neither one of us are into adultery. Never would I ask you to love me like that. You and Mac are in a sacred relationship. I respect that more then anything. So let's just let see what happens along the way, Stella. Time will tell us all, where we are meant to be."

"Thank you. Thank you for understanding."

"Always, Stella. One step at time, we will figure it out."

Knowing the decision was made. Andrew gave Stella a sweet kiss on her cheek, as they walked back down to their families.

"What did you find out, Daddy?"

"He's going to be fine love. You can go see him. He's got some bumps, bruises, broken wrist, sprained ankle, and mild concussion. But he can go home in a few hours."

Walking down the hall, Melina walked into MJ's room. Nearing the bed, she
    softly let out a cry. Opening his eyes, he seen her fear, her worry.

"Come here, my lady. Don't cry. I'm fine."

Climbing in beside him, she carefully held him close.

"I thought I lost you, my knight. I thought... I would have to raise our children on our own. I never want to feel that kind of emptiness, again."

"Shh... it's okay, my lady. I promise never to leave you, or our children behind. I love you."

Kissing her eyes, her cheek, her sweet lips, they went deeper. As Melina leaned onto her husband with her swollen tummy, their children kicked.

Breaking the kiss, MJ caressed his children, whispering to them, that he was okay. That they could rest easy. For all had become at peace again.

At least for a little while...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.